First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Israelis in India

AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jan 6, 2009 00:35
^^^lol yes it would be A BIG PROBLEM, but you get what i mean. cheers!

p.s.: im enjoying the new album!
Chemogen
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Jan 9, 2009 13:47
Quote:

On 2005-07-18 12:54, HandA wrote:
Quote:

but I tell u one thing .... last summer I lived in Europe and I missed sooo much the Israeli mentality and missed the worm faces; sometimes maybe rude but so warm ...

ehhh say what? "Rude but so warm" ? How can someone that's being rude to you be warm at the same time? Beats me. Unless that person is hot red and heated in the face from anger?

*this was humor for those that did not get my joke*

Even though I stil dont get the idea of someone being rude yet warm ?

When I was studying Hebrew in primary school, my teacher told us that most Israeli's are like cacti. They're rough and prickly on the outside but sweet like the water of a cactus on the inside.

It stuck with me.
projekt^ufo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jan 10, 2009 17:49
peace we all have universal religion           -=DIGITAL OM PRODUCTIONS=-
=-MOUNTAIN MADNESS NEPAL-=
>< we follow and preach ><
--=UNIVERSAL RELIGION=--
http://www.urnepal.com | http://www.digitalomproductions.com
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Feb 6, 2009 16:34
hahahah dont mess with the Indians......or else we sent the Patels , The Shah's and the Malabaris to take over ur Country...theyve already taken over the UK, Kenya and the Gulf.....be nice in our country or else !!           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
bbgun

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 6, 2009 22:49
There is no problem with Isrealis in India. Respect the land, people and the law. Enjoy

ps - don't make it your home though. we have enough population problems!
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 14, 2009 02:14
i havent read everything here and you probably mentioned it already but do you know this documentary about israelis in goa. it was very interesting. i am going to watch it right now again.

i love the israelis in goa. they have always been the most important tourists there. even the last time i was in goa, i had the feeling there were almost only israelis around. only they survived it....

actually i love the israelis from any festivals. only at one big festival that i dont wanna mention by name here, but it is a big german festival , i think some of them were quite at the wrong place and brought a lot of police to the place. but with this exclusion all other festivals are truly great if there are israeli people around.
crazyfish:)

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 8, 2009 12:27
Quote:

On 2009-02-14 02:14, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
do you know this documentary about israelis in goa. it was very interesting. i am going to watch it right now again.

which movie are you talking about?
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 9, 2009 14:00
its called Post Military Trip

its a BBC documentary.............even i am tryin to find it...very difficult to get tho.........           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
jimbo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 21:19
its 6 parts , thats the first one:

Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 10, 2009 16:21
actually this isnt the same one im talking abt ...

this is the trailer of the one im talking abt

----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
crazyfish:)

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 11, 2009 19:58
thnx
martinmarshall

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 18, 2009 13:59
In general yes. those attacks were obviously horrific, but in general india is very safe for jewish people. thousands of sabras travel there after their army service, and jews from other countries travel too. actually, there are many places where you can speak hebrew to people. i once met an israeli that ran a guest house in hampi, and spoke hebrew to him.
i hate to say it, but the dangerous spots are the predominately muslim parts. that means the north (not necessarily the mountains though). so it's generally safer in the south, or in himachal pradesh or other himalayan states. but the whole country is pretty safe and open to jews. and there is still a temple in cochin, and a jewish community there.

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 23, 2009 22:13
Quote:

i hate to say it, but the dangerous spots are the predominately muslim parts. that means the north (not necessarily the mountains though).

where did u get this info from?
is it a fact or ur opinion???
what makes u think they arent muslims in the rest of india i.e. in the south also?????

Please x 100 as usual u guys need to check ur facts and speak and not make such racist comments!!
          "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
daniel23

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 28, 2009 10:45
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Apr 23, 2009 14:21
really revealing and informative film , thanx a lot for bringing it up
proves again how wrong thing war is
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - Israelis in India
← Prev Page