Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Israelis in India

Gman

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 18:39
Quote:

On 2008-10-15 18:04, NIKTHEQUICK wrote:
indians are very good charras makers....(and smokers)

bom!

+1           https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
Gman

Posted : Oct 15, 2008 19:22
Quote:

On 2008-10-14 19:56, NuNu aSiS wrote:
by the way i think there is one issue all of you people just missed, you havent discuss on most important thing:
WHAT DOES INDIANS GOOD AT?

wel bro we let israelie's hang out in our country...we give them charas for shit cheap price..israelie's 2 monts budget is an indians 1 week trip.and yeaa we dnt move around in herds!!!we have our own scene...and gil baba got so inspired by india and indians tht he became1!!and yea man GOA is not in israel

hehe jus a comment bro

Peace & Luv           https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 15, 2008 21:19
are you a real indian or just lame?
anyway its not that you let israeli to hang in your country, the thing is you need us
and i doesnt mean to GOA, its not even part of india,
they are all christians there with a commercial attitude
tourism @ rest of india basicly needs the isreali tourist whos pay like 10euro per day and buy charas for shit price, and why is that? because in reality for the standard indian(and not one like you with pc etc.) its a matter of food and much more
by the way, even in charas making you arent that good, thats why mostly nepals does it
Gman

Posted : Oct 15, 2008 21:46
dude do u knw the whole GOA=British=India Story??anyways sorry the map says goa is in india india india...can u change it? NO

..and ask those christians in goa wht were they before the whole british portugal era..

u knw why nepali boys hang out in india??cozz they can make more money here compared to nepal..and yeaa they all look alike so u must have mistaken our indian boys to nepali.

dude i dnt think u guys spend 10 euros also ..
the STANDARD indian image is somethin u ppl need to get over k..

i dnt think israel wil be able to handle us if we invade ur place like u do and be happy we treat u wel hear..tht also is gonna change soon cozz the whole white skin image is faddin off man

..and the i think the word CREAM is frm india right for some reason??..
          https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Posted : Oct 15, 2008 21:57
i know pretty much about your history, your geographical, your economics, your population and even to recognize if its a nepali\ladakhi\rajastani nor tamili so dont answer me with questions because you've missed your main point
i dont know in which indian movie you are living in, but sure you are from these rich with their nose up and probably i know better then you on you
as well as i met many indians of all kinds in india and around the world
and please let it be like it is, we come to visit your great country - you doesnt have what to look for in ours(its not usa,canada,uk,australia)
Gman

Posted : Oct 15, 2008 22:12
u win bro...i missed my point..k..But im NOT frm those RICH nose up family huff mind is crazy hu??always gives opinions or wants to give..bro i wil jus try to be simple here and try hittin the point..i dnt have a vast experience..did have some kick ass time wid the right ppl i guess or good ppl.. but most have not been gr88.           https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 18, 2008 01:44
Quote:

On 2008-10-08 20:50, NuNu aSiS wrote:
all in all the israeli mental is to be rude
its apart of our personality
dont ignore yourself people, thats what you are and its fine!!!!!
not everyone supposed to like you, the fact is there are many people whom love israeli people just because of this rude altitude........
we look full of confidence, happy and smiling so people wanna be in our area and celebrate with us........ or they get envy on how we know to feel free with ourself and thats what make them "israeli haters"
not all people should like each other on this planet, so im sure there are people who will find themself along an israeli gang, and after they will even want to come and live in israel(to live and feel this rudeness everyday) and some people will cross the other side of street just because a loudly gang is on their way.....

Cant agree with you more.. In my expeirence the israelis I ve met have all been good people in their heart so I feel. Maybe I ve been lucky to meet the right ones. As our friend NuNu aSiS mentions the Israeli rudeness is not necessarily bad.. It keeps the wrong things away..I also feel the flamboyance and confidence israelites display often gets mistaken for rudeness.. For me as an Indian, israelites are always welcome guests and wish ya all travel more of the country like the cities and make real friends and share expeirences and cultures..

Cheers!

BooM Shanker!           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
goaboy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 21, 2008 13:46
israeli people r good people but very stingy people and hygiene also lacking people but ya good people.....maybe israeli girls more powerful ....
pita and hammus also okay tasty .....but jerusalem mix good n tasty ........ israeli people very confused and whn they cum to india they chill ..... they wanna be like zohan ....... hahaha no sweat mate .... it's a big world and place for everyone...... but ya ....u guyz are BOOMERS and india like boomers always place for u guyz...........
itamar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 22, 2008 17:52
Quote:

On 2008-10-15 21:19, NuNu aSiS wrote:
are you a real indian or just lame?
anyway its not that you let israeli to hang in your country, the thing is you need us
and i doesnt mean to GOA, its not even part of india,
they are all christians there with a commercial attitude
tourism @ rest of india basicly needs the isreali tourist whos pay like 10euro per day and buy charas for shit price, and why is that? because in reality for the standard indian(and not one like you with pc etc.) its a matter of food and much more
by the way, even in charas making you arent that good, thats why mostly nepals does it

u think india relies on israel's tourism habbit to spend money? thats a good one i must say.u think buying charas helps the indian economy? i think u're the one whose hallucinating and not Gman.in india ther's about 250 milion ppl from the middle status of the economy,u dont think they like to spend money? u think they dont travel?
europeans spends money ten times more then the average israli ppl.oh and by the way last time i checked goa was in india.
p.s
if u think nepalli ppl makes better charas then indians then i'm sure u spent most of your time sitting in sami burekas and smoking 5 euro's jaja all day long
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Posted : Oct 22, 2008 20:35
another creepy child got to this forum huh
first learn to read after reply your ignorant msg
the indian tourism(not economy) enjoys our tourist and it doesnt matter if a tourist from europe pay 10 times more because we are still 100 times more...........
and again im talking on india, if you have any such of a clue you were know the difference between goa and the rest of india
that little difference made us to the garbage of goa and in rest of india you are no less then king for them
they realy adores you and realy needs you so next time your visiting india just open your eyes and see it, or you havent been there yet? as far as you talk..........

p.s
when you visit there, check out season making it can be interesting for you
maybe you doesnt even know to recognize between these pals(nepali,himchali..)
Gman

Posted : Oct 23, 2008 20:46
hey nunu asis.. u freakin confuse me wid ur crazy english bro...wht are u tryin to say everytime??           https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Posted : Oct 23, 2008 20:53
its a damn good question!!
anyways next month im there for another round-trip, and you most welcome to visit/smoke chillums/talk about life/play ps/experience some rude attitude
it would be nice
Gman

Posted : Oct 23, 2008 20:56
Quote:

On 2008-10-23 20:53, NuNu aSiS wrote:
its a damn good question!!
anyways next month im there for another round-trip, and you most welcome to visit/smoke chillums/talk about life/play ps/experience some rude attitude
it would be nice

smoke..kool
abt life..kool
ps Gr88
rude attitude???wel dnt get cooked up child.
chill take a pill haha           https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Posted : Oct 23, 2008 21:15
wtf no cynical people on this forum blat
and now after youve offered me a pill i know that i dont even want to fart in the same area as yours
feelings medicines aint for me-im not one of these touching people
Gman

Posted : Oct 23, 2008 22:31
no pills!!!some charas i guess..anyways u takin dis dam topic places..and ur the 1 farting around the forum.. peace out NUNU!!           https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - Israelis in India
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance