18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Israelis in India

trajo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 18, 2009 20:02
ok guys i travel around the world many years now i have been to india more than 10 times ive been also many times to koh pha gan and to festivals in brasil , south africa ,mexico australia.. i ve met many israelis and i know the israeli matter very well.
ok listen what exactly is going on.. i dont blame the israelis for beiing loud and make balagan because they r young people who had very hard time in the army and is very logic to
be a bit loud when they r in holidays. but the real problem is not this the real problem is the arrogant and most, the superiority behaviour. israelis r the most racist people on earth .. they think that the r superior from the other people on earth and this is because of the religion for sure because jewish religion is very racist by itself.they r the only people on earth that call the other people goyim!!and the trance israelis do this a lot. they have the illusion of kingsof the world.. they never respect other people and cultures.and this in the eyes of european looks like they r hilly billy rednecks who just got out from their kibutz.the trance israeli artists they see them selfs like super rock stars and the dealers like pablo escobar how cheezy...the israelis made big damage to the scene everywhere specialy in india..in nepal they didnt pay a hotel and the price was 1 euro for each and they left without paying .. this only israelis make it .the biggest anti israel place is koh pha gan there the europeans and the thais dont want to listen about them.ok there many wrong people from europe but european travelers r 80% ok and 20 % wrong . the israelis r 95% the worst and 5 percent excellent. the trance party people dont want to go to partys with many israelis and there r alot of trance people who hate them more than the arabs. its the israelis against the whole world .me personally ive beat up few of them in india because they thought they was the first after god..its the israelis against the whole world nobody like them there is very bad reputation everywhere.
enough ! free palestine !
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : May 19, 2009 19:10
So you are telling we are racist by posting the most racist post I've read here in years?
Nice work there. The Jewish religion is the most racist religion in the world? A bit like saying that the Dutch butter is the most fattening butter in the world. Or that the water in the Pacific Ocean is the wettest.
Gee, thank you Captain Obvious
          Everyone in the world is doing something without me
mox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 20, 2009 16:04
trajo dud... what's going on man?
this is a vary extream opinion.
as an israeli dud i hope i don't buther you much.
peace and love
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : May 30, 2009 06:15
relax.

fuckin trancers.
digitalphase

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 6, 2009 05:56
i belive that indian society and religion can be much more racist then israely people. from what i've seen. israely people are very unite, specially when living out side israel.

like everywhere... there is good and bad people, but religion, status and education makes the diference.

stay psy
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jun 9, 2009 11:57
Quote:

On 2009-06-06 05:56, digitalphase wrote:
i belive that indian society and religion can be much more racist then israely people. from what i've seen. israely people are very unite, specially when living out side israel.

like everywhere... there is good and bad people, but religion, status and education makes the diference.

stay psy

Your post is at 2 extreme ends. You call a certain race racist and then your last sentence condemns it by calling it a worldly issue.

Anyhow, I was in Manali last week for sometime and all I could hear were local indians talking about how much they hate israeli tourists but could not help but put up with them because israeli tourists meant their bread and butter during the season.

On the other hand I met a group of Israelis at Malana who had the audacity to tell us how they felt people from israel were a more forward race in terms of intelligence etc in comparison to Indians.

There are morally low people spread across this entire world and its sad you come across a lot more of them these days.
XwhiteRabbitX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jun 9, 2009 12:49
Quote:

On 2009-05-18 20:02, trajo wrote:
ok guys i travel around the world many years now i have been to india more than 10 times ive been also many times to koh pha gan and to festivals in brasil , south africa ,mexico australia.. i ve met many israelis and i know the israeli matter very well.
ok listen what exactly is going on.. i dont blame the israelis for beiing loud and make balagan because they r young people who had very hard time in the army and is very logic to
be a bit loud when they r in holidays. but the real problem is not this the real problem is the arrogant and most, the superiority behaviour. israelis r the most racist people on earth .. they think that the r superior from the other people on earth and this is because of the religion for sure because jewish religion is very racist by itself.they r the only people on earth that call the other people goyim!!and the trance israelis do this a lot. they have the illusion of kingsof the world.. they never respect other people and cultures.and this in the eyes of european looks like they r hilly billy rednecks who just got out from their kibutz.the trance israeli artists they see them selfs like super rock stars and the dealers like pablo escobar how cheezy...the israelis made big damage to the scene everywhere specialy in india..in nepal they didnt pay a hotel and the price was 1 euro for each and they left without paying .. this only israelis make it .the biggest anti israel place is koh pha gan there the europeans and the thais dont want to listen about them.ok there many wrong people from europe but european travelers r 80% ok and 20 % wrong . the israelis r 95% the worst and 5 percent excellent. the trance party people dont want to go to partys with many israelis and there r alot of trance people who hate them more than the arabs. its the israelis against the whole world .me personally ive beat up few of them in india because they thought they was the first after god..its the israelis against the whole world nobody like them there is very bad reputation everywhere.

And this comes from a guy who need to register with a new account coz he is too coward and hypocritical to post with his original username.

Regardless, you a true turd. Generalizing is the weakest way to make a point, and the most ludicrous one.

I trust that you will spent your life hating and complaining, so i say to you Mr. turd, goodluck, im sure you'll need it.

cheers
Psy_Clone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 9, 2009 13:09
Quote:

On 2009-06-09 12:49, XwhiteRabbitX wrote:
Quote:

On 2009-05-18 20:02, trajo wrote:
ok guys i travel around the world many years
is very bad reputation everywhere.

And this comes from a guy who need to register with a new account coz he is too coward and hypocritical to post with his original username.

Regardless, you a true turd. Generalizing is the weakest way to make a point, and the most ludicrous one.

I trust that you will spent your life hating and complaining, so i say to you Mr. turd, goodluck, im sure you'll need it.

cheers

+100000
          Now say the magic words: Bleep Bleep Deep Deep Wham.....
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Jun 18, 2009 07:18

anyone care to translate the last bit ?

Ben P

Posted : Jun 18, 2009 10:25
in general the guy on the filim is a retarded.
in all doco movies ppl seach for idiots to filim.
but this one is one is dumber then the usual.

it is funny if you are from israel and you can picture him in your mind and reconise that most of what he say is bullshit.

if your not it wont be funny and maybe make you feel angry anyway this is not the average israeli. if you live in israel you probably know only one or two guys which this guy remind you of.
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Jun 18, 2009 10:41
Quote:

On 2009-06-18 10:25, Ben P wrote:
anyway this is not the average israeli.

maybe not the average israeli in your country , but here this is all we seem to get , sad but true . anyway .. peace
Psy_Clone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 18, 2009 16:42
Most of the part he talks about the army and the good things that
serving the army gave him, and he talks really good things like helping each other and protecting one another. This is what the army gave him.
But at the end of the part he start talking realy stupid things and this is where i agree with Ben cause he realy say some idiotic shit.           Now say the magic words: Bleep Bleep Deep Deep Wham.....
cray3
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Jun 18, 2009 21:15
Quote:

On 2009-06-18 10:25, Ben P wrote:
in general the guy on the filim is a retarded.
in all doco movies ppl seach for idiots to filim.
but this one is one is dumber then the usual.

it is funny if you are from israel and you can picture him in your mind and reconise that most of what he say is bullshit.

if your not it wont be funny and maybe make you feel angry anyway this is not the average israeli. if you live in israel you probably know only one or two guys which this guy remind you of.

+1

I have seen the most dumbest israelis and some smart and nice people in india..its too ridiculous to generalise anyone from a country..also being a indian, i have seen many indian retards behaving even worse than the guys in the video..and for that matter anyone into too much drugs behave the same way in goa or manali irrespective of which country they come from.           --------
</cray3>
Radio Schizoid
http://www.schizoid.in
digitalphase

Posted : Jun 22, 2009 03:43
Quote:

There are morally low people spread across this entire world and its sad you come across a lot more of them these days.

well,, buut togheter we caan chhange it =]

goodplanet.org
daark
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Jun 22, 2009 22:53
Quote:

On 2009-06-18 07:18, mk47 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYbsrs4t-6o&NR=1

anyone care to translate the last bit ?

he said that the indians are like arabs only they are arabs with joy in life ,stupid children he added , and the other guy said that they are good people so he agreed on that.(last bid) i am sad to say but it is almost majority of our country that believe army is good for them and it shows them true friendship and fellowship and builds there character.(thats what he was talking in the begining).
Israel is just as racist as the rest of the countries on earth.No youre not racist when you talk about killing all those arabs.I am sure India has its conflicts too.All people have there stigmas.Stupid humanity...So i guess this talking bout israely tourists mean that there are many israely tourists and different.I guess some of em are racist like all the rest racists on earth in every fucking place.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - Israelis in India
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance