First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Israelis in India

Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Sep 7, 2008 15:42
went through this thread..... pfff.... lots of generalisations......

I would like to say In Lak Esh....           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
NIKTHEQUICK

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 9, 2008 17:52
wow.....what a thread....lots of interesting discussions and finally some constructive criticisms on religion/politics/cultures with no mods blocking...

i find it quite strange that no one pointed out a fact I found evident and met lots of people (especially israelis) who, after consideration, thought the same way:
despite having some recognisable cultural influences, already described many times in the topic i.e. the high tone of voice, often in groups, more closed towards other cultures to protect theirs, etc...

there is a big difference between the israeli travellers headed to india and thailand (not as many now...) and the ones who decided to head for their "freedom travels" to australia, south america, indochina , and the other backpacking circuits... these are more friendly, open minded, and more down to earth...
why?

well there are many views on this....(please elaborate...?!)
my biggest point is that people gradually lost interests to the drug oriented travels, in known places, where life is soo cheap you can actually move there for good....now they are more oriented (as it should be) on the travel experience, meeting new cultures etc...a natural evolution of a culture who now has an important imprint....a population who, since young age, travels a lot....(no matter where that is)....

looking at the future i would combine this excellent cultural trait with the fact israelis have to learn better how to be more open respective of other cultures while travelling....india i think has helped a lot in doing soo.....thats why, its now losing interest...

my 2 rupees...

bholenath!
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 9, 2008 22:30
WOW
what a bullshit
NIKTHEQUICK

Posted : Sep 10, 2008 12:19
Quote:

On 2008-09-09 22:30, NuNu aSiS wrote:
WOW
what a bullshit

why say its bullshit without even commenting on why you think its bullshit....why even comment at all?!
and in a sarcastic manner....?!

but then again...."what a bullshit" just shows how ignorant you are...!
thanks for the contribution!
goaboy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 6, 2008 16:57
technodrome in jail in india for havn coke on him.......
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Posted : Oct 7, 2008 06:10
that was the idea
you got me pal.......
now im in jail with technodrome and zevik rozenstein doing some goooooooooodtime
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Oct 8, 2008 08:44
Quote:

On 2008-10-07 06:10, NuNu aSiS wrote:
that was the idea
you got me pal.......
now im in jail with technodrome and zevik rozenstein doing some goooooooooodtime

indian jails r nt so cyber frndly.....i guess so           Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
smorphelia8
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Oct 8, 2008 12:36
Quote:

On 2008-09-09 17:52, NIKTHEQUICK wrote:
......israelis have to learn better how to be more open respective of other cultures while travelling....

bholenath!

for sure

..I 've had many unpleasent experiences with Israelis...far more negative ones than positive ones..Im not nationalistic, racist nor ignorant..

I truly believe it is PARTLY due to their history... frustration, and anger make you forget what respect really means...

so, I dont blame them for their "unfriendly" and "arrogant" behavior.

ciao
Avivz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 8, 2008 14:55
Quote:

On 2008-10-08 12:36, smorphelia8 wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-09-09 17:52, NIKTHEQUICK wrote:
......israelis have to learn better how to be more open respective of other cultures while travelling....

bholenath!

for sure

..I 've had many unpleasent experiences with Israelis...far more negative ones than positive ones..Im not nationalistic, racist nor ignorant..

I truly believe it is PARTLY due to their history... frustration, and anger make you forget what respect really means...

so, I dont blame them for their "unfriendly" and "arrogant" behavior.

ciao

I don't think that the jewish history has to do with the way most of the Israeli travellers act now, what I think is the lack of home education (manners and such) which are causing this kind of behaviours.. not all of the Israelis are rude and selfish like presented here, some are mannered and helpful, there this such of behaviour that has been growing on the Israeli people lately (maybe copied from our arab neighbours who act the same) and it grows on many of the people - what we all call Arsim... there might be many reasons for this such kind of acts... maybe a shitty law system or shitty education system - but what I think is the real reason for this kind of act is the education being gained at home...I assume that this kind of acts werent much back in the early Israeli (50's-70's)...

Need ofcourse to study Israeli history, since after the big immigrations from different countries and regions there were alot of cultures mixed together to create the what so called 'Israeli', which is still a problem like the so called 'American' which is a mix of cultures.. anyway I lost my point already so ciao
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Posted : Oct 8, 2008 20:50
all in all the israeli mental is to be rude
its apart of our personality
dont ignore yourself people, thats what you are and its fine!!!!!
not everyone supposed to like you, the fact is there are many people whom love israeli people just because of this rude altitude........
we look full of confidence, happy and smiling so people wanna be in our area and celebrate with us........ or they get envy on how we know to feel free with ourself and thats what make them "israeli haters"
not all people should like each other on this planet, so im sure there are people who will find themself along an israeli gang, and after they will even want to come and live in israel(to live and feel this rudeness everyday) and some people will cross the other side of street just because a loudly gang is on their way.....
NIKTHEQUICK

Posted : Oct 10, 2008 16:45
WOW
a month for a reasonable answer...
thanks!
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Posted : Oct 10, 2008 19:53
WOW
a month you sat here waiting for a good answer???
thats what i call loyality
goaboy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 14, 2008 10:26
......... u don't mess with the zohans........
israeli just knw to play ps 2 , wear chappals, use 100 rupees a night hotel ???
wats so cool about that ..........
attitude ......... beats me !!!
NuNu aSiS
Inactive User

Posted : Oct 14, 2008 19:56
by the way i think there is one issue all of you people just missed, you havent discuss on most important thing:
WHAT DOES INDIANS GOOD AT?

and zohan introduce the israeli attitude like the indian dancing-jumping movies introduce the indian
NIKTHEQUICK

Posted : Oct 15, 2008 18:04
indians are very good charras makers....(and smokers)

bom!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Israel - Israelis in India
← Prev Page
15 16 17 18 19 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance