First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Israelis in India

Cyber Punk
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 7, 2007 20:36

Does somebody know where to get the whole movie ?           -=Lead System Designer=-
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Nov 8, 2007 06:50
hey , no idea.. i want to know too .. also on youtube is another trailer for another one called `post army trip` or something .. lemme know if u guys know where to get it .. thnx
Zman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 9, 2007 04:37
hehe nice 1 mk47
free raver

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 13, 2007 08:18
no culture man, no respecet for no one. i love israel alot but the ppl going to goa and parvati are..... lets say its not the kind of ppl you would like to see in a hat party or somthing like that.
zapusy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 22, 2007 14:54
just stop the fuckin arguements dude ........just leav all those fucking bull sits (politics)dude...pay attention on music or parties!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ps! Baba

Posted : Nov 24, 2007 01:07
this thing's bin goin on since '05??.... jeezus christ... israelis aint that bad man n if you don like the vibes they give out dont vibe with em....

*took u guys 2 years 2 figure that out??*           ~^.ready to rave 2 the grave??.^~
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 24, 2007 20:53
there are no arguments.....
its just plain good ol' discussions that are happening in a very civilized manner till now.
and yes sometimes it takes several years......to figure out things ....
so chill...
ofcourse its important to enjoy music and parties etc etc but if you pay attention to just that Im sorry but your living in a bubble and its going to burst sooner or later.
it is equally important and necessary to discuss things that are part of the scene and or maybe even not.
its not always boom, shanti, pLUR, killaarggghh etc etc...           "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
sykidelicmind

Posted : Dec 22, 2007 23:00
Quote:

On 2007-11-24 20:53, *lovenlight* wrote:
there are no arguments.....
its just plain good ol' discussions that are happening in a very civilized manner till now.
and yes sometimes it takes several years......to figure out things ....
so chill...
ofcourse its important to enjoy music and parties etc etc but if you pay attention to just that Im sorry but your living in a bubble and its going to burst sooner or later.
it is equally important and necessary to discuss things that are part of the scene and or maybe even not.
its not always boom, shanti, pLUR, killaarggghh etc etc...

i have d same opinion as urs...           Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.
aCIDISGOD

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 26, 2007 22:15
Quote:

On 2007-09-06 20:18, Shanti Alien wrote:
I think that it doesn't matter what passport you carry of where you come from as long as you bring your good vibe with you.

Now this is one Israeli i ve met and have a lot of respect for! If Shanti Alien is a representation of isreal! Well they must be some of the world's best people!           ********************************************
Guardian of the Eastern Dark.
hollo321
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 18, 2008 11:28
hi iv just fiinished army and always wanted to travel to india and plaanning a trip at the moment but i cant find anyone with the bals to come along so i wanted to know r there many ppl that travel to india alone? and if theres anyone here who has what was it like? thnks
geometrical trip

Posted : Feb 3, 2008 01:37
hollo321, i think the better way is going alone with no fears, and allways with open mind to meet the great cultures and history that India has to offer.
And of course you will allways find there people to rave and to chill out with you.

Boom!
bearpill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 01:39

I like this one best! Made me laugh and quite true aswell!
Gman

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 15, 2008 19:19
wow old topic but stil goin on...the israelis who come hear need to get off the "we are happenin trip" and be in the same level as every1 else.im not sayin all israelis are like tht but a group always thinks alike.. and our indian babus also are to be blamed!!can u belive in your own country a board sayin no indians?? 1st we need to take care of ppl who dnt respect their own country ppl and then see wht other ppl have to say abt us.. peace.           https://soundcloud.com/noobreak
Psyntistwist

Posted : Aug 7, 2008 15:59
Give Respect & Earn Respect.Applies to anybody & everybody. caste no creed nor colour nor religion.
Peace
BOOOM!!!
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Sep 6, 2008 00:32
((( Good Morning Israel )))

October 14th , 2008 ... We have cosmic company .....

http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/2008/08/8-infinity.html

" All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
Trance Forum  Forum  Israel - Israelis in India
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance