First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Israelis in India

psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 14, 2007 17:04
and also i didnt get the filing that india dont like israelis actully i met some indians in delhi that told me they dont like alot of europien they say israelis always warm and funny and its fun to talk and hangout with them
i think people here { israelis }look too much in the bad things and forgot the good things there is alot of israelis in india there will be all kind of people there
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 14, 2007 20:44
Quote:

On 2007-07-14 17:04, psy^soldier wrote:
and also i didnt get the filing that india dont like israelis actully i met some indians in delhi that told me they dont like alot of europien they say israelis always warm and funny and its fun to talk and hangout with them

Most of the Israeli ppl I know didn't get the feeling that something is wrong in their behaviour.. I think that is the point..

I didn't make a survey but definitely hotel owners and restaurant owners don't tend to like Israeli's too much.. There are other salesmen, that actually might like our ppl a lot more..

And this wasn't ever a tournament who behaves better - people have to respect others, period. No matter what people from other countries would behave like.. All we need is to beef up our manners a little bit and don't behave as if we "bought" that hotel or restaurant.. That should do the trick!!           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
CrowNick
CrowNick

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 13, 2007 17:21
So we summoned it up as French ppl are "Cold" and Israelis are "Special" (?!)

I think and this is my OWN opinion, if you don't like someone just because he has a different mentality than yours, dont put responsibility on his/hers entire culture!

Focus on music, we have a lot of political views about us (Israel) so lets be smart than to injure our sanctuary which is music

Cheers,

http://www.myspace.com/crownick

Epileptic Dance Records
www.myspace.com/crownick
crownick.edr@gmail.com
Weird guy in a pink hat
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 22, 2007 04:03
IF some of the indian ppl would come to israel for a month or two, just living here, the would understand .           {0_o}-{0_o}-{0_o}-{0_o}-{0_o}-{0_o}-{0_o}-{0_o}-{0_o}-{0_o}-{0_o}-{0_o}-
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 28, 2007 13:18
I agree... israelis and India dont work.... nothing wrong with you guys/ girls... the english can be a pain too.. but you and the russians are bringing to much coka and crap to the spaces... I think you all need to give it a break with the cool thing... but you meet idiots everywhere... I just dont trust alot of israelis with there dirty penises with the girls who travel and live there!! thats from a personal point which I have still to meet the fucker who gave my girlfriend something which aint cricket!!           U.V Art & Design
www.divinemusictribe.com /www.echo-vortex.com
myspace.com/cortexuvarts/PsYcRoWdElIcA Festival
Supporting: EchoVortex Rec, Parvati Rec, Hypnotica REC
shamanizer

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 28, 2007 15:39
Quote:

On 2007-08-28 13:18, ~Cortex~ wrote:
I agree... israelis and India dont work.... nothing wrong with you guys/ girls... the english can be a pain too.. but you and the russians are bringing to much coka and crap to the spaces... I think you all need to give it a break with the cool thing... but you meet idiots everywhere... I just dont trust alot of israelis with there dirty penises with the girls who travel and live there!! thats from a personal point which I have still to meet the fucker who gave my girlfriend something which aint cricket!!

Would you have preferred cricket then? LOL^
neuromantik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 29, 2007 01:26
Quote:

On 2007-07-10 15:40, psy^soldier wrote:
well absolutly not
but an indian guy with a big buisness said to me after i asked him what to you think about the behavior of some israelis most if the moneyi eran from israelis s and it give me food and a home so i think i dont have the right to critsize israelis
anywhy the state of israel started to reduce our length of visa so you will feel us less ;]

Can't believe this thread got resurrected after 2 years

Anyways psysoldier just because israeli tourists participate in a foreign country's economy does not shield them from critisism... Many of the indian families putting up with rude behaviour do it not by choice but by necessity, and taking advantage of their plight is commonly referred to as exploitation.

Anyhow I'm lucky to have had only good experiences with israelis since I guess we get the more educated/civilized lot here in France, and I would love to come and visit one day.
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 30, 2007 21:36
i just said what some indian guy told me in india
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 4, 2007 20:40
dont believe everything some indian guy in india tells u...khallas           "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
omka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 11:32
same image all over the world allmost man, just stand in the line to the supermarket in your city and u start to understand why is it
and ppl are coming to india and meny more places, take control on drugs and other buisness, dissrespect the locals, and arrgue on anything they can, and i dont mean everyone, but mostley, thats give u answer why our repetation is not soo good
we can make it batter, while i was there i have seen the ppl who allso make the good repetation, but its maybe 10 % soo not soo easy ha?
i understand and agree with thouse countries that doesnt respect the israeli backpackers any more , beacuse our country p[pl behave like assholes, and again not all, but i am personnaly allways suffering beacuse thouse ppl
maybe better to talk with the ppl that tell u they gonna go to india or thailand or south america or anywere, and explain tham why we get bad tritment over there and make it better , i wish
koz i travvel allot of the year and meny times i dont even answer the question were i am from , easier for me koz my girlfriend is foriegn, soo sometimes they trite me batter, but we should all change it toghter, and for the younger ppl who go to travvel we should give advices that india is not only drugs and karahana country, maybe that would help, if meny ppl will soppourt
thats my words
peace omri
Shanti Alien
Vectro Electro

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Sep 6, 2007 20:18
I think that it doesn't matter what passport you carry of where you come from as long as you bring your good vibe with you.           http://www.myspace.com/vectroelectro
http://www.myspace.com/highmvectro - new techno project

http://psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sas/sas1cd003.html >>> also available on Beatport.com

Infinite Diversity in infinite combinations
Andrey
Inactive User

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 10:02
Israeli in India = past
Israeli in Israel = future
          Sea>Israel>Ben-Gurion>Tel-Aviv>Ramat-Goa>Marom Neve
is this pure reality could we be led?
25500 NIS for 1 hour DJ set
30500 NIS for 45-50 minutes of Live~
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 11:45
Hey Psycho Babaz !

People have opinions and based on these opinions they draw an image of how it might be ... and if the picture ain't pretty, it's best to trash and start redrawing it as you would like to see it... even better do it yourself and figure it out ! Some random guy or even a bunch of people with fixed ideas is what you don't need ! Indians can be overly sweet and horrifyingly ruthless when taken for granted, so a lil' respect and tons of shanti India can be magical !

I would love to be a part of some global raver exchange program and see the world !

{ Good Vibes & Lotsa Energy }           " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 15:11

STILLALIVE

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 6, 2007 16:51
HA HA..........NO Offence to anyone!!!!
MK47.......NICE video!!!!!!!!
Trance Forum  Forum  Israel - Israelis in India
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →