Author

Goa . 1995-2005.Review

The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 3, 2005 10:43
Quote:

On 2005-05-03 07:31, Dr. Borris wrote:
Timur my friend, maybe it's tme for all us Psy-Goa freaks to move further from Goa to some place that isn't yet taken by all the tourists and money eager people.

The beautiful thing is that it could be anywhere, as long as it’s far from civilization… We need people to take responsibility (me included ), and find a new places…           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Neville Bone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 3, 2005 14:03
Quote:

On 2005-05-03 10:43, The Green Channel wrote:
Quote:

Timur my friend, maybe it's tme for all us Psy-Goa freaks to move further from Goa to some place that isn't yet taken by all the tourists and money eager people.

The beautiful thing is that it could be anywhere, as long as it’s far from civilization… We need people to take responsibility (me included ), and find a new places…

--------------------------------------------

What about gokarna?
Could this be the new Goa in a couple of years?
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 3, 2005 18:46
Quote:

On 2005-05-03 14:03, Neville Bone wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

The beautiful thing is that it could be anywhere, as long as it’s far from civilization… We need people to take responsibility (me included ), and find a new places…

What about gokarna?

Where is that my friend?           "Love is a way of life"

offthenutboom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 3, 2005 18:57
Isn't is funny how civilization has invaded it all. We really have to think and search remote areas to find peace. But, in the end it is us who can make a beautiful remote spot of any place on Earth. I mean what we are looking for it might be closer than what we think.

I have a friend that went to Goa recently and he enjoyed event milisec he was there. I think this places have a mystical quality no policemen can take away from it.
Neville Bone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 3, 2005 19:18
Quote:

On 2005-05-03 18:46, The Green Channel wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-05-03 14:03, Neville Bone wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

What about gokarna?

Where is that my friend?

Go Karna is where Ohm Beach & Kuddle Beach are about 10hrs bus SOUTH OF Goa.
It's also beautiflu.Not as much as Goa but a little bit different.
The best thing about these beaches is that they're both about 30 mins. away from the town centre and it's not so easy to get there,so unless they'll somehow manage to build a road it's very difficult to become commercial and the loclas are up for parties.
I had organized 2 small parties there on Kuddle and there are parties also on Ohn Meach sometimes.
The only accomodation i remember of were 30 rupees mud huts...I love that!
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 3, 2005 19:29
Sounds good.
          "Love is a way of life"

daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : May 3, 2005 21:55
So keep as a secret
bert

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 3, 2005 22:24
Quote:

On 2005-05-03 Neville Bone wrote:

Go Karna is where Ohm Beach & Kuddle Beach are about 10hrs bus SOUTH OF Goa.
It's also beautiflu.Not as much as Goa but a little bit different.
The best thing about these beaches is that they're both about 30 mins. away from the town centre and it's not so easy to get there,so unless they'll somehow manage to build a road it's very difficult to become commercial and the loclas are up for parties.
I had organized 2 small parties there on Kuddle and there are parties also on Ohn Meach sometimes.
The only accomodation i remember of were 30 rupees mud huts...I love that!

Yes, and we who grew tired of straw huts and mud floore many years ago can always live in the expensive super luxuary resort, whos being built now on the hill separating Kudli beach and Ohm beach.
LeZuXxX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 3, 2005 23:43
Well Xp, i just read your post n i belive that some kinda of way, there was a bad feeling in the air. Things were tense as u also could feel n there was no energy there as u said. Bike crash´s, people doing everything(Indians) to have mmoney from the foreigners, inclding stealing, 2 much X around, fukin police mafia n the nite club owners n real BAD DJ´S most of the time! And of coures the Tsunamis, thats why i think there was this feeling..people knew thats something was going wrong. But i also belive that its a new time n we got to deal with this. Trance has become Pop everywhere n ive lived everywhere, theres a lot of money involved. So the only way is that u DJS, PRODUCERS, PARTY PRODUCERS has to improve something, maybe making small parties again, maybe ´playnig for free sometimes, maybe playing something that will "filter' the bad crowd..u know better tham me. BUT STOPPING A PARTY AS U DID IN VAGATORE AT 7:00 AM its not a good way to make people feel good about fuking commercial GOA. And i didnt see any police around there...me n 1 Israeli friend even tried to pay the bar owner to let the party go..but where to go? Goto Goa to go to bed at 7;00 am.....that was many people had to do that day....i hope that never happens again, specially after 4 plane from Brazil. If u wanna go SHANTI, SHANTI go to goa.....2 SHANTI 4 ME!!!
psy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 3, 2005 23:44
gokarna is far from being a secret. the gokarna side of om beach has a 5-star hotel in development - thank god it's a little inside the jungle and therefore while it is being built it is still not a nuisance. but there is now a rickshaw stand on the hill overlooking om beach where before you could only get there by jeep.

there are a few more beaches in that area that are not so accessible and therefore promising, but om beach itself has become famous. paradise beach (a few beaches down from om beach) is too small to accomodate a scene worth of a medium-size party. north of gokarna there might room for development, i saw going to gokarna by rickshaw last year. i hear near varkala (state of kerala, further south) there are nice shanti places as well.

however goa is goa. it's big enough to accomodate a mainstream tourist scene on top of the trance one, which i hear is diversifying geographically. - in the last couple of years there are parties being held in arambol, one hour of anjuna, since the bridge over the chapora river has caused arambol to literally explode.

the real problem is that goa has created a trance scene in bombay. a trance scene has sprung up in pune near bombay to support the bombay scene. that is the main problem because indians ruin the scene for the rest of the people - their numbers are so big. this is why IMHO the north is better. less populated and cool mountain people.

the trend i've seen in the north of india in the last couple of years is guest houses buying decent sound systems. been to some very good parties in guest houses overlooking himalaya view with 20 people, a mixer and a bottle of liquid. if it's in a guest houses this gets rid of the police nuisance as well, since what are they gonna do, close down the guest house?           i love it when the sun comes up
psy

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 3, 2005 23:55
Quote:

On 2005-04-29 13:32, dj X.P. wrote:
Aslo,good parties in the mountains stopped around 98-99.After this is only crap with 40 ppl and small speakers.

ROTFL... come on... what about the 2000 people 3-day party in solan valley near manali in 2003? and i've been to full moon parties in kasol (parvati) in 2001 with 600 people, with 400 people...

the problem with the israeli party scene in the north is that the israelis bribe police to get their parties approved. british hippies were never like this, i'm told. the cops would go nuts over their parties. so now that it's become the norm to have the police approve it, and now that they don't approve it any more, the entire north scene is kind of stuck. in 2003 a pic of an indian smoking a chilum in a party in kalga (parvati) made the front page of a newspaper in himachal pradesh (the himalaya state), and since then there's police heat. the 2003 3-day party was a peak. if only they would look to goa as an example of the economical benefits...           i love it when the sun comes up
Oran
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 4, 2005 00:23
Quote:

On 2005-05-03 23:55, psy wrote:
ROTFL... come on... what about the 2000 people 3-day party in solan valley near manali in 2003? and i've been to full moon parties in kasol (parvati) in 2001 with 600 people, with 400 people...

so true...solang was the biggest party up north ever(i think)

though its much harder to make parties up north now...

but its great anyway....the same as goa is great also without parties..

i was in goa last season and wasn't dissapointed...

after all if you are after parties there's much better places in the world to go to.

Always agressive never progressive.
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 4, 2005 01:46
To Bert-If you are passing 15 years Chapora,means you have to be well experienced
and know what is Goa Gossips.
For sure,as last 3 years started to arrive many charter tourists from Russia ( They mostly stay South,but as well Morgim side)-who are not trance people,they just come for the simple resons-to have some sun during cold winter in Moscow,see exotic life,beaches,etc-and sometime go to the party,-I heard some roomers about the bordel on Morgim or some bullshit like this.
As the person,who know Goa from inside,and specially russian stories there,I can assure you,that you are really wrong about that fact,and I really recommend you when you will pass Chapora in your 16th time, All the stories,that you listening in Goa,specially during a long chillum sessions or whatever, devide on 2,and then minus 30 %.This what is left is probably the true,but mostly sure that it is a hyperexajurating reality blowed up to unnormous size in the way person in front of you want to presentit to you.
Calssic story of Goa-"One german guy ate fishcurry,farted in restaurant in Vagator,and then read in the news,that half of Nord Goa was under the gaz attack of Talibans.
And with the great proudness for the female representatives of my origin contry,I can just agree,that russian girls are looking good,dress sexy ,and moving smooth.I reccomend you also to find one of what you think she is,and start to speak with her.
They are also quite intellegent.
But dont suggest the money or something like this,because Somebody told you Something,or they can kick your balls...russian girls are also very strong:)
You can regret about your thoughts after
Neville Bone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 4, 2005 11:56
So as I can see even Go Karna has changed a lot in the last 4 years,damn!

aS regarding Varkala I have also been there and organized a party my self of 200 ppl.but still although it has potential to become a good party place I don't think this will happen.

Varkala - a beautful beach plae with loads of restaurant on the cliffs overlooking the beach.Good seafood,nice people,shanti atmosphere.

Charas - it's almost impossible to find.I found once and paid bloody 1000 rupees for it.
Alcohol - this is 100% forbidden in Varkala and the reasons being 1) - There are a lot of muslims.
2) The sea is very rough and the cliffs are quite dangerous.

Don't know then where the new Goa could be!
If you find it let me know please
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 4, 2005 12:06
Quote:

On 2005-05-04 11:56, Neville Bone wrote:

If you find it let me know please

New Goa?

Well, I really doubt that in the society of today there will be a new "GOA" thing...
everybody needs (believes that needs) the latest technologies to survive and without them....will go nowhere....

Think about Ibiza during the 60's.....and think about Ibiza today....From Hippie place to Business place.
Now, read again the above phrase but insted of Ibiza read Goa....and here you have the result!

Our society is in continuous mutation...if you are attached with the past, then I am afraid that you will never be satisfied again (if you want the "Goa" of the 90's).

sad....but real....

best regards
Tms
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Goa . 1995-2005.Review
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance