Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa . 1995-2005.Review

bert

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 1, 2005 20:53
Quote:

On 2005-04-30 00:59, dj X.P. wrote:
Although,I understood by life time,that sometime is better not to know how IT WAS GOOD BEFORE ( I mean,generally).Just to enjoy what you have now.
Many people arriving in Goa,specially after 2001 accept it how it is in the present,and I cant tell,if i will take out the memories about "carzy 90s" from my head,that there are ,actually,for sure many points that made Goa better ( it is notanymore this Neverland,but...)-High Level of life,good food,good roads,total mobile coverage,LAN connection,good houses,imported products in the shops,hi quality sound and production of big parties.
And for sure all what stayed still in Goa-the nature side

And dont forget, all the nice beatiful russian prostitutes in Chapora and Mandrem...
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : May 1, 2005 23:09
Thanks for this post, XP.

Goa has changed, trance has changed, people have changed, energies have changed... They still do, and they always will...

That's life and that's what so good about it.

I still manage to find great parties to dance in. I believe I always will- I know too many ppl that will make one if they couldn't find any
          ---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 2, 2005 04:02
I absolutely agree with
Sorceress and Trick.
2 Yuli-I,actually,agree with You,but this is the thing,that You are exactly from the people who know HOW IT WAS BEFORE,the old good school.The Jungle Child.
More of the people who arrive now are the Children of the Cities,for them the unexistance of LAN,Mobile,good conditions is unnaccpetable.Sure they miss the point,but it is their each day life make a habbit to have it,and they are enjoing to have it anywhere,nothing to do with that.
And now,please,people,tell me what kind of the worm is going trough the world psy forums,that in every discussion and every nice topic always come one representative of Mongoloid Olimpic Games...like in our case mr somebody BERT,and black all nice feeling about the wors in the topic with one stupid face?/Why??
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : May 2, 2005 04:05
Dreamers....
Neville Bone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 2, 2005 11:10
Quote:

On 2005-05-01 20:53, bert wrote:
Quote:

And dont forget, all the nice beatiful russian prostitutes in Chapora and Mandrem...

-----------------------------------------
Really?
That's totally new to me,I would have never ever imagined that Russian prostitutes would one day manage to get into India....!!!!!
PsyUNIT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 2, 2005 12:03
Quote:

This topic is about how the scene in Gos has changed with relation to Psy-parties & Psy -people, what do prostitutes have to do with the psy scene

----------------------------------------------------
Travel, without moving.
Neville Bone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 2, 2005 12:07
Quote:

On 2005-05-02 12:03, Punit wrote:
Quote:

This topic is about how the scene in Gos has changed with relation to Psy-parties & Psy -people, what do prostitutes have to do with the psy scene

----------------------------------------------------
Travel, without moving.

---------------------------------------

This topic is actually on how Goa has changed.
The russian prostitutes weren't there so it's part of Goa changing.

Dj XP also mentioned many things that changed such as the amount of new shops & resorts what does that have to do with psytrance?This topic is not only related to the psy scene but GOA in general but let us not go off topic.
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : May 2, 2005 17:13
Honestly,it is not because I am russian,but to keep the topic objective,I can notice that if someone mr Bert passed once Chapora or Mandrem,and saw around some nice looking and openly dressed russian chicks( In the beach zones of Goa it is normal,when people passing the place to drink juice,or specially stay on MANDREM BEACH dressing light,it doesnt mean any of his folowing thoughts or dreams.
I want to give a clear picture of Goa how it is now.
Shops-yes,LAN and Mobile-yes.
Prostitutes,sorry-no.When they will appear,beleive me,I will be the first who will tell about it here.
I told-dreamers..what to do
2 Nevile born.Your frase about what with the shops and resorts have with psytance...is a bit strange,honestly.
That are the places where to buy the food and neccesary things what ,actually people need always ( same as you),and the places to sleep ( not feel yourself a flee dog how it is in Jaipur,Varanasi or Manali).(Also-"Resorts"-is just a word.The prices start from 100 $ for a month and up,so u can choose your possibility.))
Neville Bone
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 2, 2005 17:27
Yeah I got your point Dj XP don't worry.
Goa is becoming very commercial no problem.
Sometimes you simply misunderstand English dude
Mute
IsraTrance Full Member
Access Gremlin

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 2, 2005 18:37
ahhhh goa i was there for ur Bday in South ANjuna Dj Xp at the Temple near the beach in 2002 i think u organized it , was a nice party imo ,nice people good music , everyhting was nice ..... After the sep 11 terror attacks , scene detoriarated for the following year but 2002 had a pretty good scene if u ask me, like SPaggheti Beach rocked totally back then. Ofcourse u cant expect kick ass parties like the ones held at Chapora Fort oowwwwwww those rocked , but as music evolves , the scene evolves with it too , so do the people . I mean to say who organizes GOA trance parties now?? i dont think alot of those happening anymore ,so we have to learn to accept things how they come around here , as for the Goa govt , its changed now its COngress rule now , so for the parties we will have to wait once season kicks in and see the Govt reaction regarding the permission and all.. As for the Loud Music rule enforced , i know alot of people in ANjuna who wanted this cuz there is a School(St Micheals) near Hilltop and during January students and stuff have Prelims for their SSC Boards ,so that was an issue to do with the music.....as for the Indian tourists well they are annoying becuse they dont know anything about the scene and pester women at parties , OMG Disco Valley is full of them , but u cant stop them from entering..The CLubs like Titos , Cubanas were always there (atleast Titos) . but thats the commercial scene which exists in Baga , calangute... the only place that commercialized anjuna would be Paradiso with all those commercial club parties hosted Channel V and MTV bla bla killed the scene since then and then comes the entry thing which never existed before .. its sad.Oh well goa is goa aight , commercialization and all were always expected here ,cant do much to change the scene but just hope for the best......XP u rock man , u made some good parties near the Temple -))))
Janneman3k

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 2, 2005 18:40
I realy realy understand your point of view, i think. But thats evolution and its sad to say goodbye to pure things you think you are part of. Everything changes. Its depressing to see how commercial everything gets. Shanty or not, only the sun rises for no money Peace out, and i loved your music in Antwerp last weekend
bert

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 2, 2005 18:54
Quote:

On 2005-05-02 17:13, dj X.P. wrote:
Honestly,it is not because I am russian,but to keep the topic objective,I can notice that if someone mr Bert passed once Chapora or Mandrem,and saw around some nice looking and openly dressed russian chicks( In the beach zones of Goa it is normal,when people passing the place to drink juice,or specially stay on MANDREM BEACH dressing light,it doesnt mean any of his folowing thoughts or dreams.
I want to give a clear picture of Goa how it is now.
Shops-yes,LAN and Mobile-yes.
Prostitutes,sorry-no.When they will appear,beleive me,I will be the first who will tell about it here.
I told-dreamers..what to do

X.P! I have to admit that Im really surprised you didnt know about this "problem" up in Mandrem and Chapora. I have been "passing by" Chapora and Mandrem for the last 15 years and seen many light dressed girls from many nationalitys including Russia, never thinking that there would be any of this buisness going around. And it hasnt, until this season. I was pretty chocked when I saw it and heard about it from the locals.
As you know northen Goa( Arambol side) has become very popular among russian tourists( not talking about "psytourists"), and I guess with that some bad apples turned up trying to make money out of it(and Im not reffering to the prostitutes, who are being used, but the pimps or maffia, whatever we call them)! It has happened in other parts of the world, and now sadly enough its happening in Goa. Ive heard some really nasty stories how they taken over some guesthouses, chasing away the foreign owners, by hospitalize them. All this with the support of some important locals and the police.
It does exist, X.P Im sad to say. Its on a small scale and i hope its stays that way.
No, actually I hope it dissapears completely.
Otherwise I agree with most of what you wrote in your rewiew. I dont mind change, as long as it is good change. Spatsiba!
Mute
IsraTrance Full Member
Access Gremlin

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 2, 2005 23:21
never herd about prostitutes over there , i dont think such things going on over there
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : May 3, 2005 00:52
Yes but i only know about Baga and Calangute.
A friend has a bar called St.Pauli lounge(St. pauli is a football club from the redlight destrict in Hamburg /Germany with the same name)and he confirmedthat in a hotel near they sometimes have prostitutes on vacation.the name seams to attract them
But never the less havent heard about anything in chapora ,vagator or anjuna.

By the way it was very strange seeing ppl with their mobiles all the time.
also nearly every indian ,even the poorest looking in Dehli have one now.
On the other hand its sad cause real communication is missing.

There is much to complain about Goa but i miss it already
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : May 3, 2005 07:31
Timur my friend, maybe it's tme for all us Psy-Goa freaks to move further from Goa to some place that isn't yet taken by all the tourists and money eager people.           Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Goa . 1995-2005.Review
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance