First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa . 1995-2005.Review

Vagator Vibhushan
Inactive User

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 7, 2005 23:46
yes, this season in Goa was surely very dissapointing....here is a link to Jehan (Janux) and my article on Goa in psynapse, an Indian psymag which couple of us run...

http://www.psynapse.in/04-05.htm

Gil's opinion on the subject is in his interview on page 15

if trouble reading there is a pdf on main page
----

XP, you are doing a lot for Goa, and full-repsect for that...hope things are better next season
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 8, 2005 19:39
Quote:

On 2005-05-07 23:46, Vagator Vibhushan wrote:
an Indian psymag which couple of us run...

just to be clear... I just wrote an article for psynapse, and have nothing to do with the production.

also, dont know who titled my article 'Bitter Sweet Love' I would not have given it that name.

nice layout... but isnt the hilltop pic from 3 or 4 years ago...           www.facebook.com/DjJanux
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : May 9, 2005 12:02
thats 2003 new years at hill top if i'm not mistaken.
the 2nd morning was a boMB!

missing plug-in
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : May 9, 2005 16:14
2 Vagator Vibhushan and Janux: I read the article and found it quite interesting and obvious,exept one funny detail:
In this article are mentioned 3 parties of the season,which,I agree,was the main blasts-Monkey Valley russian Chritmas (it was not New Year),1st 36 Hours in Paradiso and a week after Curlies dayparty.
The thing is that all this party were organised by me ( Curlie-with Kaio),and....looking on your dj chronics,I found out that I even didnt play in Goa this season:(
Why like this?
hehe

LeZuXxX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 9, 2005 20:17
TO XP...well i dont think all places r so commercial like GOA nowdays. Last year i went to some really free-parties in Bahia- Brazil n South Africa...IM meaning like "dancing on the sand, in front of the sea"... n djs were playing for free, from all countries. About to make a revolution, im doing this right now, when i say to people " Dont go to GOA if u wanna party, all u gonna get there is a fukin bad smelling nite club called "Paradiso" n kinda of a small farm called "Hill Top". Most djs were really bad (u know better than me)it´s true, n the parties were from 12:00 pm to 8:00am or from 10:00am to 8:00 pm. So, is it GOA THE PLACE FOR PARTIES? I dont think so, far from many places even today´s. So thats my REVOLUTION......ANT-CHEESY TRANCE PARTIES! Dont be fooled, dont waste your many where people only wants to take profit from u! Dont go where peopele treat u as a fool. No matter if thats in Portugal n theyr "Boom money" in Goa n all that police mafia or in BRAZIL n all israeli cheesy trance always played around. Is the only way to keep it UNDERGROUND!!!
Janux
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : May 10, 2005 12:05
Quote:

On 2005-05-09 16:14, dj X.P. wrote:
I found out that I even didnt play in Goa this season:(
Why like this?
hehe

oops! sorry X.P the list was supposed to be just a list of artists... I know you have already produced some tracks, but i think the list was like artists who have made full albums etc... anyway, everyone knows that X.P plays in Goa, but still yes we should have put your name there. Sorry!           www.facebook.com/DjJanux
Karan Third Eye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 11, 2005 10:41
Hahaha... its been a while since i was back on isratrance.. and its great to see a nice and long discussion about this goa season and the present and near future of our beloved trance state

XXXX PPPPP my man , hehe been a while since i caught you online buddy... but reading through your words i must say i agree with you on most of the points! Since i have been there watching the energy you put into making each party a personal and powerful experience... and for sure the best party this season was the one you did at monkey valley where we all blasted hehe

Firstly @ Psy
Quote:

On 2005-05-03 23:44, psy wrote:
the real problem is that goa has created a trance scene in bombay. a trance scene has sprung up in pune near bombay to support the bombay scene. that is the main problem because indians ruin the scene for the rest of the people - their numbers are so big. this is why IMHO the north is better. less populated and cool mountain people.

Doood , i dont know how you can have the cheek to come into our country , use our natural resources , leach our spiritual history , probably say bolenath each time you smoke , and still dis-respect our local people and scene. Being a proud indian and trancer for a loooong time i take insult in your words and opinion. It simply shows how ingnorant a person can be, if you took the time to learn about our local people , im sure you would realise that we take pride in everything we do, some indian trancers are probably more educated and well versed with music and the true spiritual essence that trance posesses then you could ever fathom. So what if we have millions of people , we still manage to get allong and blast together no matter what the odds. Why dont you speak to any international dj or artist who has played here and see their opinion of an indian dancfloor... hell ask the man XP himself who will tell you that very same thing. we blast like crazy and there is no 2 ways about it. Shahar who shold be the master if israeli pride, being the founder of isratrance , has been to india and a couple bombay parties and seen that the vibe , energy and sense of family is still very much there.. adn someone who cannot see that is someone who comes with too many pre-conceived notions and has too many personal boundaries to cross. To say that bombay and pune have screwed up the local goa scene is bullshit man.. progress and change takes place anywhere in the world.. dont come to india and complain that there are too many indians around !!! hahaha

Anyway sorry about that long rant..... so now back to the topic.

XP , i totally agree with you in your points.. one that goa has really changed allot in the last couple years.. i remember at the start of the season when i was there with you we were discussin how strange it was that no one was really smokin chillums in the parties this year.. which for goa is really weird! also a few other incidents took place this season that were also rather strange... but the way i look at it is that its a cycle of events.. if we look back and remember a couple years ago.. the season was totalyl killler.. when we had that ultra ass kickin monster of a season i think 2002 - 2003 it was.. with the super party by the temple for your birthday end jan... that season was super kick ass .. with parties all the time and no problems... then last season was a so - so season .. with some parties and soeme problems, both hand in hand.. and then this current season was a pain in the ass with almost no parties and allot of problems...... but as the cycle goes i think and predict that the next season is goign back to its kick ass form again for sure the critics who will say goa is over will not come back... but some of us true and goa lifetime devoties will be back regardless , cause we know that there is no place on earth wher eyou feel as free as in goa and where you can blast like crazyy!!! hehe

I think the season next year is gonna be kick ass again , cause speakin with many of the locals, guest house owners , taxi drivers etc who are the heart of the real goa people, its their land and their homes that we use and live in ...... they did not make much money this year due to the lack of parties , their earnign and livelyhood had stopped , so once the local people start wanting parties to happen again so that theyu can go back to living and earnign in their life , this is why i think next season is gonna kick.. cause the local people will want it to.... maybe im a fool and i im just too optimistic.. but i can tell you one thing.. that goa is one place where i have a better time each time i go.... im sure XP himself will tell you that he blasted like crazy and had a really good time this season even without so many parties

Cause goa is the land of freedom where people can still fly .

Karan Third Eye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 11, 2005 10:43
Quote:

On 2005-05-09 12:02, =((exotic>>>=== wrote:

Hehehe yeah man,,.... thats the first of january 2003 mid day photo... which my girlfriend had taken .. its my head you see with the headphones on and it was taken at hilltop. the monster of new years parties...
Spiritual_mind
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 11, 2005 13:03
The only thing that is constant is change.
Dont go against a system that you cant control.Understand it and make it work your own way.
Where do you see this culture 10 years from now?
It will survive (not just in Goa) because Music is its foundation,the Universal Language of Love.
No Place on Earth will give you what Goa can.Will..

It is a place where Thousands of Humans have opened their minds.
A glimpse of Paradise,right here on Earth.
A place where you accept your Past,and deal with your Future.
A place, where men meet...themselves...

exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : May 11, 2005 13:15
Quote:

On 2005-05-11 10:43, Karan Third Eye wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-05-09 12:02, =((exotic>>>=== wrote:

Hehehe yeah man,,.... thats the first of january 2003 mid day photo... which my girlfriend had taken .. its my head you see with the headphones on and it was taken at hilltop. the monster of new years parties...

rmbr that set you played karan ! quite a spanking .,, and with murgan bouncing right in front .,, crazeee           missing plug-in
SnakeByte

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 13, 2005 22:57
2 XP
One thing you`re left in list of Goan today reality - a lot of RUSSIANS selling hard chemical drugs at the parties.
But who really cares!
Maybe new friends`ll help?           OVT oF LIGHT CoMETH DARKNESS
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : May 14, 2005 10:08

SnakeByte you byte like a snake!
But I think XP here is with his real name not just a nic
and for a lot of persons have offer a lot to the scene not only at Goa.
So can we talk serius again?
This topic have something to say..

Respect          
Open your mind...
SnakeByte

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 14, 2005 20:48
I`m serious.
Modern russians aren`t idealists.
If this topic more than bla bla bla we have to look in the face of truth - no more heroes anymore. Goan psy movement needs money that is the question.           OVT oF LIGHT CoMETH DARKNESS
Chillit

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 16, 2005 11:11
See photoreview from NEVERLAND (feb. 2005) on http://www.intrance.ru (sorry, only russian language).

Part 1: Vagator & Anjuna (beaches, flea market, and sunsets)
http://www.intrance.ru/review/index.php?id=161

Part 2: Russian freak restaurant "Baba Yaga" and night market in Arpora.
http://www.intrance.ru/review/index.php?id=163

Part 3: Forts and ports. Chapora fort, Reddy fort (Maharashtra), etc.
http://www.intrance.ru/review/index.php?id=168

Part 4: Towns and beaches (Panaji, Mapusa, Old Goa and beaches: Mandrem, Morjim)
http://www.intrance.ru/review/index.php?id=173

Part 5: End of the world (on a road...)
http://www.intrance.ru/review/index.php?id=177

enjoy!
Alisia~

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 16, 2005 18:42
isaw a documentary about goa dated ~2002
there the attitude of the local authorities to trance parties was shown
they want rich tourists to develop the economy, even though drugs are the integral part of the parties, they accept this fact, until it attracts ppl to the place

Goa doesnt need
hippies, comming with empty pockets

Raja Ram told to look for new places..

XP, respect
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Goa . 1995-2005.Review
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance