Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA

Deep-Fryer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 26, 2009 03:24
Patrick, thanks main. Looks like it was a blast!           {':' }Deep Fryer/Squirmtronix{ ':'}
["0,c]Global DAT/Adama Recs/Esoteric Gen[c,0"]
(>x<!)soundcloud.com/squirmtronix(!>x<)
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 26, 2009 17:57
more videos!

Rev:

Headroom:

Vibrasphere:

kilowatts:

Steve-o:

Karmakanik:

Alakazam
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 26, 2009 21:46
Did Rev ever get Nasty with it?

Also @Pat...

What is that track you are spinning? I've heard it before, but don't recall who it is.
Bonnita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 28, 2009 16:19
Ok finally a review.....
this Gaian mind to me was one of much needed change...A gateway was swung open into new lives, new adventures and just bliss*

I LOOOOVEEE the location, the vibe there is wonderful..beautiful camp for freaks! I loved all the different areas to walk around to, and I think that the organization was AMAZING ..as usual:) THank you soo much for doing it again. Cause of this festival..lives were made super happy..and its only getting better and better since then..

ALL us crazy Canadian girls had one of the most intense, beautiful experiences EVER!! WE LOVE YOU!!!! and will be back over and over again...looking forward to next year already!

LOVED SOUTHWILD hehehehe, really killer set;) SUnday was just nuts ...I cant wait to see whats next, and see more pictures..and be there will all of you beautiful people again. Juliens deco looked so beautiful, and the chillout deco was super amazing as well!loved the black and white!

Again...merci for all you have done..I wish it went on longer, and that next year it will be on the weekend of the solstice:)

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOOOOOOUUUUuuuu.....
Pete Pan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jun 29, 2009 00:34
This was my first gaian mind and allen was nice enough to let me preview my new papa legba album...I have never been to a festival where there were 0 bad vibes, everyone was nice and considerate of their surroundings...the porta potties stayed clean the whole time...which is something I've never encountered at a festy before Big thanks to Allen and Sharon and all involved...this made my summer.           Lobogistic labs
(Shaman Graduate)
Kwazzy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 3, 2009 06:39
Big shout out to all the organizers, this was a hell of a good weekend and party ....great location and good people....
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance