Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA

Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 15, 2009 19:29
killer killer party, bigger review coming later as I am at work right now trying to get caught up. i also took a ton of pics that i'll throw onto my myspace page later.

mel definitely had that camera clickin away, can't wait to see what she captured

all i can say now, is "psytrance summer camp" has a new meaning.           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
nod

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 15, 2009 20:53
good party!           http://www.djnod.net
Butter and Eggs

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 02:28
W O W !!!

thankyouthankyouTHANK YOU to EVERYONE involved
in that amazing weekend.
My face huts from permagrin.
My feet and knees hurt from dancing too much.
My head burns from sun too much.
BUT.........It's all ok........
It's all just absolutely beautiful.....

nadzinka

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 06:42
thank you whoever participated and especially organized this event, it was just great. I loved the new place, and organization was on top as always. Thank you for amazing workshops and for bringing Parashakti and Vernon Foster, and many other awesome people. This was a very special GMSF.           >>>Are you present now?
JOAQUIN

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 07:06

There I was, poised in space, a disembodied eye, invisible, incorporeal, seeing but not seen.
JOAQUIN

Posted : Jun 16, 2009 07:08

There I was, poised in space, a disembodied eye, invisible, incorporeal, seeing but not seen.
JOAQUIN

Posted : Jun 16, 2009 07:10
And now, the dark night...

Alakazam
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 07:33
Quote:

On 2009-06-16 07:10, JOAQUIN wrote:

Awesome vids!

Thanks for posting!

Who is spinning in this one?
Psy_Maniac

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 18:38
Quote:

On 2009-06-16 07:10, JOAQUIN wrote:

HOLY MAKERAL!!! look at the set up! lookin good lookin good! and what a morning turn-out, niiiceee!

shit we missed out on this one, any pics????

Welcome to my world where the grass is purple and the sky is pink, Strawberries are blue with white polka dots, And aliens are the BEST Dance partners.

myspace.com/xodesirosexo
NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 18:43
Holy hell I needed that! Thanks to everyone involved, thanks to everyone there. I can't give a full review because I can't verbalize a quarter of the experiences that I had. All I can say is it was pure, raw, cleansing, B_L_I_S_S. Thanks again Vids will come...eventually....           "It's ALL about the clickety-clack!!!!"-Neuronympho
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 19:33
Post your pics asap please           http://www.chillumafia.com
PROGRESS
Progress

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 19:34
Wow.... What a festival!

This was my second Gaian Mind experience and first performance there. It was simply amazing! I made lots of new friends and also met some of the old once I have not seen in a long time.

The organization, deco and sound was superb, definitely one of the best I have seen!

Really looking forward to come back and experience GM once again.

Thank you Gaian Mind family!           www.iProgress.us
www.myspace.com/iprog
contact@iProgress.us
orbicles

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 20:46
Hi all! Gaian Mind summer camp was so much fun!! We had the best 2nd wedding reception Orbicles & Karmakanik could ever ask for~~ Thanks for all the good wishes from everyone~

and here are over 1,500 pictures you asked for it, you got it. Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/orbicles/sets/72157619717730699/

Pat took lots of great videos too, that we will be posting later.

I have too much work to catch up on now to be able to write much more, but I am so happy we found a new home, and it sure is a great one!

Thanks to everyone that helped make this happen with all of your hard work! Love to all our family old and new!

nancy!

Posted : Jun 16, 2009 21:01

YeaUh!

Congrats to GAIAN MIND!
Looks like you all had a killar party!

>:-)

Psylove,

Nancy           ***

That's no sky in the pie!
It's psy in my eye!

DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 21:32
WWW - what a wonderful weekend....
got there friday evening and quickly settled in to the new home for Gaian Mind which had an undeniable summer camp feel to it! the music was delicious but due to the spread out environment, energy conservation, and a wealth of extracurricular options, the dancefloor didn't quite get going for the first night. hemisync provided an especially nice set, but nothing really would have been able to motivate me from enjoying it from a reclined position. grains of sound played a memorable chill set as well. the deco at both stages was superb. the chill was transformed in to a two-tone japanese shrine-like environment, and julien seyer nailed it again for the main floor. i was especially impressed by the coordination between julien and the projection artists on the projection screen design. the sound was also nice and clear, but could have used a little extra weight on the low end i think. it might have just been a volume issue due to decibel limitations. the dancefloor definitely had a different feel compared to four quarters, and i think it took the crowd a while to feel it out and get comfortable as well. dancing on a hill is always a challenge, but in time that was overcome! the second night rolled around with arahat warming up a frenzied dancefloor that wouldn't let up until it was forced! REV followed and provided the spark that really set the party off! his 2 hr set leading us into sunrise was undoubtedly the highlight of the festival. heavy low end with crispy floating hi hats and a deliciously evolving energy. my expectations were high, and they were totally fulfilled - and then some! the rest of the morning and afternoon continued with fluid techy morning sounds from flip flop then headroom and everybody ate it right up! innovative full on with pristine sound texture and clarity, minus the cheese. flip flop really impressed me with their sound and stage presence, even though i'd never really gotten hooked on their releases. i've never been on such a sunny dancefloor before, and everybody definitely fed off it rather than running for cover. there's so much more to say, but i'll leave it at that for now. there were so many amenities and cool events available to check out which i plan to take advantage of next time. once again, thank you Gaian Mind for pulling off another legendary weekend and hope to see you again next year!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
12 13 14 15 16 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance