Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA

ning

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 23:37
My fav GMSF to date. Great music throughout..particularly enjoyed Arahat, Rev, Flip Flop, & Headroom. Haj & violinist also rocked on Sat afternoon with a v. nice down & dirty set.

Great time..thank you GM crew!

Let the summer begin!
T

Gui"AUM"etriX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 16, 2009 23:48
"i was especially impressed by the coordination between julien and the projection artists"
Thank you.

Had such a great time, ending performing from 9:30 till 1am and then back around 2:30 till the end.....
Thank you Gain Mind for putting together such a memorable event and giving me a space to Be.
Thanks to all the Artists.
alchemism

Posted : Jun 17, 2009 02:03
Thanks Mom and Dad for sending me to Psychedelic Summer Camp!

My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alchemism/sets/72157619826855668/
psychodelic

Posted : Jun 17, 2009 04:25
A great festival as always ! After a three year absence from Gaian Mind, its great to be back. Four Quarters is really special and I miss it but the new venue held its own. Hooray for Maryland for representing !!!!!!!!
southwild

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 17, 2009 15:38
high there

i actually signed in on this forum to drop this few words.

after i been at GM last year ,i had to come back for this edition couse it was a blast for me to see everything that was goin on there.This kind of family friendly atmosphere is not usual on partys these days ,specially over here in europa.
What is goin on there is special and i just want to highly recomend all trancers n partyfraggels in europa to go to that festival.
A BIG THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE GAIAN MIND CREW

and to all party organisers over here-

THIS IS HOW A TRUE PSYTRANCE ORG.LOOKS!!!
(didnt took it by myself,hope nobody mind about...)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alchemism/3632305057/in/set-72157619826855668/
billy boogie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 17, 2009 16:53
fantastic party as usual. Thanks to the GM people for putting together an awesome weekend

=)           www.dants.net
MadPsyintist

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 17, 2009 17:01
Summerdelic Psychocamp was incredible. The pool was $$$$$$$$. Rev, Flip Flop, Headroom, Tangled Puddles of Lysergic were awesome...as was our friendly neighborhood Karmakanik and the Archedream dancers. I was camped near chillout and the awesome music never stopped! I especially enjoyed the workshops.

To me, the best part of GMSF is and always will be the people and the energy field that results from the constructive interference of waves of rampant positivity and love. Its palpable and now thats i'm back in squareville I'm trying to ride the wave as it fizzles out. Can't wait till next year on the solstice! I know some of the Aladdin and Desiderata crews were there and I hope they took good notes.
Mazaev

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 17, 2009 17:01
Great, great time at GM as always! Thanks Allen and the rest of the GM crew. I definitely missed the strange vibes and environment of 4qf, but the new place was great in its own way. Brought back some flashbacks to Olympic Summer Camp

Still, it's really the people that make this event, and it was awesome to see everyone, from the veteran trancers to quite a few newcomers (and some people I never thought I'd see out there)

Some pics are up at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mazaev/sets/72157619814917594/ . They're not all processed yet, and more will be on there tomorrow.

Does anyone have a full size group pic from the end? My camera batteries finally gave out by then, which was great as I ended up in the shot for a change
King Salmon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 17, 2009 17:10
I saw all the dark acts and Tangled Lysergic Puddles on Celestial Threads was by far the best. Nice bouncy highly-danceable Scandinavian-esque basslines, then every few minutes there would be a break where the bassline would cut out and the leads would go into some totally crazy sounds for about 30 seconds, which was undanceable and made you stop and think "whoa, this is some crazy shit".

Mukti played some interesting stuff, nothing I've ever heard of. I'd be interested to know what artists/labels.

Suggestion to the organizers: In addition to having paper programs/schedules, at the sign-in desk also have the option to email the schedule as a PDF. There's widespread Wi-Fi and cell phone reception on site. It was rather inconvenient (and wasteful) to carry around these stacks of paper when I could have it on my phone instead.           Kent
www.squidcollective.com
www.fugutrance.com
Austin, Texas, USA
Tritton

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 17, 2009 18:03
On 2009-06-17 17:10, King Salmon wrote:
Mukti played some interesting stuff, nothing I've ever heard of. I'd be interested to know what artists/labels.
[/quote]

All of the tunes in Mukti's DJ set were his original productions. And I believe they're all unreleased.
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Jun 17, 2009 18:08
Have a listen to Mukti's Magick Mother EP:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/mukti-magick-mother-ep/
billy boogie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 17, 2009 19:01

[/quote]

All of the tunes in Mukti's DJ set were his original productions. And I believe they're all unreleased.
[/quote]

And I believe I heard a Shaft Remix in there?           www.dants.net
nod

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 17, 2009 20:16
Quote:

On 2009-06-17 17:01, MadPsyintist wrote:
I know some of the Aladdin and Desiderata crews were there and I hope they took good notes.

Aladdin crew was definitely there, part of their flyer is still glued to my windshield

only downside to the weekend really...aside from it only being 3 days long
          http://www.djnod.net
billy boogie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 17, 2009 20:24
+1..... probably should have waited until the last day for that.... not to mention only used 1 flyer, rather than two. Hopefully it wasn't some promoter trying to just unload flyers. naughty naughty!           www.dants.net
Alakazam
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 17, 2009 20:30
Slightly ...

There is a thread for Alladin complaints...

Quote:

On 2009-06-17 20:24, billy boogie wrote:
+1..... probably should have waited until the last day for that.... not to mention only used 1 flyer, rather than two. Hopefully it wasn't some promoter trying to just unload flyers. naughty naughty!

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
13 14 15 16 17 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance