Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA

billy boogie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 17, 2009 20:52
You got me this time. Although it DID happen at GMSF. We digress....

Badass party, beautiful new location, pool kicked ass. KiloWatts and Karmakanik were my highlights           www.dants.net
dash

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 18, 2009 10:39
I hear some crazy shit went down at this place..

some really good things i hear!

good good! I will make it to this venue sometime for sure!

DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 18, 2009 14:17
oh yea...if anyone brought home a neon green early 90's looking pair of "dior" sunglasses, please let me know. would love to have them back!
GyPsynate
GyPsy

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jun 18, 2009 18:21
Wow,
What a crazy beutiful weekend...
Everything was perrrfect, the land was pulsating with positive energies when we got there thursday. It was like a huge family gathering I saw so many people I know from all over the US some of them I knew for a long time and some I had just met in Ohio the week before, and we were all back at it again!
From start to end was pure joy, We must have taken like 6 canoe rides around the pond.
The line-up was sick!
I saw some of the best live shows I have ever seen this weekend, on both stages.
I heard amazing things about the dance workshops, saw lots of people just eating up that pool in the warm days.
Deco was top notch, great work!
I have to say one of the best Festivals I have ever been to.
Thanx Sharron and Allen you two are on to something with that land. Hope to see it all go down there again next time.           \\\"Invoking the inner dancing buddha with future frequencies from beyond\\\" ~GyPsy
D-A-R-K Rec, Anomalistic Rec.
Cerebral Theater
http://www.molecular.cc/GyPsy/
MadPsyintist

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 18, 2009 18:44
Many thanks to all the organizizers for your hard work and dedication...especially given the abbreviated time you had to get things in order.
FractalPhono
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 18, 2009 20:10
Quote:

On 2009-06-17 20:30, Alakazam wrote:
Slightly ...

There is a thread for Alladin complaints...

Quote:

On 2009-06-17 20:24, billy boogie wrote:
+1..... probably should have waited until the last day for that.... not to mention only used 1 flyer, rather than two. Hopefully it wasn't some promoter trying to just unload flyers. naughty naughty!

thats too funny that there is a thread devoted to complaints. HAHAHAHHA!

as one of the first crew on site and omong the last to leave, i must admit this was the smoothest run GMSF that i have been a part of. i didnt see anything mentioned in the thread about the gate crashers, but our security team apprehended them quickly and safely. thanks to all who helped and all who danced.

rory           www.FractalPhono.com
www.ZenonRecords.com
www.Gaian-Mind.com
MadPsyintist

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 18, 2009 20:59
Most of you probably don't know that Rory averted total disaster when a Tiki torch exploded on the steps from the main stage to the fire circle and caught the woods on fire. I tried to douse it with my measly water bottle to no avail but alas, Rory came a runnin to save the day with his trusty extinguisher. Somebody get this man a cape.

GyPsynate
GyPsy

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jun 19, 2009 01:58
          \\\"Invoking the inner dancing buddha with future frequencies from beyond\\\" ~GyPsy
D-A-R-K Rec, Anomalistic Rec.
Cerebral Theater
http://www.molecular.cc/GyPsy/
Sedousa

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 19, 2009 01:59
Woot!
Amazing, def one of the best festies I have ever been to! Thanks to Sharon, Allen and ALL the crew!

If anyone came home with a black metal water bottle that says make love not landfill, plz let me know so I can get it back!

Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. ~Buddha
herbivore
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 19, 2009 05:10
Well, I think that this party had the best music of any GMSF I've been to, and that's saying a lot.

The new venue is beautiful -- dare I say it, better than 4Q. I love the big, open spaces. Hanging out on the hill listening to chillout in the sun was wonderful.

And what a crazy chill stage lineup, by the way. I know that a lot of people approach festivals like this with a primary focus on trance and viewing chill music as secondary, but I could not tear myself away from the chill area. Naasko played some incredible new dub rockers, the new Androcell material sounds sick as hell, and Buddha Bomb played a signature set of wildly diverse, eclectic, fascinating sounds. I also deeply enjoyed Grains of Sound, Nyxyss, and many others whose names I've probably forgotten. And thanks to Don (Nod) I even got down to some dubstep, which is very rare for me.

Can't wait to do it again next year. Thanks, guys!
braininavat

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 19, 2009 11:15
I don't know..from the pictures I would hope its the bias of the photographer but it looks like a pyschedelic old folks home to me. Without young people, this music is more dead than I could have even imagined.
alchemism

Posted : Jun 19, 2009 12:05
Young adults typically think the best dancing occurs in the middle of the night and not the middle of the afternoon. Pacing is a skill that takes many years to perfect.

Besides, you forgot about all the pictures of trance babies crawling around the festival. They and their thirtysomething parents might lack the certain charm that, say, a nubile twenty-one year old brings to the dancefloor, but hey....
billy boogie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 19, 2009 17:05
We're all inclusive man, we don't discriminate. Besides, old people were hanging with the rest of us and didn't miss a beat. And yeah, there were plenty of people there that were young. Did you look through Mel's 1500 pictures already? I'm sure there's some young people/babies in there somewhere... I would just recommend GOING to the party and seeing/hearing for yourself.

Amazing party with incredible energy.. old people or no. The music is as much alive as it has ever been, if not more.           www.dants.net
Butter and Eggs

Posted : Jun 19, 2009 17:43
[quote]
On 2009-06-19 12:05, alchemism wrote:
Young adults typically think the best dancing occurs in the middle of the night and not the middle of the afternoon. Pacing is a skill that takes many years to perfect.

+1
billy boogie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 19, 2009 18:34
great set btw scotty. I didn't even get to talk to you all weekend. Kewl new moniker too. =)           www.dants.net
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance