Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA

MadPsyintist

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 19, 2009 19:23
Quote:

On 2009-06-19 11:15, braininavat wrote:
I don't know..from the pictures I would hope its the bias of the photographer but it looks like a pyschedelic old folks home to me. Without young people, this music is more dead than I could have even imagined.

we should probably open a psychedelic old folks home..so that I have somewhere to go when I get old and decrepit. Keep thinking this music is dead.. Keep your negative attitude away from me while i'm dancing and go watch your beloved network television. LOST...so aptly named...and sad. Read a book young'n. take a walk in the woods.
herbivore
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 20, 2009 01:37
Well, I dunno about the pictures you saw, but I was there and there were a hell of a lot of people younger than me there (I'm 29). I don't know if I could give a median age, but there were some old hippie folks milling about, a lot of college-age kids, parents with babies, and a number of folks around my age. It was nice.
nadzinka

Posted : Jun 20, 2009 01:54
maybe its true that the crowd was somewhat mature(comparing to other trance events), but I think that this is what made the event particularly appealing - a lot of interesting people with experience. I feel that GM is a family event and this is what makes it so special.
          >>>Are you present now?
alchemism

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 20, 2009 02:02
Quote:

go watch your beloved network television. LOST...so aptly named...and sad.

The avatar he used is that of the Black Player in the game (um, plot). Strange as it is to say, he's acting appropriately in character
Deep-Fryer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 20, 2009 13:46
So, how was Haltya?           {':' }Deep Fryer/Squirmtronix{ ':'}
["0,c]Global DAT/Adama Recs/Esoteric Gen[c,0"]
(>x<!)soundcloud.com/squirmtronix(!>x<)
King Salmon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jun 22, 2009 21:28
I'd like to add that the IsraTrance meet-up on Friday at noon was a great success.           Kent
www.squidcollective.com
www.fugutrance.com
Austin, Texas, USA
herbivore
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 23, 2009 05:00
Oh, dude, that Isratrance meet-up was hoppin'.
DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 23, 2009 05:50
hahah, i never even saw that on the program until it was too late.
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 23, 2009 18:02
Quote:

On 2009-06-23 05:50, DanVapid wrote:
hahah, i never even saw that on the program until it was too late.

that's too bad, cuz we definitely needed you there to moderate

orbicles

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 23, 2009 23:44
Haltya was awesome! I had no idea what to expect, but I sure love me some funky music, as one can tell from my sets, and DAMN his set was FUN! Very unexpected, but very original and kick ass! One of my highlights for sure, as well as REV, Kilowatts, Aligning Minds, Grains of Sound, Flip Flop and of course Karmakanik with the Archedream sculptures and the visuals put me in another place~ I am sure there was plenty of other great music that I missed, if only it was possible to be in 2 or 3 places at once...
miEtek

Posted : Jun 24, 2009 04:43
Yes, it was one of the best festivals for me too Beautiful energy cruising through all those wide open spaces. I could not have wished for a better place or better people to hang around. Thanks to you all who by Sunday morning smiled at me, even though I didn't know you. It made for a very deep experience of our connectedness. Some people, who I even didn't know, waved - thank you. It's great!

And the Flip Flop were great, seeing them goofin around like that - YEAH!!! Chris Hansom was fantastic and, of course, Headroom (and later as himself) was fabulous. I could have danced for weeks to such refined sounds.

Thanks Alan and all the crew for giving us such a gathering!
Beata           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
Deep-Fryer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 25, 2009 18:34
If anyone out there has any video or audio from Haltya's set, I would be thrilled to see/hear it. Glad to hear that this year's GM was a success.           {':' }Deep Fryer/Squirmtronix{ ':'}
["0,c]Global DAT/Adama Recs/Esoteric Gen[c,0"]
(>x<!)soundcloud.com/squirmtronix(!>x<)
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 25, 2009 19:15
Quote:

On 2009-06-25 18:34, Deep-Fryer wrote:
If anyone out there has any video or audio from Haltya's set, I would be thrilled to see/hear it. Glad to hear that this year's GM was a success.

i have some great vids, will try and post them later tonight.
billy boogie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 25, 2009 21:56
Pat, did you record your set?
          www.dants.net
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 26, 2009 02:49
Quote:

On 2009-06-20 13:46, Deep-Fryer wrote:
So, how was Haltya?

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2009 - 06/11-14/2009, Ramblewood, Darlington, Maryland, USA
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance