Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

kuntact
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 17, 2006 04:16
Blast Blast Blast

Blast artists respect them, they work for something, everyone has their method of work.

Lets rockkkkkkk           Dj kuntact (3D Vision Rec / Moonblast Prod.)

http://www.myspace.com/djkuntact
Dj-sPaCe-MeG-(Mushy_Records)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 17, 2006 16:40
" Blast Blast Blast

Blast artists respect them, they work for something, everyone has their method of work.

Lets rockkkkkkk "

Lets GOOOOOOOOOOO Kuntact

2007 full of surprises in PortugaL

Good Luck Freedom Festival
fairystel

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 17, 2006 21:12
Great great line up... hope I´ll be able to come. Good luck !
Morbids

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 18, 2006 11:32
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : Aug 18, 2006 13:27
Very good line up ,hope u can make Quadra come , he rocked last year.Some Goa would be nice (not too much)and a change in location,i kinda like to see trees if not on the floor ,nearby,last year seemed like walking on mars (i have a problem with wearing shoes in the summer), wich had it's fun but just for one day hehe!
FREEDOM FEST

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 18, 2006 16:11
FREEDOM FESTIVAL 2007

16.17.18.19.20 AUGUST 2007
5 days and 4 nights
Pure Trance Experience

DANCE FLOOR:

INFECTED MUSHROOM
ASTRIX
SKAZI
TALAMASCA
ESKIMO
XDREAM
SUN PROJECT
XEROX ILLUMINATION
SUB6
TICON
SHIFT
SIRIUS ISNESS
WIZZY NOISE
VIBE TRIBE
AZAX SINDROM
SEROXAT
STAR X
ELEC3
DALI

DJS:
TSUYOSHI SUZUKI
EYAL YANCOVICH
ATMOS
DINO PSARAS
JOTI SIDHU
PAUL TAYLOR
EMOK
PETER DIDJITAL
XP VOODOO
Z MACHINE
40%
PIXEL
DNOX
BECKERS
ALEX BOSKHE TOLSTEY
BRISKER & MAGITMAN
EDOARDO
XAVIER MOREL
DANGER
DARKSINAMURTI
KARAN
MIXTEC
KUNTACT
SEPH
DIOGO

DECO:
More info soon

Projections:
more info soon

Performances:
more info soon

CHILL OUT and ALTERNATIVE AREA:

LIVE CONCERTS:

SHULMAN-isr

DEEP DIVE CORPORATION-germspain

STEREO ADDICTION-Pt

MIDIVAL PUNDITZ-India

DJS:
?????

*much more will be anounced soon

GARDEN OF EDEN AREA:
Entheogenics
Visionary artists
Shamanism
Ethnobotanic
Conferences
Cinema
*all info about this area soon

HEALING AREA :
all info about this area soon

WEB SITE online OCTOBER 2007

INFO: http://www.freedom-festival.org
http://www.hommega.com
freedom@crystal-matrix.org
+351917862845
+351934411111
+351933333555

SHOPS:
freedom-festival@hotmail.com

PS: If u want to receive our flyers,stikers and promotional stuff send us an email with your adress.

ScHiZoPhReNiC

Posted : Aug 18, 2006 17:05
complains complains complains...maybe people should start to do their one parties at home with their one music...if their r good artists its too comercial if their not its because they whant to get money on their pockets etc etc...no one is ok now lool
with all the work that the organizations have to make this kind of parties off course they have to make money for themselves is up to you if u whant to go or not, they dont make u to go, if u like u go if not just stay at home, dont criticise so much, so much anger on people now...comercial or not infected mushrooms, skazi, gms, etc, r still some of the best around, for shure they can still put a smile on your face, right?
Stay cool everyone, im happy to see my country organizing partys like this, keep up the good and hard work.           Don't do drugs, if you do, you can go to prison and drugs are really expensive in prison.
kuntact
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 18, 2006 21:51
          Dj kuntact (3D Vision Rec / Moonblast Prod.)

http://www.myspace.com/djkuntact
leo_tex

Posted : Aug 18, 2006 23:43
Amazing line up but no new projects...infected mushrooms are the best:-)
see you in Hard Club..very smart people crystal-mais-triste crew..the place of the festival is a copy of boom festival..very smart people...don´t imitate but inovate..i´m shure that crystal crew learn a lot of thing´s in Boom2006...
HanBaal

Posted : Aug 19, 2006 04:03
TALAMASCA
ESKIMO
SHIFT
VIBE TRIBE
AZAX SINDROM
XEROX ILLUMINATION
TSUYOSHI SUZUKI
DINO PSARAS
*drools*
*drools*
*cleans*
*drools again* lol

and my biggest wish would be to Infected and Skazi to pass ONLY 2003/4 below stuff

AWESOME line up, much better than boom's this year ... but where is the goa!!! Bring Filteria and/or Radical Distortion (great new album) and/or ElectricUniverse&SpaceTribe super duo (their joint album is the best psygoa album around)... and u will give me and all the psygoa lovers 100billion reasons to attend this festival!PLEEEEEEASE ^^

Some darker psy would be awesome too like Scorb, NRS, Megalopsy..... BUT NOT (much) TERROR-Kindzadza-clones dark plz!!!! Boom this year has showed how nonmusical and depressive a dancefloor can turn! These festivals should be much more about union and love and happiness!

all the best for this festival and ill do my best to be there

EDIT: I almost forgot! WHERE IS OUR OWN PORTUGUESE MENOG?!!!!! BEST psyproducer worldwide!!! Or Tryambaka!! Or Audialize(fresh new album)!! Don't forget about our own boys coz these 3 are among the best worldwide!!!...and some blasting power southafrican fullon would b nice too! Brethren, Twisted System, Pitch Hikers, Frozen Ghost, Hydraglyph, Zion Linguist ... so many good stuff coming out of there..dont forget about them neither i beg u!
Bunker Jack
Bunker Jack

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 19, 2006 04:04
It will be a strong festival for sure.

Hope to see this crew working very hard in the conditions of the festival for 5 outstanding party days...iam sure it will be necessary lot and lot of ppl working there...hmmm...like in boom festival heheh...was very "clean"!(=
not only the dancefloor and chill out...
ppl allways need something more to stay there 5 days partying in a very cool mood...lot of wcs (cleaned sometimes..lol), lot of showers, free potable water...etc..etc...etc
ecoculture is very important too and there are a lot more things that can make the difference in the final balance.

very good luck to all team
fairystel

Posted : Aug 19, 2006 21:08
The line-up is getting better and better !!!
AUGUST 2007 is cristal clear for me : Sonica and Freedom
Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 19, 2006 21:17
This ones should be reason enough to me to go:

TICON
TSUYOSHI SUZUKI
ATMOS
EMOK
PETER DIDJITAL
DNOX
BECKERS
XAVIER MOREL

STEREO ADDICTION-Pt

But... the org, and specialy the kind of public they atract are HEAVY STRONG factors to me NOT to go!

A festival is not a line up, at least for me! Also because this days we are able to ear this artist very often everywhere!

osiris

Posted : Aug 21, 2006 01:31
Quote:

On 2006-08-19 21:17, Kabul wrote:
This ones should be reason enough to me to go:

TICON
TSUYOSHI SUZUKI
ATMOS
EMOK
PETER DIDJITAL
DNOX
BECKERS
XAVIER MOREL

STEREO ADDICTION-Pt

But... the org, and specialy the kind of public they atract are HEAVY STRONG factors to me NOT to go!

A festival is not a line up, at least for me! Also because this days we are able to ear this artist very often everywhere!

Hey KABUL the crowd in FREEDOM 2005 was amazing a lot of travellers and f---ing good vibe all the days....
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : Aug 21, 2006 16:05
And S-Range , tha guy has been around for ages ,is one of the best quality producers ,his latest album is very good ,i would really like to hear him at a festival of this magnitude
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance