Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 22:54
chill u all freaks is this not enough that freedom is giving u 2nd edition. just relax guys im sure every body will get what he wants 'SHIVA POWER' is with us boom
          UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Sep 24, 2006 23:23
i am more than satisfied with the 1st edition.i already saw what they are capable of organize.to me, one is more than enough          ...
Pinipon

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 29, 2006 00:29
wow! really good line-up! But please... try to be more organized this year! And find a better spot!
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 3, 2006 13:34
...speaking about organisation...boom shows where future festivals should be going - as it was by far the best organised psygathering.

enjoyed the 2005 edition of freedom much, but the organisation was really poor. this really has to be said. please organise especially toilets, water, bars, the chillout stage and shade - much better.

...i hope this will be considered seriously

all the best
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 20, 2006 18:45
geat festival for sure back at 2005!!!! i was wontering if they gone make a dvd couse i saw a lot of people with cameras!!! are they gone wait and this edision and then lauch it???

its gone be great and this year for sure!!! i have been last year freedom and this year i was at boom!!! still thinging to visit one more time portugal(or am I grazy?).
TheToad

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 12:34
giggidy giggidy! I cant wait. Last year's was awesome - so glad to be a part of something so amazing. The location was brilliant (although a little rocky )Where are 1200 Mics this year? they were definitely the HIGH point of my festival
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Oct 25, 2006 14:06
viva portugal!
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 21:39
I wish $PENTA$ would be added in this sparkling line-up
          UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 10, 2006 02:06
Quote:

On 2006-11-09 21:39, almost_human wrote:
I wish $PENTA$ would be added in this sparkling line-up

ahahah dream on...
DJ_Rickam_

Posted : Nov 10, 2006 19:44
massive line up, specially the dj's choice with Edoardo, Joti and dino... And Portugal is really nice

good luck with this one guys!

-----------------------------------
DJ Rickam
Neurobiotic records
http://www.neurobiotic.com

Tech Safari productions
http://www.techsafari.ca
http://www.eclipsefestival.com
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Nov 11, 2006 02:50
Yeah....not a bad line-up but indeed to much of the same un-psychedelic music for me at least. That doesn't mean things have to be dark or morning but simply psychedelic and surprising. Portuguese names like Tryonm, Sick Addiction and Tryambaka are some that should not miss here. Other names like Digital Talk, Chromatone, Hyper Frequencies, Concept, Menog, Absolum and such names should be in this list also to give people a proper nighttime experience with some of the best artists in that genre. Good to see a dj like Daksinamurti in this line-up, congrats bro and kick ass on behalf of Mind Funk, S.S.T. and Rudraksh there.....and more such names next to the whole full on morning and proggy league please....after all a party should be about balance in music and making everybody happy with it, Anyway....goodluck with it amigos !
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
osiris

Posted : Nov 17, 2006 14:05

GREAT EXPECTATIONS ABOU THIS ONE!!!!

I really believe organization will improve a lot with this edition
Psychotic Pharmacist

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 18, 2006 19:49
We will be coming from Florida (USA) for this ! Some additional dark acts would be nice!! Also from what people are saying you need more DECO .I see the "Existence" party has killer string art , that is always a hit .If you need someone to play some twisted maddness shoot me a message .Peace!
AUDIO VIRUS           AUDIO VIRUS ( DJ )
Tampa, FL
Hugo

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 19, 2006 06:51
It seems defintively a massive line up, mostly of the artists aren't my cup of tea but I'm sure is gonna be a great Festival, let's see if Carlos is serius this time
          Michael Jackson "Some people prefer to take life as it is without complications, some others we like to take life from the cornice of the wildest jungle"

http://www.myspace.com/traffikmanagement
osiris

Posted : Nov 27, 2006 16:37

From what i´ve heard this edition will bwe very different from the other...anyway we wait for updates
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance