Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 20:54
well in 2005 was spun rec. who help cristal matrix making the freedom fest,in 2007 will be hommega rec,well different cooperation but same concept.at least they are putting some prog lives not just 1 or 2 dj sets of prog.and by the way infected,astrix,xerox and illumination,to name few played in freedom festival in 2005.
D.vision
Freedom Fighters

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 06:32
here we go again top major artists from diferent styles of trance music (dark, full on, progressive, tech trance..)
are gathered here for a much more eclectic freedom festival..
best wishes as allways and bring it on!!!
          http://www.utopia-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/freedomfightersmusic
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 15:53
Quote:

On 2006-06-04 20:32, osiris wrote:

Hey Babube dont compare this first quality project with the usuall crap that plays in BOOM!!! everyone know that boom are greedy so they dont want to spend money with Artists, most of artists play for 500€ or for free.So how can BOOM book good musicians if they dont want to pay, they want all the money directly to the pokets

filteria, misted muppet, talpa, nystagmus, synsun.... come on man dont make me laugh to compare the level of production of this guys with the list above. We are talking about real professional musicians with BIG STUDIOS not amateurs doing music on their PC.

Can u compare legends like XDREAM with talpa or nystagmus???? LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Different concepts, different ways to deal with the artists (big money for good quality or star system ?.... Small money for lesser-known-smaller-ego 'underground' artists or bad music ?....)
I think the psytrance can do with both concept. One year Boom than the next one Freedom.
So everyone can choose but me I guess I will go to both !!!
Psyagent

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 16:50
in terms of diversity Freedom Festival is surprising me, darktrance, techno trance, psytrance, progressive trance, more then boom, I guess I will have to go to this one also, been last year gona be there in 2007! Good luck
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 7, 2006 20:47
Quote:

On 2006-06-06 12:55, Stregone wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-04 20:32, osiris wrote:

Hey Babube dont compare this first quality project with the usuall crap that plays in BOOM!!! everyone know that boom are greedy so they dont want to spend money with Artists, most of artists play for 500€ or for free.So how can BOOM book good musicians if they dont want to pay, they want all the money directly to the pokets

filteria, misted muppet, talpa, nystagmus, synsun.... come on man dont make me laugh to compare the level of production of this guys with the list above. We are talking about real professional musicians with BIG STUDIOS not amateurs doing music on their PC.

Can u compare legends like XDREAM with talpa or nystagmus???? LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Actually you are writing about death of goa party and born of big commercial events, business music production and Planned Marketing

Thank you for the death of underground and born of commercial crapness

If we go to a mega comercial event like boom festival and we pay 100€ or more in the entrance we cant expect to hear Underground music produced by some kid in frutty loops.
We expect minimum a good sound system(not the shit crap like last edition) and at least a medium line up.

I dont agree only shit plays in BOOM but for the big comercial festival and huge money they do with the festival they at least could invite a few more Big artists...not only the ones that play for free or for 500.

Freedom festival looks very good
keita

Posted : Jun 7, 2006 21:33
hey people i have been in boom 2004 and in freedom 2005 and my opinion is that the Boom fest is 2000000 times bether than freedom (but i enjoy freedom fest a lot 2 )
mind distortion system
Mind Distortion System

Posted : Jun 7, 2006 23:24
ther is nothing to compare boom at freedom festival
i go to boom simce the first one
and i always find real good musical moments
you can find music for everyone
evrey taste
i meet people all this years from everywhere in the world and they always come back.
no good artist???
you'r kiding i hope! "kindzadza,jahbo,highlight tribe,neuromotor...they are all real good artist.
you compare to some 150 rich israeli all making the same pouet pouet melodies playing
at freedom festival.
i think some people don't know the difference betwin psychedelic,ful on or dark.
if they call azax syndrom dark
i don't know?!
maybe if he play he's stuff from at 2 years before because now,he can not be more full on!
seroxat sorry but is night influence
but verry far of psychedelic or dark.
maybe the day where i can see something interesting on the line up "like divers artists" i come.
accualy i know people are payed more then 500 euros at boom!and do you know howmush they pay at freedom?
any way i can't compare this year
i go to boom but i leave to usa the 10 for 2 month.
but maybe next year

Sound Sampler: http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/2016811
projekt^ufo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 17:52
hey paul full power hmmm...i m sure the machine is goona rip everyones soul apart...he killed us all ths year in goa and bbay...go on paul.
LUV & LIGHT
NISHAN

-=DIGITAL OM PRODUCTIONS=-
=-MOUNTAIN MADNESS NEPAL-=
>< we follow and preach ><
--=UNIVERSAL RELIGION=--
http://www.urnepal.com | http://www.digitalomproductions.com
dj VeG
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 9, 2006 06:30
GREEEAT NEWS, all styles and all with very good quality!!! auxious to rock again @ Freedom festival.
All the best my friends
          DJ VEG
www.odd-records.org
Clipper

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 9, 2006 12:23
Good Luck For All...
osiris

Posted : Jun 9, 2006 19:16

Yeah it will be MASSSSSIIIVVVEEE!!!!

...:)...

Posted : Jun 10, 2006 01:46
I like line up.
joga

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 10, 2006 17:36
yaaaaaaaaa killer
FREEDOM FESTIVAL

Posted : Jun 12, 2006 15:07

New artists confirmed:

Vibe Tribe
Elec3
D Nox
Beckers
Dj Seph

Soon more info about Chill out artists.....
osiris

Posted : Jun 12, 2006 19:21

Dnox and Beckers i love it..seems that this time freedom will have very nice progressive sessions,,,,coool for the afternoons
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance