Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

Mandala Records
Mandala Records

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 01:17
Hi Freedom Crew
i wish you all the best for this 2nd edition,
the 1st was amazing
I sent you a message, hope to meet you back soon
Cheers
Dj Greg (G*Point/ Mandala rec./ Om Sweet Om/ France)
mandalarecords@hotmail.fr
www.mandalarecords.org
www.omsweetom.fr
psycocruiser

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 08:44
please donīt compare boom to freedom lol....
anyway I wish that freedom may be one of the best festivals in the world ehehehe pretty please: suprise me
Alex

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 20:51
I also would add:

- Electric Universe
- Space Tribe
- Cosmosis
- Hallucinogen (again!!!)
- Filteria

With these artists I would go 200% sure
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 21:02

I think this will be great...great line up for sure..alsop alternative area starting to look very very good, and seems this time will be more areas not only music its always good to have differents areas to spend the time in a festival
osiris

Posted : Aug 28, 2006 20:59

Without BOOM in 2007 for sure Freedom will be MAIN FESTIVAL in Europe in the SUmmer....Voov was a flop this year, sonica had half of people of first edition,rythms of peace other mega flop....NEXT YEAR FREEDOM FOR SURE
firefly

Posted : Aug 29, 2006 17:23
its really sad to see that the portuguese crowd is the less suportive about Freedom, and i also dont understand why you compare to Boom??
Boom has at least more 8 years of big festival experience that freedom, and its a diferent concept!!
Boom its Boom , freedom its not even trying to make competition, Why cant you just enjoy and apreciate what you have in this beautifull country??
2 great festivals, in 2 amazing spots, one, every year??
we are really making a big effort to make freedom a really good experience for everyone!!!

hey Karan!!! Paul!! XP!!
im very happy to have you guys in 2007 edition!
love you all!

Ana.firefly
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 17:35
we dont complain nothing... but 2 years later and same shit again?!

plz... wake up!
osiris

Posted : Sep 1, 2006 19:38
Quote:

On 2006-08-30 17:35, ArSoX wrote:

plz... wake up!

Hey arsox!!! What same shit?? Looks like u got some personal problems with the org??? Maybe u belong to other Portuguese org...and u feel jealous becauese next year Freedom will be a BLAST and everyone knows it man...many many people in BOOM telling that next year they will be here for FREEDOM, so i think a lot of foreigners like last one will bring a great vibe to this edition.

Arsox stay home i think is the best for u....meanwhile 10 000 people will have a great time, and believe me we will not miss u!!!1
Jasjit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 8, 2006 15:45
Hey Guys,

Killer Line up
Gonna be There for sure this time Since I cudnt make it to Boom and really looking forwrad to it

One question though, Please dont take it as a complain, its just a thought.

Lovely Morning Line up,
Good Treat For Full On Night Lovers As well

But There does not seem to be any hard hitting dark acts. Are there some yet to be put up. Hope you can have GOW, Kindzadza, Highko, Chromatone, Shawnodese, Ocelot

Or other to the same style, few artists As then its a good balance for one whose into psytrance and not just the morning or dark aspect of it.

Hope to hear from you
          And Remember
Its the Music In U
Jasjit

Posted : Sep 8, 2006 15:48
Quote:

On 2006-06-07 23:24, mind distortion system wrote:
ther is nothing to compare boom at freedom festival
i go to boom simce the first one
and i always find real good musical moments
you can find music for everyone
evrey taste
i meet people all this years from everywhere in the world and they always come back.
no good artist???
you'r kiding i hope! "kindzadza,jahbo,highlight tribe,neuromotor...they are all real good artist.
you compare to some 150 rich israeli all making the same pouet pouet melodies playing
at freedom festival.
i think some people don't know the difference betwin psychedelic,ful on or dark.
if they call azax syndrom dark
i don't know?!
maybe if he play he's stuff from at 2 years before because now,he can not be more full on!
seroxat sorry but is night influence
but verry far of psychedelic or dark.
maybe the day where i can see something interesting on the line up "like divers artists" i come.
accualy i know people are payed more then 500 euros at boom!and do you know howmush they pay at freedom?
any way i can't compare this year
i go to boom but i leave to usa the 10 for 2 month.
but maybe next year

Very Well said.
How ever I would not like to complain about any morning artists Evryone is out there to do a job and make the crowd enjoy

But I seriously agree about adding some good darkytrance artists like I said in the previous note.

Some More names..hmmmmmmm
Zik / Horror Place
Zirkin - I think would go really well with his style.

If you call Digital talk, they will absolutely kill the entire fest

HAHA

Great Job Orgs.
Hope to see some good darktrance artists to keep the balance of Psychedelic Music to Freedom

JAI HO           And Remember
Its the Music In U
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 8, 2006 20:11
Jasjit, really donīt count with none of those artists you mentioned.
This festival is intended for the masses and not to those who r inside the new nd good things being produced nowadays.
They seem to have a contract with the artists cause iīve seen almost all of them playing at their parties for some years...
so...if this festival was in 2000 i would say "great line up, keep going!" but times have changed so as the music, nd Crystal matrix should improve nd follow the evolution, but itīs their choice

peace
Jasjit

Posted : Sep 8, 2006 20:15
Quote:

On 2006-09-08 20:11, Babube wrote:
Jasjit, really donīt count with none of those artists you mentioned.
This festival is intended for the masses and not to those who r inside the new nd good things being produced nowadays.
They seem to have a contract with the artists cause iīve seen almost all of them playing at their parties for some years...
so...if this festival was in 2000 i would say "great line up, keep going!" but times have changed so as the music, nd Crystal matrix should improve nd follow the evolution, but itīs their choice

peace

I hear you and feel you Buddy
At the end I say its all good...

But again only point I wanna stress At is even if they have contract with all the artists, they should one way or another keep a balance with Psychedelic.

Because at 11:59pm and before damn, I would love all the acts they have mentioned.

But From 12:00am onwards till say 7 In the morning, Starting From Kindzadza and Ocelot and ending with Chromatone, Zirkin or Shawnodese would just create the perfect Balance

Peace to all
See U at Freedom,
          And Remember
Its the Music In U
ruialves

Posted : Sep 9, 2006 00:27
you can't compare freedom with boom:
in sound, freedom is 95% full on and boom have dark, goa, experimental, progressive, psy, minimal and a little little bit full on...
freedom is only the dance fllor and a small tent for chillout; in boom you have dancefloor, chill out, sacred fire, megaprojections, ultra activitys, baby boom, an ideal for an ecological festival...
the only point where you can compare is the spot, everything else it's just bla bla bla
anyway, good luck for this event...
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Sep 9, 2006 19:38
Quote:

On 2006-09-01 19:38, osiris wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-30 17:35, ArSoX wrote:

plz... wake up!

Hey arsox!!! What same shit?? Looks like u got some personal problems with the org??? Maybe u belong to other Portuguese org...and u feel jealous becauese next year Freedom will be a BLAST and everyone knows it man...many many people in BOOM telling that next year they will be here for FREEDOM, so i think a lot of foreigners like last one will bring a great vibe to this edition.

Arsox stay home i think is the best for u....meanwhile 10 000 people will have a great time, and believe me we will not miss u!!!1

hahaah
here we go again
now we only need XP to join this discussion with his faggot gay music concept and soon this one will turn up in a nice friendly discussion as boom topic did... and we are still one year from the festival.

guys, never take things personally, this is where pointless discussions begin           
http://www.azerothsounds.tk
h_goblin

Posted : Sep 9, 2006 21:40
good line up!!! but i would like to see portuguese live acts... and more djs ... they deserve
once its in portugal and is a intrenational festival you shoul have that in count...

wish u the best crystal and cya there           ____________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/culturecruisers
Dj Antigua (Blue house studios)
Culture Cruisers : Ambient Paradise is OUT NOW on beatport
Get ready for DUSTERS ****
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance