Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 13, 2006 02:48
Quote:

On 2006-06-07 20:47, glow wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-06 12:55, Stregone wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-06-04 20:32, osiris wrote:

Hey Babube dont compare this first quality project with the usuall crap that plays in BOOM!!! everyone know that boom are greedy so they dont want to spend money with Artists, most of artists play for 500€ or for free.So how can BOOM book good musicians if they dont want to pay, they want all the money directly to the pokets

filteria, misted muppet, talpa, nystagmus, synsun.... come on man dont make me laugh to compare the level of production of this guys with the list above. We are talking about real professional musicians with BIG STUDIOS not amateurs doing music on their PC.

Can u compare legends like XDREAM with talpa or nystagmus???? LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Actually you are writing about death of goa party and born of big commercial events, business music production and Planned Marketing

Thank you for the death of underground and born of commercial crapness

If we go to a mega comercial event like boom festival and we pay 100€ or more in the entrance we cant expect to hear Underground music produced by some kid in frutty loops.
We expect minimum a good sound system(not the shit crap like last edition) and at least a medium line up.

I dont agree only shit plays in BOOM but for the big comercial festival and huge money they do with the festival they at least could invite a few more Big artists...not only the ones that play for free or for 500.

Freedom festival looks very good

Lol you don't understand a lots of things in music....
Artists like Kindzadza, Xenomorph and Chromatome, makes not only very good music, but do also master, as to do master you normally need a separate studio, I don't think they just compose some tunes on fruity loops, this is how your mind imagine nightime PSY trance is produced, but it isn't like this(hopefully), in our day a good producer with a laptop and software can do better things then a copy - paster with 15'000 $ analogic materials....

Plz stfu and don't say other lame things....

Boom!

Keep it underground and psychedelic
bongsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Jun 13, 2006 06:21
the last one was amazing im sure this one will rock again all the best to freedom team

bongsi
www.starlight-records.info
Ido'sway

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 16:35
amizing !!!! line up ofcurse
wish to be there
osiris

Posted : Jun 28, 2006 23:47

Any news about Chill ot line up.....i hope SHPONGLE will play again!!!
Karan Third Eye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 29, 2006 10:46

yikes..
this line up looks super massive ..
carlitooo you have really taken it to the next level with this one..
i think its one of the most insane line ups i have seen.. and after the successs and beutigul vibes of last years freedom i think this one is gonna be even moer special

best of luck to you and the team.. cant wait to blast in portugal again.
much love
karan
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 29, 2006 12:03
I can tell obviously one thing.After beeng 3 last BOOMs,on my point of view ,the technic,accomodation,art and organisation level of BOOM team is absolutely no comparing to ANY trance-festival organisation in the world for the highest level of professionalism of the crew.
BOOM working like a big machine,but this is the point-correct work of the machine is a system anyhow.
Freedom Festivallast year had been less organised,poor decorated,people were mostly doing what they want.And this ,actually is making for me the sense of good event-innerfreedom,everything more wild,easy human relaations with organisers ,spontanic markets.It was a FREEDOM.Thats why it was great massive positive energy there,what is the most important on any party,nevermind other thigs,even music.
And about the music.Just example like this-
Pretend that you like other type of music,lets say...rock.
And there are thousands of young unknown bands around the world.But will you go on the concert with 100 groups like "Jabew Boys"or "Grandametone"or "Black Greezly",even if they areally good,or you prefere to spend a time on lives of "Metallica",U2,Nirvana or even old Pink Floyd?.Even if you call it poprock?
Minimum ,you just can not compare this bands
between themself and then tell something like-why do u listen this shit (Metallica",U2,Nirvana,Pink Floyd,Led Zeppelin,etc)."Jabew Boys" "Grandametone"and "Black Greezly " ROOLS!!!Is n t it funny?
You understand what i mean.
PS.Freedom org,please contact to me ASAP

Can I ask please someone from the organisers of Freedom to contact with me
Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 18:32
Well good music , but no new music ...same old same old!anyway wishes of a tremendous festival!           www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 1, 2006 19:30
i thing this is a festival for shales!!! o.k good artists but... i was at freedom at privius year. nice location and very BIG international names!!! not the perfect deco but good quality sound and a lot of happy faces!!! i hope that i will may come... until next year ho nows??
Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 5, 2006 02:49

I think the massive feeling of this kind of lineup is that almost everybody there is well know but no new music in my opinion, is jus the same basslines and the sames leads, Yeap it's a Big Names festival but where is the good music there?? Metalica was awesome years ago but know is just so-so...

But anyway good luck and have fun guys!           If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
Yonkie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 21:34
WOOOOOOW VIVE TRIBE!!! I will be there next year!!! The first Freedom was amazing and the second will be better, i know.            Dance like nobody's watching you.
werlin

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 14:24
no deco, no floor on island as promised, the terrain was the worst i ever encountered and the vibe wasnt that good, and like khopat said.... "same old same old"
after a while gets annoying
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 21:44
The line up seems very good.

Good luck with this one.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
We Want Vibe Tribe

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 23:12
FIRST OF ALL
!!! L.O.V.E.L.Y. L.I.N.E.U.P. !!!

For God Sake, THIS IS A WAR!!! Obviously we are not all equal. Some prefer frying-brain with dark trance, others prefer psy-commercial trance for the happyness of the mind

"FREEDOM FESTIVAL" Guy:
--- Thanks a lot for Vibe Tribe. I think i will soberly fly high when i hear some tracks of this Wise Crack'headz
--- Take care for the conditions of the festival. Improve them! More food, more shadows, more resting places, and also, if possible, more Decorations.. cheers mate, nice job.

"DJ VEG" Guy:
--- Thanks for the BLASTIN live act you gave us last freedom-festival :) U rock.

-------------------------------

For everyone around:

See us in Boom
See us in Freedom

Everyone will have a great time, no matter the lineup, just keep up the good mood and all will be ready for unforgettable weeks in your life!!! (or "unrememberable" weeks... LOL, hehehe)

-------------------------------
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 16, 2006 14:40
Quote:

On 2006-07-11 14:24, werlin wrote:
no deco, no floor on island as promised, the terrain was the worst i ever encountered and the vibe wasnt that good, and like khopat said.... "same old same old"
after a while gets annoying

Hey man i think we speaking about diferent festivals...the place of FREEDOM was killer water everywhere and the dance floor surrounded by water.

Same old same old??

As far as i can see there is many interesting acts they i never saw: Dnox,Beckers,Dali,Xdream.brisker & Magitman,Elec3,Zmachine......and others
osiris

Posted : Jul 17, 2006 21:10
YEAH

FREEDOM was very good,,specially the location

After coming from Voov and Sonica the Freedom festival SPOT was paradise.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance