Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
42 43 44 45 46 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

sangohan

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 14:52
Quote:

On 2007-08-26 04:32, Stas (Vibe Tribe) wrote:
as usual, always will be some one to complain...

i was only 2 days in the fest, and i had great time, lots of ppl from lots of diffrent places.. good vibes around and everybody smilies..

i think the music was very variated, everybody can be happy, the festival had everything, from minimal to maximal full on , dark and prog etc..etc.. each person had something he like in the lineup.

very good production, congrads Carlos and crystal matrix crew!

tumbs up!

c u next time!

thank you very much for your set,and your news tracks during your performance
sangohan
http://www.avigmatic.com

clochette

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 20:40
freedom festival was a wonderful musical, cultural, human and peaceful event. I had a great time with my beautiful tribe there!!!
(comparing boom and freedom would be like comparing a pear and an apple)           LOVE>FEAR
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 22:06
I think,that a lot of reports we will start to get in a few days,when the tribe will arrive homes after Psybertech...Waiting...
Mahakala

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 11:02
freedom festival felt a little strange to me... the organisation was good, the place/festival was built-on nice... deco was also good, not to much but well selected with the 4 elements... the visuals were the best i saw until now!!! soundsystem was OK, but nothing special... the sound was mostly good, there were acts i liked such as Slug, Pitch Hikers, Sirius Isness, SHIFT, Azax, Pixel, D-Maniac and some more... but there were many DJs who played boring fullon with no variances... and in my opinion there were some weird vibes on the place...
i felt damned bad as i heard that a girl died and some other people were in hospital because of poisoned cocain... what's up with all the people?!? why you sell such a shit??? and on the other hand: why do you need cocain at a psy trance party? i can't understand these things...

what's up with our "psychedelic" scene? maybe it was only my strange feeling (or not? some other people i got to know felt the same...)

to your sound discussion:
i think it would be nice if a DJ plays his set when the crowd is not be able to see him and there's NO timetable (hope you understand what i mean)... the party people would dance because of the music, not because of the well known name (like Skazi?!?)...
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 14:42
Quote:

On 2007-08-27 11:02, Mahakala wrote:
freedom festival felt a little strange to me... the organisation was good, the place/festival was built-on nice... deco was also good, not to much but well selected with the 4 elements... the visuals were the best i saw until now!!! soundsystem was OK, but nothing special... the sound was mostly good, there were acts i liked such as Slug, Pitch Hikers, Sirius Isness, SHIFT, Azax, Pixel, D-Maniac and some more... but there were many DJs who played boring fullon with no variances... and in my opinion there were some weird vibes on the place...
i felt damned bad as i heard that a girl died and some other people were in hospital because of poisoned cocain... what's up with all the people?!? why you sell such a shit??? and on the other hand: why do you need cocain at a psy trance party? i can't understand these things...

what's up with our "psychedelic" scene? maybe it was only my strange feeling (or not? some other people i got to know felt the same...)

i think it would be nice if a DJ plays his set when the crowd is not be able to see him and there's NO timetable (hope you understand what i mean)... the party people would dance because of the music, not because of the well known name (like Skazi?!?)...

The Girl who died was poisoned with fucked up coke? If that is true, i just want to say to the people who sell crappy stuff in the parties, please dont show up again!!!! You are the worst human kind has to offer - hurting people cause of the money. It`s so sad to hear something like this. Portugal has really cool vibe and i guees assholes like these are to be found everywhere...
My thoughts are with the girl who passed away and her loved ones

Love&Light
Goannes

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 14:59
Quote:

On 2007-08-27 14:42, Ellon wrote:
Quote:

The Girl who died was poisoned with fucked up coke? If that is true, i just want to say to the people who sell crappy stuff in the parties, please dont show up again!!!! You are the worst human kind has to offer - hurting people cause of the money. It`s so sad to hear something like this. Portugal has really cool vibe and i guees assholes like these are to be found everywhere...

Love&Light

Hello I would like to say that the sellers of this cocaine probably don't know that they are selling it. The ones to blame are the producers who or 1. are amateurs and don't know how to make 'good' cocaine' or 2. are after more money and dillute the cocaine to decrease the amount.           
It took me 20 minutes to come up with this signature.

---->>> www.madhatter.be<<<----
Mahakala

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 17:00
@ Goannes

yes, sure... and every 24th decembre santa clause comes to bring them some "edelweiss" to make the twice about their drugs...
don't you think that the most dealers consume or at least try the drugs which they sell? i think so! for sure! i think these dealers knew exactly what for shit they are selling... it's sad but: money rules the world...
Ellon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 17:16
Quote:

On 2007-08-27 14:59, Goannes wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-27 14:42, Ellon wrote:
Quote:

Love&Light

Hello I would like to say that the sellers of this cocaine probably don't know that they are selling it. The ones to blame are the producers who or 1. are amateurs and don't know how to make 'good' cocaine' or 2. are after more money and dillute the cocaine to decrease the amount.

One thing is to mix in some resamblance substance(in color or taste) in order to increase the profit. In this case the worst it can happen is money down the drain - very uncool!!!!
On the other hand these guys or guy (asshole) mixed some crappy poison substance trying to increase his profit and ending killing someone. This fuckass is an assassin
Goannes

Posted : Aug 27, 2007 18:46
Lot of the cocaine on the european market today is polluted with atropine. I Think the same goes for the one that killed a person on Freedom festival and also a person died at Sonicafestival from a cocaine od - most likely because of this atropine pollution. In Holland there is this national warning to all users of cocaine about the dangerous cocain being sold on the last few months. 50 people got in the hospital all over europe because of atropine-cocaine mix
And mahakala, I don't think dealers want their costumers to die or get very sick.
Most likely the producers of the cocaine wanted their cocain to be more intense, but didn't know of the negative consequences their product could do.
Be careful people.

It took me 20 minutes to come up with this signature.

---->>> www.madhatter.be<<<----
bongsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 21:17
Quote:

On 2007-08-26 22:06, dj X.P. wrote:
I think,that a lot of reports we will start to get in a few days,when the tribe will arrive homes after Psybertech...Waiting...

yeah u are right just back in house beach with internet to relax some days hehehe and FREEDOM FESTIVAL & PSYBERTECH was just amazing great music great ppl i realy enjoy both festival psybertech less ppl but very good also see u in freedom 2009

P.S.
great vibe xp dance with dance floor

bongsi
www.starlight-records.info
www.myspace.com/djbongsi           http://www.soundcloud.com/djbongsi
http://www.myspace.com/djbongsi
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BONGSI/214565921960356
ELECTRO/MINIMAL/TECH HOUSE
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruod-Rik/158474324211960
sithraeil

Posted : Aug 28, 2007 11:59
here's my comments:

I had great expectations about freedom before I went there. I think the deco was scarce. the place was really beautiful, but I realized it was a hunting place and you could find many rifle bullets on the ground. nobody saw them? the lake was NOT a lake, but an artificial square-shaped puddle, where ppl enjoyed to swim anyway, but not the real thing..
too many pushers after crossing the bridges to the mainfloor, on the foodshop street, and generally everywhere. it is my feeling that many of them came to sell and not to enjoy. showers: it's ok to have mixed showers but having to shower in frontof the ppl who waited their turn...
music: difficult to enjoy the night, very commercial at daytime. I think skazi's "the final countdown" remix has been the worst moment ever in my life. all the ppl I talked to, told me they didnt like the dark atmosphere and music at night.
chillout: too hot at day, too cold at night. I could only enjoy the sundown fom the chillout. really nice to play psytrance after the mainfloor closed. I think the only moment when I could really enjoy music.
toilets were too dirty sometimes..
the supermarket was a good idea.
freedom money was really a stupid thing.
water acces was fine in the central area. I dont about other parts of the camping.
best party? NO
trance party? NO
this was just a commercial event. many of you might have liked it, but please dont say to your friends you've been to a real trance party. or maybe the trance scene is just being taken over by money-making organizers.
well... I go back to my small scale outdoor illegal free parties. they are more real.
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 28, 2007 12:14
I also think that it would be unfair not to mention separately and not to say Big Thanx from all the artists/djs crew for the perfect work of Artist management part of the organization-all-in time transportation,car service,accomodation,back stage ( spcl thanx for english crew),and all the help was done with the smiles-Diogo,Mad George ( George,George from the Jungle,Hunu and the rest!!
Obrigado!!
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 28, 2007 13:00
No offense... but coka is the most stupid drug around... you use it... you support our governments and the egos who made it... plus for the people dieing to get it to you!

IT AINT PSYCHEDELIC and SO IS MOST OF THE MUSIC.. TRANCE

Yes i agree with the german dude... this scene is fucked... and its splitting right now in 2 ways.

I also agree about the acts or dj's hidden from plain view... as this is about music... and people who really follow the music will figure who is who... with a time table of course... you always need a time factor!

If i remember correctly , it was about the psychedelic circus?

U.V Art & Design
www.divinemusictribe.com /www.echo-vortex.com
myspace.com/cortexuvarts/PsYcRoWdElIcA Festival
Supporting: EchoVortex Rec, Parvati Rec, Hypnotica REC
Pr0j3ct X

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 28, 2007 17:35
Loved every single day i was there. Personally, i think all the artists deserve praise (i dont like all the styles but they performed superbly). Special note to Talamasca, been a while since i watched you and i must say, you've never let me down! Shift, broe, you were outstanding! Muitos parabens, Crystal Matrix, let them all be like this one! Oh, and before i forget, XP Voodoo, thanx for the set! Terrific!
MadScientist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Aug 28, 2007 17:40
that was a shoot in your own goal, huh xp?           https://soundcloud.com/hazak

"Have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"
"Hmm, yeah... All the time, man - it's called mescaline. The only way to fly!"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
42 43 44 45 46 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance