Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007

Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : May 31, 2006 03:14
Was great last year will be great in 2007
FREEDOM FESTIVAL

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 31, 2006 03:27
Goblinoid this is not the definitive line up, u must be making some confusion saying that is the same names again.

All this names didnt play last Festival:

Full On:
Skazi,Sun Project,Eskimo,Sub6,Exaile,Pixel,Zmachine,Eyal
Yancovic,Dali

Dark:
Azax Syndrom

Techno Trance:
Xdream,Xavier Morel,Wizzy Noise,Alex Boske Beats,Midimiliz aka Extra Welt

Progressive:
Ticon,Atmos,Emok,Brisker and Magitman,Peter Didjital

Most of the artist that will perform in Freedom didnt play last edition.
Also we try to diversificate more bringing also progressive artists and techno trance artists.

gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 31, 2006 05:19
Quote:

On 2006-05-31 03:27, FREEDOM FESTIVAL wrote:
Goblinoid this is not the definitive line up, u must be making some confusion saying that is the same names again.

All this names didnt play last Festival:

Full On:
Skazi,Sun Project,Eskimo,Sub6,Exaile,Pixel,Zmachine,Eyal
Yancovic,Dali

Dark:
Azax Syndrom

Techno Trance:
Xdream,Xavier Morel,Wizzy Noise,Alex Boske Beats,Midimiliz aka Extra Welt

Progressive:
Ticon,Atmos,Emok,Brisker and Magitman,Peter Didjital

Most of the artist that will perform in Freedom didnt play last edition.
Also we try to diversificate more bringing also progressive artists and techno trance artists.

heah bring it on

and... how about include a goa topic to improve this diversity. i guess that would be a good idea           dont worry be hippie
drunktoad

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 31, 2006 09:49
good line-up, with many artists from many psychedelic "subsytles".

bring some goa artists (like halucinogen, astral projection or khetzal)

good luck for this festival, i will be there

al my best           P.L.U.R.
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 31, 2006 16:13
nice festival last year.... more names this year!!! i hope the deco to be better from the last one...
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 1, 2006 17:49
Yuuuuuck!
what a crappy line up... copy-paste, copy-paste... always the same story
filteria, misted muppet, talpa, nystagmus, synsun... there are so many good and morning sounds like these but they don´t deserve the opportunity, right?!
even FULLmoON org doesn´t make line ups like this nowadays
maan, thats why i love boom team

but at least the chill line up must be good as the last one, as well as the vibes, so i should be going to this one

hei, and azax syndrome so as seroxat are not dark... you can consider it nowadays as dark full-on, so there´s no dark artists! yuuupie

mitch
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 3, 2006 18:11
So two people feel that they must criticise the organisers for the line up prior to hearing what is being played. Muppets.
When will all these critical people organise their own festivals. I´ve done it myself, lots of hard work, time and effort. Sometimes you make a profit (me? no.)
I had loads of fun at the last freedom festy and will go again.
Thanks for last time, see you all again peeps.
DJ SEPH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 4, 2006 11:37
Freedom Fest will definetely rock next summer here in Portugal!!
Congratulations on the effort to bring all sorts of diferent music for 5 days of mad entertainment!!
I have the feeling it will be supa fun!
Ciao.
gopi

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 4, 2006 12:49
2007 ??? thats pretty early for a line-up to be posted now.u shud tell the boom orgz how well planned u'll r..awesome stuff!!!
osiris

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 4, 2006 20:32

Hey Babube dont compare this first quality project with the usuall crap that plays in BOOM!!! everyone know that boom are greedy so they dont want to spend money with Artists, most of artists play for 500€ or for free.So how can BOOM book good musicians if they dont want to pay, they want all the money directly to the pokets

filteria, misted muppet, talpa, nystagmus, synsun.... come on man dont make me laugh to compare the level of production of this guys with the list above. We are talking about real professional musicians with BIG STUDIOS not amateurs doing music on their PC.

Can u compare legends like XDREAM with talpa or nystagmus???? LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jun 4, 2006 21:18
Quote:

On 2006-06-04 20:32, osiris wrote:

Hey Babube dont compare this first quality project with the usuall crap that plays in BOOM!!! everyone know that boom are greedy so they dont want to spend money with Artists, most of artists play for 500€ or for free.So how can BOOM book good musicians if they dont want to pay, they want all the money directly to the pokets

filteria, misted muppet, talpa, nystagmus, synsun.... come on man dont make me laugh to compare the level of production of this guys with the list above. We are talking about real professional musicians with BIG STUDIOS not amateurs doing music on their PC.

Can u compare legends like XDREAM with talpa or nystagmus???? LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

sorry but i guess that crap is what is in your post and shows to much ignorance. and from what you wrote ill guess that you have never been in a boom festival. besides what is a crap line up.???!! what is a good line up for you could be a crap line up for me this is a matter of taste. and if you were in boom 2002 you´ll see that all this big names or "legends" like you say lololol where there skazi,gms,parasense,talamasca,sun project .2004.tristan,chicago,hyper freq,rinkadink, shift, azax syndrom,menog are not amateurs so i dont get your point. and dont compare boom village with all the details and spirit of how a trance festival woul be to freedom village a festival in the south of portugal with temperatures around 35,40 degrees, they dont even think or botter in put some decor with some shadows so i think that you talking without know the real facts           dont worry be hippie
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 03:51
I make Kristian`s words mine...

All my best wishes for the organization and i hope to perform once more for a great crowd!           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
Z-machine
Z-machine

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 20:47
i cant wait for this one !!!

Carlos & Anna i wish you the best of luck on this great festival !!!
im happy to participate and give you guys any help you need !!!
im sure this fest is going to BLAST !!!
keep up with youre high spirits
BIG LOVE           its a machine world out there
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 12:41

GREEEAAAT!
This will the best one of 2007 i cant wait to be there.
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 12:55
Quote:

On 2006-06-04 20:32, osiris wrote:

Actually you are writing about death of goa party and born of big commercial events, business music production and Planned Marketing

Thank you for the death of underground and born of commercial crapness

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2007 -16,17,18,19 and 20 August 2007
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance