BOOM 2006

pilzKillz

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:21
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 17:55, babag wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 16:48, chong wrote:
that "we are one" shit is starting to sound like a very lame mtv commercial ... same as some teen coming back from britney spears's show,showing off with their " we love britney" shirt ,we were there ,we are cool, blablabla ...whatever...

i could write much to such a statement - but why? - you don't like it - don't go to such festivals anymore and don't destroy the love and the massive effort so many people put in the organisation of such a perfect organised festival.
same for me to: just shut up baba

it's true that is soun a litlle bit "MTV-ish"
but,we where not came from "MTV's trl"we came from the place where "we where one"..
and it's true,indeed "we where one"from danceflor till camping area..we share,we dance,we eat together..
p.s.there was exceptions,such as two bastardz that take my money on the beach while i was sleeping(during the day-about 4pm)true,i was stoned-sleepy but that's not reason to take my money from my pocket..
hope you die during your spending spree,and eating fish and choking to death from fish bone while you eating!
but i don't believe that they was eating fish,so...HOPE YOU DIE FROM OVERDOSE OF"SOME DRUG" NEVERMIND... JUST THAT THEY DIE IN BIG PAIN!
Gretzz you two ,see you in hell..
chong

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:25
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 17:39, Nomad Moon wrote:

Shut up brother

i'm sorry did you make a point here ?
are we still one when we don't have same opinions?
are we still one when one tells you to shut your mouth because he doesn't agree?
lots of interesting philosophical and metaphysical questions going around this topic !
the fascist hippy is a funny concept ... cheerz guys
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:32
i think the people here are very bored and donīt have nothing to do than writing senceless comentaries and childish behavour, canīt you pass the page and move on and do your job, business or whatever bucause this is getting realy boring guys. Finaly it seems a forum of teenagers who spend 10 hours behind the computer.
Everything you are saying here is already said and wrtitten 100 times.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
pilzKillz

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:32
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 17:55, babag wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 16:48, chong wrote:
that "we are one" shit is starting to sound like a very lame mtv commercial ... same as some teen coming back from britney spears's show,showing off with their " we love britney" shirt ,we were there ,we are cool, blablabla ...whatever...

i could write much to such a statement - but why? - you don't like it - don't go to such festivals anymore and don't destroy the love and the massive effort so many people put in the organisation of such a perfect organised festival.
same for me to: just shut up baba

sorry baba(g)
i go off topic,and for chong- "HE'S ALONE"
maybe"homealone 5"and the story goes something like that...
whole family whent to the BooM festival,and leave pure litlle chong home alone!
he was sad all 7 days untill his people came home from BooM festival..
at the dinner they told him a litlle story from BooM,such as "WE ARE ONE"..
and chong went to his bed thinking,man!
"I WAS ONE TO"
nothing personal chong
chong

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:33
shut up brother, i'm trying to be one aswell here !
chong

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:36
"we are one"... sounds like a bunch of kids discovered lsd and need to claim it out... no offense
pilzKillz

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:39
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 18:32, Adigroovy wrote:
i think the people here are very bored and donīt have nothing to do than writing senceless comentaries and childish behavour, canīt you pass the page and move on and do your job, business or whatever bucause this is getting realy boring guys. Finaly it seems a forum of teenagers who spend 10 hours behind the computer.
Everything you are saying here is already said and wrtitten 100 times.

it's true...al of it..
but my opinion is that ppl want to see 100 pages from BooM topic,then they can open theyr's champagne and celebrate!
pilzKillz

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:43
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 18:36, chong wrote:
"we are one"... sounds like a bunch of kids discovered lsd and need to claim it out... no offense

no we not,and if you say something like that one more time...
i will go tell to my father and then you will see!
and i want my litlle shovel for sand back!
my fireman truck also..

and no we are not sound like kids!you kid!
chong

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:47
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 18:43, pilzKillz wrote:

and no we are not sound like kids!you kid!

wow!!!
ok i give up, you got me...
ichabod

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 18:51
wow, thanks for the mix COSM - just downloading it now Your set blew me away - definately gave me my most 'psychedelic' moment of the festival! I'm over the moon that you've posted it up here.. thanks!
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 19:04
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 18:51, ichabod wrote:
wow, thanks for the mix COSM - just downloading it now Your set blew me away - definately gave me my most 'psychedelic' moment of the festival! I'm over the moon that you've posted it up here.. thanks!

Gordon Shumway
Gordon Shumway

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 21:47
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 19:04, Nomad Moon wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 18:51, ichabod wrote:

ROTFL
Nice place to make a post buddy
KaReTa

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 12:50
BEAUTIFULLL.... very great festival
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Sep 1, 2006 17:53
Tom Lewis - genius!! COSM was a fantastic moment at BOOM - watching that little video brought back some memories and proves you can still play live....come on!!!

I am busily trying to remember my Paypal account details to buy his CD for €10!! Got to be done people!!

Buy buy buy!!

And as a post script - stop arguing amongst each other - we are looking for reviews....not random comments about one thing or another!
circuitviii

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 03:54
Quote:

On 2006-08-28 23:36, Spasm wrote:

Quote:
on Aug 26, 2006 16:09 dj X.P. wrote:

why this guy never being in Goa took the name Mapusa Mapusa.

Have you ever been to silicon valley?

So who on earth did you chose the name of an operating system? huh??

Redmond, WA, surely? He's not DJ OS X!!!

Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
93 94 95 96 97 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance