First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 22:20
Hahaha!Kindergarden...I told you,please,dont go offtopic,speak about BOOM,and all your personal notices,which,as I think were came out from those who continue this useless word battle,because I really touch deep the gay direction,so,as we say,who have pain,shout louder,but...u,guys ( it s the same bunch of kids,so I dont mention the names),without knowing who is who,why ,where,try to insalt me in all sins,I dont really care,the rest people just laughing on you.
So,to clean this tread,I reccomend you and ask you to continue to speak about my IQ level,my personal life problems,the crap that I play,the ego that I have and everything the rest of the bullshit you want to say more in the other tread I put on TRANCE page.U will see it.
Thats it.Hope we leave now this tread for the people who just want to speak about BOOM.
Thank you
Sunrise Emotions
Sunrise Emotions

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 02:54
Ok...lets stop....this forum ...and all most part of blogs that post anything about Trance (Like Genre of Music) is very porr....Psychedelic Trance is music..is turning in to a new "POP" kind of music....i fell sorry about that...DJ XP....Caga pa isto tudo ....nao comentes mais....Well....i was sick about the trance scene in all over the world...most part of the posts here camme from persons that dont care about the culture arround the Trance Music...well im sorry about that...i only camme to isra trance to connect to somme friends here...but anytime i take a look at the posts...God...i fell so sorry about the most part of you...Goa is Dead...and somme words like that...make me fell much undergorund...and keep in there with a lot of good and positive Trance Communitys arround the world...so , for many of you ...enjoy the trance scene in your illuion world...and in a few years...all of you dont care about trance...and you know why?? cause it will be so much comercial that anyone that defend the right of the 60´s can bread such kind of negative vibes ...

Saty all in Peace Mode..and respect the others...and discut the ecologic problems ...not trance as music kind...but put Trance Like a way of life...

Namaste !

PS. Back to the 60´s not for copy...but to continue the rights that our PsyFriends fight so much , for a band of kids turn in a MTV generation....
Agya

Posted : Aug 28, 2006 10:10
all these days in this forum i just see you all guys destroying the meaning of P.L.U.R...i am really dissapointed and sad for all this...
Raoul V
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 12:06
I thought 'We Are One'...

or does that only apply to us for the seven days @ the boom while we r so fucked up that our egoes had no choice but to hide in the back...

come on, give someone a hug...

boom
raoul
algiz

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 12:42
well, after tooking a look at this attack posts i thought that the biggest prove of freedom that Man can show is to take his own decisions, have an opinion about anything..but sadly i just saw freedom abuse..maybe there are humans that weren't made to be that free...
i preffer to spend my time here (while i'm alive) apreciating what is beautifull, and what i dislike..i don't know...i don't spend time apreciating that so..don't have to be pissed.

my opinion is..Dance!

"We are intellect without form...all else is choice"
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 13:12
Boom!!!!!!!!!!
pfc

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 14:41
Quote:

On 2006-08-28 12:06, Raoul V wrote:
I thought 'We Are One'...

or does that only apply to us for the seven days @ the boom while we r so fucked up that our egoes had no choice but to hide in the back...

come on, give someone a hug...

Sad but true...
BOOM was unforgetable,magical,with perfect organisation. best fest. in the history shoulder to shoulder with Solipse-Hungary.
OK maybe the music was not so good in every moment but everyone has own moments of hapiness and joy on the stage. tnx BOOM crew for this wonderfull psychedelic experience

boom
raoul

Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 15:22
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 13:17, dj X.P. wrote:
2 Evel Fucker ( what a nick ) and other kid-
Yes,nice photo,no?It was 1996 -the costume carnaval party on April Fool Day,and my dress image was-
IDIOTIC RAPPER WHO PROOVES THAT RAP and HIP HOP IS PSYCHEDELIC MUSIC .
It was really funny,actually this time,cause we were listening serious psy shit this time,but look-10 years later,should I dress on BOOM as an IDIOTIC HOUSECLUBER,who prooves that Electro and Disco House is Psychedelic ?
Times,times

Afrika Bambaataa and Grandmaster Flash are more psychedelic than you will ever be in your life... so don't make fool of your self
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 16:31
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 13:12, dj X.P. wrote:

and I know that djs and lives are not invited to play BOOM twice

pena and p_mac djing in 2002, 2004 and 2006 (and maybe in the previous ones - not sure thow), also i think sally doolaly played in 2004, Migas also played in the previous ones (but not 2004)
highlight tribe played in 2002
waterjuice played in 2004
Irina Mikhailova also performed in 2004          ...
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 16:36
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 13:12, dj X.P. wrote:

probably I will explain you ,WHAT is Psychedelic music.

well nothing to do with me, but please do explain your vision of psychedelic.
i was interested in knowing it.           ...
zel

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 28, 2006 16:41
Quote:

On 2006-08-23 09:25, DETOX wrote:

I really cant understand how the biggest summer festival can ignore people like Tristan,Son Kite,Hallucinogen,Prometheus,Ticon,Shane Gobi,Atmos,Dino Psaras,Element,Allaby,Etnica,Eat Static,Xerox And Illumination,Jaia,Logic Bomb,Juno Reactor,Shpongle,GMS,S Range,Orion,Man With No Name,Vibrasphere,Wizzy Noise

.... ehh hello ?!

i suppose that the organizers for the line up
were just bored to offer names like this.
a lot of the names you mentioned
are the most booked ones for the last
years of festivals.

all my respect to their music art !!!!!

TO BOOM :

AN EXCEPTIONAL AND AAAMMMAAAAAAAZZZING

LINE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST AND BIG THANKS TO THE BOOM CREW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Sunrise Emotions
Sunrise Emotions

Posted : Aug 28, 2006 22:25
Quote:

On 2006-08-28 10:10, Agya wrote:
all these days in this forum i just see you all guys destroying the meaning of P.L.U.R...i am really dissapointed and sad for all this...

Keep it undergound...i give up to discut anything about trance music ...culture....i really like communitys arround the globe ...that made the best Reunions on this planet....yes Reunions...not Partys...

Stay all in Peace mode...or try to....

Namaste...
Spasm

Posted : Aug 28, 2006 22:51
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 16:29, dj X.P. wrote:
And,I defenetly realised that there are thousands of djs in the world,but how many of them are good?

Well D-nox is probably one of the most respected, requested, well known, DJ/producer, around our scene, plays in most of the big festivals, and his preformances are appreciated by the majority of the crowd, not because his music is "psychedelic" wich it is (and you failed to define), but beacause its new, fresh, diferent and makes people dance like never before.
and yes its psy/progressive/electro/techno/minimnal

just those words you probably hate so much.

Welcome to 2006.

I saw you play plenty of times here in Portugal, i remember once in a now extinct goodmood party when it rained for a while, i bet you remember that like 4 or 5 years ago?

Saw you play last month in the Union festival, and it didn't come as a surprise to me that you did not change a bit.

take it easy, you are starting to sound like those two old dudes from the muppet show.
Spasm

Posted : Aug 28, 2006 23:36

Quote:
on Aug 26, 2006 16:09 dj X.P. wrote:

why this guy never being in Goa took the name Mapusa Mapusa.

Have you ever been to silicon valley?

So who on earth did you chose the name of an operating system? huh??
Janczur (FOP)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 00:06
hey there.. i know much has been told about itr.. but as i just came back today for a computer i must tell....

for me nightr time music was simply one of the best i ever saw in a festival.. most of the artists who presented during the night brotught a lot of different ans experimental music like ZIK and Greg on earth...

not to mention the the full psychedeliv power of derango, GOW, penta, Fungus funk (!), Quasar (!), Highko (!) double rel and the dj sets of Iguana, NAtan and Amanda... great stuff for sure..

During the day i only couyld stay on the last day.. because of the sun.. i could not stand that.. as well as the progressive (or electroshit?!?!).. the only real progressive i listened luckly was andromeda and mapusa mapusa and vashiyas played good music.. real prog trance....

Except on the weather.. the festival for me was perfect... and never all the djs will please all tastes...

PS: sound system reallyt fat... basslines at night killer.. totally...

BOOM!           new set @ www.tarjapreta.mypodcast.com
www.thefullonproject.com.br / www.4ideas.com.br
www.myspace.com/janczur_vs_paula
Speak less.. dance more!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
91 92 93 94 95 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance