First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

[Ada-superwoman]
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 11:46
BOOOOOOOOOOOM! such a great experience! I wont repeat how good it was.. cause was damn good!! hehe .. but hv to stop here to make special mention to Amanda Dj set!!! it blows away my mind!
That is Girl!
also i realy like as far i could manage to check few others...
of course papa/Shawn...
Naked tourist
P-mac
Rica Amaral
Commercial Hippies
High Light Tribe

and thnx to all the people from Boom team that hd spetial attencion with me and baby-Ilya!
          http://soundcloud.com/x-a-n-a/003-djane-ada-wicca-massala
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 16:41
Quote:

On 2006-08-28 23:36, Spasm wrote:

Quote:
on Aug 26, 2006 16:09 dj X.P. wrote:

why this guy never being in Goa took the name Mapusa Mapusa.

Have you ever been to silicon valley?

So who on earth did you chose the name of an operating system? huh??

I think he was released before the operating system, but still damn funny
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Sep 2, 2006 17:09
A big bravo for the decor to boom team was amazing.
So many places to spent your time.
About the music they have artists for all the tastes. Most of them is not my cup of tea but to be honest I spent more time in the chill floor this year than dancefloor because was very nice. 10x about this.
Thanks for the experience. A real psychedelic gathering

Open your mind...
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Sep 3, 2006 20:26
does anyone know how many people went to this magnificant festival?
for me the best event i`ve ever been to,for sure,but not the last i hope.cya in 2008.
Night Lurk

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 4, 2006 21:42
Thkx to the boom org you are one step ahead of everybody very good work and very good line up for me in the night it was very powerful a dream come true. in the day i also like electric universe, yotopia, cosmosis, broken toy, kino etc
          DJ Night Lurk (KARKEIJA KREW\\CRYSTAL MATRIX REC)
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NIGHT-LURK/142521798996?ref=ts
SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/night-lurk
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNightLurk
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 09:44
Quote:

On 2006-09-03 20:26, psyshanti wrote:
does anyone know how many people went to this magnificant festival?
for me the best event i`ve ever been to,for sure,but not the last i hope.cya in 2008.

26,563 not including the stuff...

LOL            Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 11:24
my highligth from this AMAZING festival:

1. the AWSOM decoration, wooow, so amazing..
2. the liminal vilige so meny intrenting ppl, and maditection ect..
3. 3 sets amazinglly follow each uther: goblin -> cosmosis -> ace ventura = amazing 5 hr
4. the last day at the main floor, JUST INSANE: zen machanics -> pena -> andromeda -> Vaishiyas -> mapusa mapusa couldn't stop dancing for 10 hr...

5. the BABES - amazing yammi babes from all over the glob..

i had FUN there..
thanks you boombers

meybe i will go for the 3rd time in a row...
who knows..
           Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
[Ada-superwoman]
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 5, 2006 18:11
oh yeah chill out was great this edition!           http://soundcloud.com/x-a-n-a/003-djane-ada-wicca-massala
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Sep 6, 2006 09:54
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 18:59, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 16:20, dj X.P. wrote:
any dj or musician will be agreed happily on the lowbudget money BOOM offers for set,even to play free on BOOm is a pleasure for me.

Actually i think this was your problem, as i think any professional musician wouldn't play for free anywhere, especially in boom.
Your problem is, as Seph said, your ego. To complement it, your head is a bit screwed up and by so, you do sad figures out of yourself.
You were there in the mainfloor thinking "Oh, i wish i was there as dj, but im here as a listener (a thing that these newgen psy dj's can't stand) and you thought: DAMN BOOM TEAM, THEY DIDNT INVITE ME!"
You are so ridiculous XP that i wont even argue with you again.
To finish, im just going to tell you guys some funny episode with dj XP in boom wich some friends of mine have presenced. It looks like he had his camping controled by his drug selling, and so, my friends, wich were camped right next to him, started laughing and screaming drug names, just for fun i think..it was then that mr xp had to go there, and tell them they couldn't do that there, because the area was "his"...

Can we have another marvelous breakfast XP?

wahahahahaha .. yea hez a retard old goa `baba` who ate way too many drugs . i know some other things bout xp from many goa seasons but wudnt be appropriate posting .. anyway .. lmao .. ``this is my area``
demios

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 6, 2006 23:32

Boom Boom Boom!!!

Really amazing festival. Perfect!
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 7, 2006 15:30
Oppa,here we go again.
Thanx to MK 47 ,actually,cause I didnt see before the idiotic post from Gordon Shumway guy,but if I see it now,I can tell something * I prefered to do it privatly,but if G.S. think that this forum allows bullshit and unrespectfull bites,I will do so.
Yes,actually,I remember this ** and few more episodes,actually,when I came to the people who was sitting around my tent and shouting the .... names,but by coincidence I camped around the dark area,where many ppl tryed to do the dodgy business,and ,first,it is not the best soundtrack for resting or sleeping though,specially when ppl seat mostly on your tent and loud shouting all over This, That, Ba Ba Ba.U got what I mean,and then this aliens are gone,but I stay,and my friends are stay,and in the night other ppl coming and shout again and then they go,and we are staying.Not really nice feeling,you know.So ,for few times or more,I came to this ppl and ask them to change a place,becuse IT IS MY CAMP AND I DONT WANT THIS HAPPENNING AROUND ME.Also I suggest to Gordon guy,to choose more clever friends ,than the guys who spoiling the festivals with shouting all this things,specially for fun.,It IS NOT FUNNY.
By the way,my friend told me they met somebody named Gordon Shumway,who was trying to sale them the soda powder for 30 Eu,telling that it is different thing from South America.Are you the same guy,or we stop to write here What we heard from the friends...and continue with BOOM_
Avion

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 7, 2006 15:45
Yeah,I also met this Gordon guy,he had really bad shit,and was always complain about BOOM.
BOOM festival was great event.Could be better music I think,but the atmosphere was unbelievable and many friends and the Best Deco ever.
Thanx for whomever involved in BOOM
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Sep 7, 2006 16:03
Act,I forgot to satisfy the interest of a3k.
about why some artists plays more than once on the festival.
So,PMac is a member of BOOM team,and,apart I can tell he and his team made a great JOB on BOOM as Parameics 24 hrs a day.GREAT WORK!
Migas is the member of the organisation as well as PMac they are old good friends of Diogo,so I think is normal that they are playing all BOOMs.
Penta plays also 2 or even 3 BOOMs,but he is the BOOM Radio maker,so...
High Light tribe is the outstanding band,and they defenetly deserve the place annually.
The rest are the chillout names,so it is quite normal.
I can say,that I absolutely agree with this politic,because it gives the opportunities to invite different artists and make each year fresh line up.
The thing for me,as I tried to say for all this time,that it was possible to select much higher production bands,or even to put the order of the artists this year more correct,but hope it will happen next edition.
And,as a dj ,played on BOOM 2000,and knowing and supporting the politic of unrepeats,I think all this posts about that I am jelous that I dont play on BOOM and bla bla bla,are really rediculous,because I come on BOOM always,cause I love the festival,the organisers are friends of mine,it is unforgettible gathering,and I just want to dance and enjoy,and get dissapointed when the part ONE is not happenning because of the reasons uppernoticed by me.
Thats why,though I appriciate so much the work of the organisation in developing of BOOM area,so I could travel around when I didnt like a music,enjoy and had a nice time.
Avion

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 7, 2006 16:04
Ambient Village was incredible.
But can someone please,explain me the expression of LAMINAL / laminal Village
cosm
Cosm

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Sep 7, 2006 16:12
* Luminal is another name for the hypnotic, anti-epileptic drug phenobarbital.
* Luminal is the adjective used to describe things pertaining to the lumen of hollow structures.
* Luminal is a common misspelling of the chemical luminol.
* Luminal the debut film from Italian director Andrea Vecchiato

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumen

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
94 95 96 97 98 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance