First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 01:58
well this topic will explode when it gets to 100 post page ...so hurry up on getting a conclusion!(about boom festival if possible)           www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
nun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 03:49
some pictures here :
http://www.mic-creation.com/photos/reportage/19/index.html

and utopia the official after boom :
http://www.mic-creation.com/photos/reportage/20/index.html           www.mic-creation.com
www.hadra.net
- - - - - - -
Zoolog
Zoolog

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 15:08
-Walking around the festival area, with my favourite alien observer, I came to the conclusion that the saying "we are one" might just have been "who are they!" instead.

Anyway looking back at it fittet my observations nicely!

I love the architechture by almost all means, therefore this was the best festival.

I dont really like psychedelic trance (at least 99,2% i dont like) and i believe this is the scenario for many of us.
We will never reach a point where we once again; all are one (or at least not with this music).

Well i love you all and i hope you one day will see that our disagreement is what creates the beauty!

www.parvati-records.com
pilzKillz

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 17:50
Quote:

On 2006-08-29 01:58, Khopat wrote:
well this topic will explode when it gets to 100 post page ...so hurry up on getting a conclusion!(about boom festival if possible)

let them play!they are just & and playing very ,and maybe till next BooM they will decide witch concept will be best for all of us,so i think that you are wrong about jubiley of 100 pages,if you said 250 pages maybe then the bet will be yours!
now i will try to show in cartoon what is going on about this silly topic and the whole "i like this,but i don't like this,this sucks.."stuff:
first everibody was so , , ,then they came to the danceflor at night(most of them-including myself)and hear samples from and then i said,fuck i'm going to se other interesting things such as and some show,and many many other things,maybe take and listen live and finaly go to (happy)...
ok when the wake me up and when i and hear some good and some wicked i run down to the danceflor and untill i saw that i'm a litlle bit and like that whole 7 days(ok not quite like that because i'm missing some very important smilys to complete my story)
but now is the part after the BOOM..
also known as the BooM PTSP...
people are now instead saying to the all BooM crew,they are just each other,and about all non importand things (OK now i'm also because the music is more than importand but,que sera sera..)but that is not what i wanted to say,the biching will not stop never,even on the next BooM they put only well known names as........................ i don't have energy to write the names of the "motherfuckers" ...
so please people as the KHOPAT wrote,don't let this stupid disscusion and stop behaving like and start to write some good things...something like,it was killer showers and so on
because this disscusion will just go on and on and on ..
and at the end everibody will turn themselves into bunch of !
instead that why all of us just say to the all BooM crew and say till next BooM!and if you can't do that,i have some clues what you can do- and go to because in the name of the most ppl we don't need any faces!
so instead all day about how bad was for you on the BooM,better take a or with your buddy and because is better than and on the forum...
so, i know that i also a little bit,but at least i don't have an problem to say that i also..
so please ppl don't let 100 page happend with the same topic,wich is ,and talk about something nice that you have expirienced on this festival
this phrase will now be maybe little too much,but is true "we are one"!!!
now i will take one !even just tiping my mouth are dry!
to everybody and till next festival... and plenty of
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 18:55

pilzKillz the cartoonist brilliant

boom
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 23:14
nice smilie action man!!
          Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
cosm
Cosm

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Aug 29, 2006 23:14
Helllllllloooo

I got some good footage of the party and of my set (altho its a bit dark, and some places ive had to level the hell out of the video so its a bit dodge but still good).

I think my music was quite different to the general style there, which I blame on living on a small island/country away from the rest of the scene hehe.

Anyway, the video is below. Its general festival stuff until about half way through when it kicks into my set. Theres a bit of techy stuff to gawk at, including some screen captures of my ableton setup, and some busy tech work on the Pad Kontrol, so hang in there

http://www.dailymotion.com/cosm/video/xc66f_cosm-live-boom-festival-2006

If your keen on a high quality version of the set, I have made some nice CD's which I am selling for 10€ each, including postage to anywhere in the world. Just flick me an email

tom (put the at symbol here) cosm.co.nz

Or just post here

Of course I have made it as mp3 as well which you can download here

http://psy-tearoa.com/COSM/C.O.S.M.live@BoomFestival2006www.cosm.co.nz.mp3

Hope you enjoy it!
jaramogi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 00:16
Quote:
Walking around the festival area, with my favourite alien observer, I came to the conclusion that the saying "we are one" might just have been "who are they!" instead.

Anyway looking back at it fittet my observations nicely!

I love the architechture by almost all means, therefore this was the best festival.

I dont really like psychedelic trance (at least 99,2% i dont like) and i believe this is the scenario for many of us.
We will never reach a point where we once again; all are one (or at least not with this music).

Well i love you all and i hope you one day will see that our disagreement is what creates the beauty!

so true
          }-->MaLiCe in WoNdErLaNd<--{

http://www.facebook.com/malice.in.wonderland.psy
http://soundcloud.com/malice-in-wonderland
http://maliceinwonderland.bandcamp.com/
firefly

Posted : Aug 30, 2006 01:08
I like Mapusa Mapusa, does it make me a faggot girl???

i really hope not!!

BOOM WAS THE EXPERIENCE!!!

LOVE YOU ALL

BEHAVE BOYS AND GIRLS (faggots or not)

Sidhartha
Sidhartha

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 30, 2006 02:55
sababa ;- )

My friend that is an anthropology professor visited boom n others festivals wrote a blog, if u wish to read his feedback... so you can check for more serious writings about the boom and related psychedelic culture

http://edgecentral.blogspot.com/

http://www.hypergate-records.com
alinavento

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 16:25
BOOOM!!! THIS WAS WHAT A PSYTRANCEEVENT’D ALWS B!!!
Simply perfect!!! The location was beautiful, with a beautiful clear lake 2 refresh ourselves fm the hot hot hot weather. The Deco were unique. The Vjings&all other Arts Performers were great.
The Music’d hv satisfd all the tastes. The People was shing.
I’d lk 2 thnk 1st of all the ppl workg there fm the ppl at cafeteria up to the ppl at the W.C.:
U’D B VERY PROUD OF U!!! Indeed U SUCCD IN KEEPG 30000 PPL ALIVE AT 40° IN A DESERT!!!
Then the childs playg at the Kindergarten (my favourite place!!!) that w their Light had re-filld my soul durg the afternoon restg in the nearby.
Then the Lake FULLPOWERWATERENERGY!!! & of course ALL SHING HAPPY PPL OF ARND THE WRLD WHO HAS SHARD THEIR ENERGY W/EACH OTHER!!! WE R 1!!!
Also last but not least I’d lk to tkn 4 my fly Highko, The Commercial Hippies, Freakulizer, Hilight Tribe (WOW!!!) and also the other group playg live w instruments on the main dancefloor (sorry but don’t remember the name!!!), Derango, Penta n Marko.
chong

Posted : Aug 31, 2006 16:48
that "we are one" shit is starting to sound like a very lame mtv commercial ... same as some teen coming back from britney spears's show,showing off with their " we love britney" shirt ,we were there ,we are cool, blablabla ...whatever...
Nomad Moon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  134
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 17:39
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 16:48, chong wrote:
that "we are one" shit is starting to sound like a very lame mtv commercial ... same as some teen coming back from britney spears's show,showing off with their " we love britney" shirt ,we were there ,we are cool, blablabla ...whatever...

Shut up brother
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 17:47
Quote:

Also last but not least I’d lk to tkn 4 my fly Highko, The Commercial Hippies, Freakulizer, Hilight Tribe (WOW!!!) and also the other group playg live w instruments on the main dancefloor (sorry but don’t remember the name!!!), Derango, Penta n Marko.

Ganjagiri I think very very good at the sacred fire too
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 31, 2006 17:55
Quote:

On 2006-08-31 16:48, chong wrote:

i could write much to such a statement - but why? - you don't like it - don't go to such festivals anymore and don't destroy the love and the massive effort so many people put in the organisation of such a perfect organised festival.
same for me to: just shut up baba
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
92 93 94 95 96 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance