First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

gandharva

Offtopic posts:  3
Posted: Aug 26, 2006
weel i dont understand really why people argue about the music

and xp voodoo i can say that you have a very bad taste in cloth a pink hat http://www.psychedelic.ru/artist/rus/xp_voodoo/1.jpg

so is this a universal truth.           dont worry be hippie
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 04:23
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 16:09, dj X.P. wrote:

and thats why your dirtiness is more looks like a kindergarden fight.

""why this faggot music guy have the name Mapusa Mapusa.Had he ever been even once in Goa""".

Quote:

On 2006-08-26 15:57, dj X.P. wrote:
2 Chong-Probably,Para Sense music is a crap,no argue,but you,young man,before twist this topic to the arguement about me,better kearn better the Trance history,or minimum learn few facts about me.

2 Eugene-aero...All expressions in forums mostly are narrowminded ,my friend,and when I said FAGGOT MUSIC,it means exactly-FAGGOT FUCKING SHIT.No chance had to be given to the people like that guy to play on psychedelic festivals,specially the last day.

If you,personally ,felt it psychedelic,maybe you have to put more attention on your private life,you know what I mean;)?

2nd...kid,I am too old to grow up.
Maybe also you will tell something interesting,apart of telling shit,cause if you ever will be there,you will understand that Goa is a indian state with the best beaches and thousands of people who are coming annually there to live,stay and party.

Quote:

On 2006-08-26 16:17, dj X.P. wrote:

Of my friends ( lets say 1000 people minimum)

xp voodoo, you win the "no-need-for-anyone-to-make-fun-of-you-because-you-ridicularize-yourself-already " award

what an excessively inflated ego, what an amazing display of closed mindedness...

if you represent what goa is, then I want to be in the exact diametrical opposite side of it

pfffff
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 07:15
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 04:23, sherlockalien wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 16:09, dj X.P. wrote:

and thats why your dirtiness is more looks like a kindergarden fight.

""why this faggot music guy have the name Mapusa Mapusa.Had he ever been even once in Goa""".

Quote:

On 2006-08-26 15:57, dj X.P. wrote:
2 Chong-Probably,Para Sense music is a crap,no argue,but you,young man,before twist this topic to the arguement about me,better kearn better the Trance history,or minimum learn few facts about me.

2 Eugene-aero...All expressions in forums mostly are narrowminded ,my friend,and when I said FAGGOT MUSIC,it means exactly-FAGGOT FUCKING SHIT.No chance had to be given to the people like that guy to play on psychedelic festivals,specially the last day.

If you,personally ,felt it psychedelic,maybe you have to put more attention on your private life,you know what I mean;)?

2nd...kid,I am too old to grow up.
Maybe also you will tell something interesting,apart of telling shit,cause if you ever will be there,you will understand that Goa is a indian state with the best beaches and thousands of people who are coming annually there to live,stay and party.

Quote:

On 2006-08-26 16:17, dj X.P. wrote:

Of my friends ( lets say 1000 people minimum)

xp voodoo, you win the "no-need-for-anyone-to-make-fun-of-you-because-you-ridicularize-yourself-already " award

what an excessively inflated ego, what an amazing display of closed mindedness...

if you represent what goa is, then I want to be in the exact diametrical opposite side of it

pfffff

You read my fucking mind dude! Amen to that!
Drat Mafia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 12:52
is he bitter that he wasn't asked to perform?
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 13:12
Mamma Mia.I know all the time that some of the forum people are really sick ( sorry for all the rest and dont start now to defend a forum),but instead of licking the a...ses and
telling compliments of all,if you can see,guys,I went 2 ways.First was my BOOMEr opinion ( and noone,by the way was replying anything about my positive trend),and I can tell again,that I never,with all my experience ,saw so AMAZING ,superwell organised PSYCHEDELIC CULTURAL EVENT,as was BOOM.
It was really incredible and I respect each minute of the life of the organising team for the hard job,which came as a result as a BEST FESTIVAL EVER..
Diogo is an old friend of mine,and when I saw him and Nina on BOOM,I said that it was so perfect that I even dont have more words than were said to them by everyone already.
And it was true.
But the music part is something outstanding-have to do nothing with well organisation and all art developing of the festival.And for me -I really didnt complain once on the music on the dancefloor,cause I knew from the beginning the line up is week and experimental ( u can see my pre-Boom trend),and BOOM line up is always week,what to do.So I was just mostly out of the dancefloor,exept few hours till the next days.
We hope each year it will get better,but it is not.
As I said is not a story of the styles.It was not balanced at all,and some of the acts were really poor producted.U can disagree with me,but look on the dosens of the posts from the other people,u will see the reality,just open the eyes.
I am not trying to proove here something,ok,just giving my opinion,which shortly can come to the point-
I HOPE THAT 2008 LINE UP WILL BE MORE CHOSEN,MORE PREPARED,LESS WEEK AND BETTER TIMED.
But again and again I have this people jumping on me ,trying to blaim me in all sins ( including really funny one-like-o,dude,u play for SPUN,what u know about psychedelic...!?It is sonds really funny,my friend,I dont want to go offtopic and tell you anything,because this is really childish,if you want we can speak in private
,then ,probably I will explain you ,WHAT is Psychedelic music.
Or you really think Greg,Mistress of Evel ( what a nice name,:),Mapusa Mapusa and Freaathmah is psychedelic stuff?U must be sure less than 24 years old in this case ,and still didnt pass your youth extremalism ages.
Apart of this,I want to tell that Crystal matrix DO NOT have any exclusivity with any artists signed,and,as I know,there is a little politic confrontation between BOOM team and CM(CM make very commercial line ups,though) ,so,the line up on BOOM is a kind of contraline of Crystal,thats it.
Is it good or not,you can decide,but I think is a good time to leave the confonts and make just good for all people.
The other thing is that I played on BOOM 2000,and I know that djs and lives are not invited to play BOOM twice,thats why the idea of my reply have absolutely nothing to do with my ego or my desire to play on BOOM.
Got it?Before to talk,know the opponent better,geeza.
In the end I hope this trend will make a positive spiral round,and this stupid fight,some of you like to make so much will come finally in the original directions-your opinions about BOOM,and the rest will go other topics.PEACE and LIGHT. ( Or I have to say Peace and Dark-othervise you will blame me again that I am not psychedelic guy:)

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 13:17
2 Evel Fucker ( what a nick ) and other kid-
Yes,nice photo,no?It was 1996 -the costume carnaval party on April Fool Day,and my dress image was-
IDIOTIC RAPPER WHO PROOVES THAT RAP and HIP HOP IS PSYCHEDELIC MUSIC .
It was really funny,actually this time,cause we were listening serious psy shit this time,but look-10 years later,should I dress on BOOM as an IDIOTIC HOUSECLUBER,who prooves that Electro and Disco House is Psychedelic ?
Times,times
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 13:28
I also hope is the last trend of mine,so I just was to mention the people who made really good job on BOOM and kicked the dancefloor in the night ,day or morning ( what I heard)
Highlight Tribe live
Grapes of Wrath,Penta,Amanda,Penta,Fungus Funk,
Trold
Goblin,Cosmosis,Zen Mechanics,Commercial Hippies,Dick Travor,Celli,P.Taylor,Tsyoshi,Chromatone,Deedrah
Ace Ventura,Andromeda.

Just some more of same level stuff,and the dancefloor could really blast.

evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 13:45
I'm realy curious about your idea of psychedelic music, DJ XP do you think you and your psy possie of 1000 friends invented this term?

do you think that paper thick kick & bubbly sounds @ 140 bpm define psychedelic music?

ridiculus to think that you have any musical culture and you know the answer, and your verbal skills don't really show you as a man with any kind of culture at all...
          http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 14:13
wow.. i could never imagine a festival could be so perfect and polished. the boom crew are gifted..

although it must be said the music was the worst i've ever heard at a fest.. of the 5 i've just been to it was way bottom of the pile in this dept.. but it was still the best fest of my life... its mainly cos i dislike dark psy intensely - 160bpm with screaming dying pigs doesnt sound good, nor is it fun to dance to.. and i'm not a fan of tech-trance (or tech house as it was on some afternoons).

but im not whining.. its just not my taste.. although other people enjoyed it so that makes me happy. see you in 2008 for sure!!!           difficile est non saturam scribere
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 14:13
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 13:17, dj X.P. wrote:
should I dress on BOOM as an IDIOTIC HOUSECLUBER,who prooves that Electro and Disco House is Psychedelic ?

LOL

I will join you too mate and dress up like Lucifer with a red face and a vampires cape to prove that 'dark psy' is also psychedelic.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 14:49
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 14:13, DETOX wrote:
Quote:

should I dress on BOOM as an IDIOTIC HOUSECLUBER,who prooves that Electro and Disco House is Psychedelic ?

LOL

I will join you too mate and dress up like Lucifer with a red face and a vampires cape to prove that 'dark psy' is also psychedelic.

Why don't you both dress up like unwashed for months, eyes poping out, jaw swinging from side to side of all kind of drugz abuse hippies trying to convince ppl you know what is psychedelic and know anything about music...don't know much about DETOX but XP doesn't have a long way to go for achieving this look
          http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
Evil Fucker

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 15:10
Quote:

Quote:

LOL

I will join you too mate and dress up like Lucifer with a red face and a vampires cape to prove that 'dark psy' is also psychedelic.

What a BUNCH of WANKERS ! you dress up like a hip hopper http://www.psychedelic.ru/artist/rus/xp_voodoo/1.jpg
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 15:38
Quote:

On 2006-08-27 13:12, dj X.P. wrote:
including really funny one-like-o,dude,u play for SPUN,what u know about psychedelic...!?It is sonds really funny,my friend,I dont want to go offtopic and tell you anything,because this is really childish,if you want we can speak in private
,then ,probably I will explain you ,WHAT is Psychedelic music

ahaha no mate, thx but i surely don't need that bag of crap... go again play your gms tunes and then come here and give lessons about psychedelism ...we are all having a blast funny guy ahaha

what's more childish by the way ?? u calling mapusa mapusa names on forums and then crying out loud because actually people react to your stupidity (it's a forum mate, what's the purpose of giving opinions away if you don't want to know the reactions of your thoughts ???are u being a bit dumb lately or you just hadn't recovered yet from the boom )

or you giving lessons about psychedelism why you actually play commercial crap without soul made to kill any 18 years old dancefloors on E ???

me think you are just a fool believing in his own delusional importance...that's my opinion mr XP voodoo so what, ain't i entitled to one either ?
Kryptum
Kryptum
Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 17:30
Quote:

Quote:

LOL

what is "dark psy"?
who's Lucifer?
who are you?
Kryptum
Kryptum
Started Topics :  13
Posted : Aug 27, 2006 18:42
also,i think everyone has their own perception of what's psychedelic or not,lessons about it are pointless IMO.

save the precious time and do something else
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
90 91 92 93 94 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance