Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

tajmahal
Tajmahal

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 25, 2006 19:28
JUST BIG THANKS
What to say i never saw this in my life before!!!!
Thanks Omium,thanks all the people who had worked on this event.
And special thanks to dio for letting me my chance to express myself on this fabulous sound system and for sure you people who dance like crazy.
Also i would like to thank paulo and ghi for their special work in that amazing chill out made in bamboo,that was just so huge and big and killer hihaaaaa
It was just AMAZING thanks a lot

fica bem see you soon on the dancefloor
3D Vision
3D Vision

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 11:44
I just stayed 3 days, but it was enough for me to see it was the best festival ever organized. Every little things which make the big difference. Thanx to Diogo, Nena, Jigar and the rest of the team I forget....Thanx a lot again....

Now musicwise, we could talk for hours....but I think the best thing is still to listen and be tolerent....our scene is fragile, and any new stone is wellcome to consolidate.....

Christof Absolum
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 15:57
2 Chong-Probably,Para Sense music is a crap,no argue,but you,young man,before twist this topic to the arguement about me,better kearn better the Trance history,or minimum learn few facts about me.And dont go offtopic.
2 Eugene-aero...All expressions in forums mostly are narrowminded ,my friend,and when I said FAGGOT MUSIC,it means exactly-FAGGOT FUCKING SHIT.No chance had to be given to the people like that guy to play on psychedelic festivals,specially the last day.
If you,personally ,felt it psychedelic,maybe you have to put more attention on your private life,you know what I mean;)?
Actually ,I dont even think you was on BOOM,but..You can argue with me,but open a new topic,separate,please
2 dj Seph. 1st -it is nothing about Goa,2nd...kid,I am too old to grow up.
Maybe also you will tell something interesting,apart of telling shit,cause if you ever will be there,you will understand that Goa is a indian state with the best beaches and thousands of people who are coming annually there to live,stay and party.
This is a topic about BOOM.I gave my opinion ,and if my way is to say straight what I think,is my own way,my own opinion,this topic is the thoughts about BOOM,not the opinions about the opinions.
So,OPEN UP your mind.
Also,to be clean,as you can see,I didnt mention that ALL progressive was so bad.
IMHO<it have not to be this kind of music on the big festivals after the 3d day.And GOOD KICKING progressive,not ELECTRO SHIT.It is TRANCE,guys,TRANCE party.
But the choice ( apart of Ice Ventura and couple more ) was really wrong for many prog artists,and specially to put Mapusa Mapusa guy on the last day,was bad mistake.
2 Yuli.Sorry,friend,seems you do not have any idea which kind of the music I play.
If you think I call psychedelic the scratches in the night time,you really wrong.
I also know people who take a lot of acid and going to listen Massive Attack and Rage against the machine,telling me they never had bigger psy experience in their life.But it is not the story of personal taste,is the story of music.U really thing Rage is psychedelic group?
2 Gordon Shumway.The funny thing is that the music mostly was so crappy,that I was superclean untill 18.00 last day when Celli started to play:)Maybe I just look usually like this?Fuck....time to make a plastic surgery.
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 16:09
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!I really like this Forum!!!
It is enough to put any reply with any kind of not-forum-accepted-direction,even in the topic like BOOM,where everyone is just giving the opinion,howhever straight it is ( thats what I call Private Opinion,no?),and it is going immedeatly offtopic,going on the personalities,throing the virtual shit in the face ,even more of this ,lets say opponents are just kinds,never see me,met me,listen to me.
Are the topics like this working with you like a red coloure on the bull?Looks like!
Specially you never really read the replies full,and thats why your dirtiness is more looks like a kindergarden fight.
U,reading lightely the replies of the people,sometime just dont have any fckn idea what we are talking here.
SO,DEAR,LOVELY AND RESPECTED visitors of Forum.For your understanding I will TRASLATE
you the meaning of my phrase-
""why this faggot music guy have the name Mapusa Mapusa.Had he ever been even once in Goa""".
Translation is easy ( and have nothing to do with Goa Ego or bullshit like this,and I am also agree that Goa is not a Trance Capital anymore,and all this things ).
Everything is MUCH MORE EASY>MAPUSA - is ONE OF THE MAIN CITIES of Goa,state of India,very close to the Trance area.Famous for its market
So,for me ,as a goan citizen is really interesting why this guy never being in Goa took the name Mapusa Mapusa.Why not Berlin Berlin,or New York New York.This is the point,lets say a kind of a joke with the name,none of the Goa Bullshit Ego.
So,maybe you will read again more attentively the texts,and just give the opinions about BOOM if you have any.
Thanx a lot.
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 16:17
@ Detox-Absolutely right.
NONE!!!NONE!!! Of my friends ( lets say 1000 people minimum) come on BOOM because of the Music.Music is always a week part of BOOM,but people come an2 Anyway-it is the MAIN TRANCE TRIBE GATHERING.
@ Khopat.There are absolutely NO PROBLEM for organisers to make a money.It is just GOOD as I said upper.But there is a problem with giving LOW QUALITY music mainly for the people who make this money making happen.
I think that if you open your mind and start to think methaphorically you will get the point of my comparing of BOOM and Mondial.
Psychedelic World Cup,if it will exists,this year is going to Chill Out Area.
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 16:20
The interesting thing is that BOOM already went up on the level,when,as I think,mostly any dj or musician will be agreed happily on the lowbudget money BOOM offers for set,even to play free on BOOm is a pleasure for me.
I just dont really understand who make a fatal choices:)
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 16:29
And,I defenetly realised that there are thousands of djs in the world,but how many of them are good?
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 16:36
round 2:FIGHT

Signature:

dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 16:57
Also I can not not to agree with 3D VISION.
Just with hope that 2008 the stones will be more solid and put in Festivall Wall in the better order
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 17:34
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 15:57, dj X.P. wrote:
my friend,and when I said FAGGOT MUSIC,it means exactly-FAGGOT FUCKING SHIT.No chance had to be given to the people like that guy to play on psychedelic festivals,specially the last day.

This is a topic about BOOM.I gave my opinion ,and if my way is to say straight what I think,is my own way,my own opinion,this topic is the thoughts about BOOM,not the opinions about the opinions.
So,OPEN UP your mind.

XP,being on the scene for so long as you have, how can you still not understand the difference between simply stating your opinion (which everyone has to respect), or state it as if it was the only true and who ever disagree is wrong... for what i´ve been reading, most of the people enjoyed the music so, if this was a democratic discussion you would actulally be loosing.

in what relates to be free to express your opinion on foruns or elsewhere have in mind that your own freedom ends where other people's freedom starts, and most of the times when people need to raise their voice or insult others to exprress their opinion is because they lack of arguments.

people only started this "fight" on you not because you disliked boom's line up, but because the way you found to express yourself offended other people, that you might not even know.

so... men get a grip on youself, take a deep breath, feel free to express your opinion, which we all like to know, but do it wisely, this kind of "fights" ain´t help you much...

http://www.azerothsounds.tk
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 17:41
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 16:57, dj X.P. wrote:

Just with hope that 2008 the stones will be more solid and put in Festivall Wall in the better order

let's not count on you about that ...
chong

Posted : Aug 26, 2006 17:48
hey xp, you have been a spun or a crystal matrix dj ,right ?maybe both ?
so after all, what do you really know about psychedelic music anyway baba...?
or wait...i think i get it....maybe you think spun or crystal matrix release psychedelic music??? ahaha
you are a funny guy ...
chong

Posted : Aug 26, 2006 17:56
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 16:09, dj X.P. wrote:

So,for me ,as a goan citizen is really interesting why this guy never being in Goa took the name Mapusa Mapusa

u so sure about that ? my 2 cents, next time go ask him personnaly instead of bitching in his back on forums ...
Gordon Shumway
Gordon Shumway

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 26, 2006 18:59
Quote:

On 2006-08-26 16:20, dj X.P. wrote:
any dj or musician will be agreed happily on the lowbudget money BOOM offers for set,even to play free on BOOm is a pleasure for me.

Actually i think this was your problem, as i think any professional musician wouldn't play for free anywhere, especially in boom.
Your problem is, as Seph said, your ego. To complement it, your head is a bit screwed up and by so, you do sad figures out of yourself.
You were there in the mainfloor thinking "Oh, i wish i was there as dj, but im here as a listener (a thing that these newgen psy dj's can't stand) and you thought: DAMN BOOM TEAM, THEY DIDNT INVITE ME!"
You are so ridiculous XP that i wont even argue with you again.
To finish, im just going to tell you guys some funny episode with dj XP in boom wich some friends of mine have presenced. It looks like he had his camping controled by his drug selling, and so, my friends, wich were camped right next to him, started laughing and screaming drug names, just for fun i think..it was then that mr xp had to go there, and tell them they couldn't do that there, because the area was "his"...

Can we have another marvelous breakfast XP?

dollface

Posted : Aug 26, 2006 19:02
speechless... left me speechless.
i absolutely loved the festival but i have to thank especially all the boomers that were there cause their presence is what made it the most special. beautiful ppl, ill never forget you, even if the only contact between us was to smile as we passed next to each other.
see you in 2008!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
89 90 91 92 93 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance