86 87 88 89 90 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

chemi-kali

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 13:52
dont misinterpret what i said i really dont believe in hatred or fighting or any such thing its just that the above posts riducle one man of nothing he just passing his opinion...why are pm there for..and i take back the word i used incase i offened anyone i apologise..what will i gain or you gain out of all this we all are on different sides of the globe...but it is true even though i might have gotten in to the psy scene recently p.l.u.r definitely has no place..and its a shame comparing what we had and what we have?i wouldnt like to comment anymore on this post as boom deserves praise and not words of animosity amongst one another..i definitely apologize to whoever i offended even though i gain nothing out of it...and anyone who wants to pass any comment on me or mr xp voodoo u'll have the facility of pm so please pm i really wouldnt mind as u do have ur freedom of speech..
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 13:59
i´m sorry also if i overreacted with your post or offended you in any way

peace           
http://www.azerothsounds.tk
chemi-kali

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 14:07
cheers my friend....
peace...
p.l.u.r ....
p.s a small request to everyone do the boom crew or the people who take back the wonderful memories with them deserve to see this???
Gordon Shumway
Gordon Shumway

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 14:18
if XP is professional, then, what are real dj's?
I mean, this guy, everytime i saw here in Portugal, and all the other ones my friends saw and told me, he was totally drugged up! He almost eats his chin from all that strychnine ! We can all accept that this is the trance movement, blah, blah, people get high, blah, blah, but in considerable dosis, as a user, and much, much more, as a DJ. So you dont make such sad images of yoursef. Dude, even the Crystal Matrix org. makes fun of you...

About the music comments mr. XP:

Go and kill yourself and do us a favor. MUSIC is MUSIC, fascism is a point of view.
In my timelife i've heard of many excentric artists. The ones who only like their music, the ones who hate their music, the ones who dont like to show who their are or their music...whatever. The point is, i never seen an Artist (with major A) saying other styles of music are crap. I mean, if you dont have musical culture, you're not even a good listener, but we all know about that by listening to your dj sets.

About your old "goa" thoughts:

Take less drugs, or your little rest of sanity won't last long.

Good Luck!

ONTOPIC: boom was amazing! Especially the music! Great acts..

Sunrise Emotions
Sunrise Emotions

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 14:55
All of you have diferent opinions is normal, but respect is nice and good for our Karma...so ...close this forum ...for me is closed...i get sick everytime i read here about boom.....back at least at 2002 and then we can talk...but for me...its over my friends...Keep it undergorund...all ther rest...is MTV Generation.....

Stay Fine all the believers....

Namaste !
fire_dance

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 16:58
Boom! Reading this thread, I feel so lucky that I can enjoy different styles of electronic music! =) Highko, Electric Universe, Liquid Soul, Kino Oko, Penta, Ace Ventura, SBK, Pena, Mapusa Mapusa, Deedrah, Tsuyoshi, to name but a few - all these ppl with sweet soul and good taste gave a lot of unforgettable moments to the dancefloor, no matter how many FXs they used or it was 130 or 155 BPM; I was so happy to be there.. & if you don't see the smiles around you on Such (from a big S) a dancefloor, well.. maybe you'd better look @ your own soul, first of all.. and this soul doesn't want to smile @ this moment.. and people around you just reflects, you know..=)

It's kinda ironic that the word "psychedelic", that was a symbol of advanced perception for many of us, now is like a synonym of stereotypes.. outdated, stuck, self-repeating for many years, serial style.. (+1 to BLT) C'mon guys, you look like old hippies being stunned by the fresh energy of punk. We all (well, almost) love the early goa days (and I will always remember your great parties in Moscow 94-00, XP, biggest respect), but the times, they are a-changing.. with no changes every artform would be extremely boring, just a soundtrack to drug addiction in this case. Forever changing!

So many thanx & big respect for the lineup! With no GMS-clones & other psy-pop and only a bit of fullon (with the brightest guys like Deedrah & Tsuyoshi)! I missed only finnish fathers & maybe some artists with their own unique style, like Bus or Spirallianz, and maybe some not-dark @ the night, like Deviant Species, Scorb, Wizzy or Ka-Sol (to be honest, I can't remember other good night/not-pop/not-dark names).

AMAZING, right.. with all the sweet memories from Solipse99, Samothrakies & the previous Boom, it was my best fest (real level-up from 04). Greatest obrigado to the crew & all who made it happen! Fantastic chill, nighttime design, perfect organisation, radio, acai!!! ( =)) I became an addict).. well, it all was said before.

Only one big minus - the entrance.. please, arrange it somehow, maybe one or two days more to enter? btw hugs to Sergiu and Kris for spending 2.08 near the entrance =)

See you in 2008? Hopefully it'll happen again near the foolmoon, so I have two weeks to get there after the total eclipse in Siberia (1.08).. so, see you anyway! =) bom, Alex

PS not enough time, really! =) you just acclimatizing, then fullpower partying for 2-3 days, and thats all.. not enough time for meeting all the friends.. make it for 10 days or 2 weeks! =)
Linka

Posted : Aug 22, 2006 18:30
Hi guys.
Here is my review.
Fantastic Festival, the best I have been to. Superbly organized in every ways, we had every conditions. Dance floor and chill-out structures were amazing, The sacred Fire was a great idea always full of people. It was a fantastic experience to meet people from all around the globe.

Only, and I mean ONLY complain, the price, I think 95 € for the last 2 days is too much, but... definitely be there in 2008.

Cheers to all boomers
leaetherstrip

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 19:23
The proof is in the pudding......! I mean look at all this residual negative vibe left from the party. YOu have some one using the word foggot(totally inappropiate borderline ignorant) , other people getting extremely personal and completely attacking each and other attacking artist who were not even at the festival. I have never seen such thing from any other party. I mean people should if not happy be in content they had the money to attend the festival and enjoy it for what it is, with that said

I Also agree with Xp not completely
Zimon Post Forced

Posted : Aug 22, 2006 21:03
Quote:

On 2006-08-20 14:45, dj X.P. wrote:

For example,u go in one country for the Football World Cup.It is super organised,shows everywhere,super infrostructure,nice stadiums,but when u come on the game ,instead of Brasil,Italy,Germany,England,France..( u can call it commercial teams,as well,but they are just strong)or even Ghana or Japan,u see week teams of Macedonia,Madagaskar,Papua New Guenea( and other football underground)....Will u bee exiting?Only if you re from this country.
Othervise u will be really dissapointed with this event.
BOOM is a PSYCHEDELIC MONDIAL.

Maybe ppl would like to see Macedonia, Madagaskar and Papua New Guenea, playing the game of their life with a big smile on their faces in a big stadium instead of seeing those "super star, all for the money football player" who plays every where else every weekend.
Spasm

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 22:45
Quote:
above posts riducle one man of nothing he just passing his opinion...

of nothing?

XP whatever wrote:

Quote:
,why this faggot music guy have the name Mapusa Mapusa.Had he ever been even once in Goa?

Do YOU have any idea on the hours and years of hard work to build up a trance project and to present it at a big festival?

Do you?

So what would you feel like if a DJ, would call your music faggot music in a public forum?

Who the hell is DJ XP?

Do you have the slightest idea on how many trance DJ's exists in the whole world?

Probably hundreds of thousands.

And you come here to tell me he is an amazing DJ? What’s so amazing about this?

What should I think about you, huh?

And you know what’s ironic? Just after he wrote those lines he says and I quote:

Quote:
HAPPINESS IN DANCE,UNITING,ONE ENERGY( We are one-remember it?),LOVE TO THE PEOPLE AND LIGHT

So how f$%& up is that, huh?

If he was a real, decent, trance, plur, united in one energy, happy in dance, love to the people and light person he should come here and apologise...

ciao
Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 02:43
mr XP what does football has to do with music???? what a fuc***** stupid example u choose!
If it works like that maybe next time boom team should bring rolling stones and madonna ....
Its true that boom team picked up some newcommers and a lot of underground music , still people came and will still come on the next boom festivals.... why we have to listen always to the same stuff? i was really pleased to hear some new music , some new ideas .... and if the music didnt please u , maybe u should spent more time in the chill out and in sacred fire , i say this because if this is about the music .... wonderfull music , with amazing performances happened in this places!           www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 03:19
What XP is mainly trying to say (and i am 100% with him) is that although Boom was a huge success organisational wise it tottally failed in one of its main aspects which is ofcourse music,and that didnt happen because the organisers didnt know who to book,it just happened because they know for some years now that no matter who they book the event will be a financial success for them so there is no point to invite artists who are famous and more expensive and better producers most of the time when they can do their job by inviting for free or for a very very small fee average (to say the least) artists who see Boom more as an opportunity to promote themselves rather as an opportunity to offer something to the people.

Out of the 20.000 people that came to Boom this year i doubt that more than 1000 came for the line up that Boom presented,everybody came for the experience and to attend a legendary event as Boom is (or at least was) and not to enjoy any particular artists.

The organisers know that and are taking advantage of it for their own profit.Making money is not bad at all,i wish there were even more people at Boom this year and even more next year and so on.What is bad is taking 100% advantage of this situation and jeopardizing the music of this event just to make more money,the word that nobody mentioned yet here is GREED i think and it applies absolutely perfect to the Boom situation.

People might not understand it (even though XP mentioned some numbers) but we are dealing with HUGE ammounts of money here.We are dealing with 20.000 people who paid 100 euros for this event and who also spend at least another 100 euros in the area for food and drinks,not to mention any sponsors that Boom might had plus some other incomes i dont need to mention in public.

Do you guys understand that the total income in the worst case scenario is around 1.500.000 euros JUST FROM THE TICKETS OF THIS EVENT?Do you have an idea of how much money 1.5 million euros is?

With 100.000 euros you can build the greatest and biggest line up the psychedelic trance world has ever seen including every great producer out there from every corner of the world.Unfortunately the organisers decided to spend NOT EVEN HALF of this ammount and invite to Boom unknown artists and djs who are willing to play even for free in order to satisfy their vanity.You see Juno Reactor and Shpongle are asking you cash to play for and not just a three stop economy class ticket plus some food and drink coupons and thats not good for the organisers in the end of the day because it costs too much and it doesnt bring much more people in the festival anyway.YES its true that Juno Reactor cost more and might not attract more people to Boom Festrival BUT THEY WILL GIVE YOU A HELL OF A PERFOMANCE THAT WILL REMAIN FOREVER IN THE HEART AND MIND OF WHOEVER ATTENDS THAT EVENT.

So to sum it up for me the Boom organisers this year just like they did in their last edition they decided to make more money than giving something special to the people musicwise (because the organisation was great from what i am reading).Well although i am preety sure that in 2008 the same thing like this and last year will happen (why change a winning formula anyway?) i hope that someone will read my and some others people posts and think things all over again concerning the music of the event,it will help the festival itself in the end trust me           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 04:39
what's all this problem about people making money? if they make good festival they deserve to earn money ...that's the way i think! about the music...i know that mainly people spend their time in the mainfloor and probably the main reason that people came...but let's not forget the amazing music played in the other two floors....how many festivals with the same subject has this one cares about having 2 music floors with such confortable and pleasant atmosphere and also amazing music...that travelled between reggae ,dub ,tribal , pure psychadelic etc? very few i guess....

but u all care about the non presence of what u call big names! anyway i had great time and i listen to great music...boom 2008 here i come!
          www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
cosm
Cosm

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 05:48
Detox,

Comming from a behind the scenes point of view I can honestly say I saw absolutley NO sign of GREED in anyform from the Boom organisers. They are some of the most wholesome, organic and down to earth people I have ever come across in my entire life.

Either you are wrong with your accusations, or the Boom organisers are the best actors in the world.
uri.ya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 23, 2006 07:48
Quote:

On 2006-08-22 16:58, fire_dance wrote:

PS not enough time, really! =) you just acclimatizing, then fullpower partying for 2-3 days, and thats all.. not enough time for meeting all the friends.. make it for 10 days or 2 weeks! =)

true , i think the same !!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
86 87 88 89 90 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance