Author

BOOM 2006

Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 19, 2006 23:01
[quote]
On 2006-08-19 21:44, Kabul wrote:
I ear many complains about Progressive music, bla bla bla..

But, If you look around in the dancefloor at night, you see druggie kids, horrible faces, troublemakers and maniacs!

[/quote]

Well i was there at night but i wasnīt really worried about druggie kids and horrible faces , i wasnīt looking for it , i was enjoying with no prejudice at all! this just shows ur disrespect for a lot of people , please pay more attention to ur words ...

Boom!           www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 00:01

heheheh...

When i am in the dancefloor, i try to absorb the spirit around, and i evaluate it based on some vectors.
To do so, i like to have my eyes open, I'm sorry...

More: to me, night dancefloors in Portugal (and in some countries where i have been to festivals) are scary movies! Probably they thibk something like about me, but thats the way things are.

Anyway, not everyone goes there for the DJ, or the drug, or to be seen! Some (and i hope most of people) like me, go to live it, share it, watch it... and when at home, to comment it.

The problem is when there are people that think that trance is a dogma.... that's the real problem!

lol
Khopat
Khopat

Posted : Aug 20, 2006 00:35
its ur opinion , but its just too bad to call most of the people that were there at night drug kids , troublemakers , maniacs bla bla bla ...
and its kind of funny to distinguish 2 kinds of people , the ones that go to listen to dj ,do drugs and to be seen and the ones like u (the real ones , the real vibe people) that live it , share it , watch it ...lol this makes me laugh....one question , can i listen to the dj and live it at the same time , or will i become an hybrid ?
Dont make it global ...at night good people and bad people ...whatever that means , during the day the same thing .... this lame atitude wont take u anywhere ... respect is good....learn to get some!

Boom!           www.Spectralrecords.com
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 00:49
great nights i spent there in the dancefloor.
Special moments in memory from the Highko / Greg on Earth night
what you see in the dancefloor at night is a mirror image of yourself! If you hate the music and you're there, everything around turns to uglyness... if you love the sound, you merge into it and you find lots of happy faces on the other side, and around you!

2 cents into the pit

great, great, great Boom Festival 2006!

boom
Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 02:52
You get it all wrong!

I'm there, do drugs, listen to the DJ, and i see as well as i watch!
There's no them, and me! Theres We! I'm not excluding myself of anything. I told you that i respect the opinion others have about me, and probably is not positive. Depends from where you see me!

However, when i do a critic, i write about conclusions you get during the festivals, feelings you have, moments, images...

In my point of view the humam energy or images at night are not so positive. Are negative!

I prefer to be in a place talking with X, and then go smoke one with Y, and them find Z with X, etc, etc... and that's easy during the day! I like it most. Is it a seen?

The lame attitude is wat you think about my way of living the scene, as well as i left trance partys many years ago because of the "shanti shanti" fashion attitude of other people... maybe like you!
Those who don't like top ear the Dark side of the opinion, but love the Dark side of the dancefloor!

beat to beat! lol

Khopat
Khopat

Posted : Aug 20, 2006 05:53
now u getting all wrong ! first of all and thank god that we live in a free country where both can express thoughs and ideas like we did just now!
Second , u were very clear on saying that during the night only bad people,drug kids,troublemakers...do u know those people,have u talked to them,or did ur bad energy detector just started to bip? u saw one hundred ugly faces(im just guessing) ...and labeled the remaining thousands,that pissed me off!
About u not comming to parties anymore..its ur problem ,and that was not the subject here...but it shows ur inner anger , first the druggie kids , then maniacs (watch out im one too , music maniac), the troublemakers and last the shanti shanti fashion attitude people!
and kabul dont worry i dont need someone to label me , gladly i know what i am and where i fit...maybe u still searching...hope u find it soon!

to finish...i agree with many things on ur post like the lack of respect of some people...but this nightime criticism is kind of silly and nonsense!

Like Serguei i had wonderfull time at night and didnt see any of these things u wrote (each person has always his unique way of looking and feeling things)!

Boom!

PS.Ur lol in the end of topic is so unapropriate...u write with such serious attitude and then u end with laughing out loud! anyway....           www.Spectralrecords.com
keita

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 08:05
boom crew tahnk you 4 this amazing nights the best nights of my life, but in 2008 make a bether line up 4 day sound, what was that CRAP sound at day ??? (only ace ventura ,cely and marko was excelent) bad bad music at day its bether to listen 2 carl cox or john digweed ,
i go to partyes since 99 very partyes i have see al the best djs in portugal but i never hear this kind of sound in my life ,but what ever
i only want to make a question wath the ppl call 2 that horrible sound ??? electro ,minimal, progressive ???
what ever it was dont have anything to do with trance
- ppl saying that 85% of the ppl dont like the music at night ????? lol i think the danceloor was always full at night but what ever
uri.ya

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 09:17
Quote:

On 2006-08-20 08:05, keita wrote:

i only want to make a question what the ppl call 2 that horrible sound ???

electro ,minimal, progressive ???
what ever it was dont have anything to do with trance

A. i call it killlargh

b. yea 4 me This IS trance !!!

c. carl cox and john D are the bombs dude !

d. full review will follow
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 13:31
OK,now I have enough time to make it!!So...what I think about BOOM:
The event was so special,that I cant put all my expressions in one reply window,because I have 2 opinions-one as a BOOMer ,professional party organiser and a traveller,and the other as a dj,musician and a music lover.
So-BOOMER opinion.
I have no much to say ,but to agree absolutely with all forumers upper who used the word AMAZING.Thats it-the correct word.
AMAZING.
I give a Word of tribute (from the big W )to BOOM team,Diogo,Nina and all all the rest team from organisation till the recycling team for their hard daily job to create the most massive and beautifull psychedelic culture event in the hystory of the trance world,releiving the mistakes of the past,neverending thinking about BOOM visitors and,specially for creating new concept of the festivals.
I dont mean Bio concept,I mean the outrage concept of not just a party,but a freak city.
That new direction gave a lot of options for the BOOMers to choose their time spend without depending on the music on the dancefloor.All areas around were developed so well and it was so much Real happenings around all areas including Liminal Village,Sacred Fire,Markets,restaurants and even in the camping and caravan town,that the dancefloor became just one part of BOOM,and people could choose their hours to be there according to the music that they like.Dont like a music-make a walk and you will have more than enough expressions from the tripping around .Great Concept.
It was the FIRST party in my life ( from 1000s) when I payed for my entrance (and 110 Eu,act),and I dont have any complains as a BOOMer,besides the super heat,but....ooo...what to do-the lake saved our souls,and we survived.
Outstanding Amasing Life Experiense.
Waiting 2008
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 14:45
My second opinion -as a dj,musician,and a guy who actually came on TRANCE festival to enjoy the music.....
FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
OK.Good thing was already 2 towers of sound,and I think that everyone will agree that it changed the BOOM dancefloor-it was quite proper sound,blasting,clear,no delays.
for my opinion,it was a little wrong choice of the system,because this sound is a LIVE rock band sound,the middles are not strong enough for trance,and it was lets say straight sound,didnt make an ambience really,but,it was generally really good.
Was need to add to this sound just good line up-and the party is done.
Was need to.....Only......Party done.....
But I can not call all days of the music on the dancefloor anyhow but DISASTER.
OK.I dont really want to argue about the tastes,I also cant blaim any live musicians on the main dancefloor for the quality of their music,even sometime it was really bad producted and really nothing with the music,but they did their job-they make this music,however good or bad it is,and they got booked ,they were told what time to play,and they played...OK.
BUT-this what I want to tell to organisers -as a healthy crytics-and I respect BOOM team exactly for their listening of the people and releiving the mistakes of the past in the following events.
Guys.When 20000 people ( that is correct number )payed 100 Eu for entrance,water was cost 2 Eu,beer 3 eu,food was hyper expensive ( Burrito -10 Eu-is it normal?),and multiply it on 7 days of festival ....Can u count?
If yes,I suggest to those who still didnt get the point to stop to call BOOM underground festival,because the direction of the festival is not based on the fact that the music is uncommercial.
This was HYPER COMMERCIAL FESTIVAL,and I think ,it is only good,becuase the organisers could avoid them bigger expenses to make this BOOM really HIGH LEVEL ( read my previous reply upper ).
But doesnt it mean,that the music had to be more commercial ( mean-more understandible by a lot of people,not a group of funs).Or,lets say even make better order with this line up,which was look really week from the beginning for the level of BOOM.
For example,u go in one country for the Football World Cup.It is super organised,shows everywhere,super infrostructure,nice stadiums,but when u come on the game ,instead of Brasil,Italy,Germany,England,France..( u can call it commercial teams,as well,but they are just strong)or even Ghana or Japan,u see week teams of Macedonia,Madagaskar,Papua New Guenea( and other football underground)....Will u bee exiting?Only if you re from this country.
Othervise u will be really dissapointed with this event.
BOOM is a PSYCHEDELIC MONDIAL.
Why we can not get the good teams?Why we have to get the rubbish?Or if we have to get it why it is not really planned?
The Night-as I said I dont want to argue with the tastes of the people,and I really dont like dark music,mainly for the perverting the main idea of Global trance movement-to give the light and smiles to the people,but after this BOOM the serious night music for me is a kind of panacea (releive) from the cacafony and the soundeffects tryed to be constructed in a kind of a tracks,without any idea abut notes,
150 Bpm ....wrrrr.
Sure this line up atrracted around a thousand of this youth maximalism extremal fans,who are really inside the sound mass industry:),but the dancefloor was really suffering in the nights,and sometime long in the morning with this experemental probes.
More of the people were sleeping or hanged out in the Liminal areas,some were surviving on the dancefloor,cause they came to dance...so the HAD to....
DJs-More of them even didnt try to play for the crowd-they tried to "PUT THE TRANCERS IN MY OWN TRIP"-how told me one of this"night""music djs performed on BOOM,but all the tries were unsuccesfull.
There is,sure a serious night music,
and it was existing on BOOM,but the order of all line up was totally fucked up.
For example-Grapes of Wrath,Amanda,Fungus,Penta,DOOF djs-not my cup of tea,but kicking night dance music.They really gave us something,but they were spread and lost between the rest experimentators before and after them,who just ruined their job.
Result-in the night the dancefloor never had even half of BOOMers.It was never empty-sorry - 20000 people,more of them so high,that they even didnt remember what was happened all BOOM,sure there were 5000 peopl always.But 5000 from 20000...not big result,ah?
Morning- I cant say that I saw something really good in the morning as well,specially some days the dark effects were continiously twisted the brains till 7.00-8.00,apart very few djs and bands,who again tried to build some energy and nice situation on the dancefloor,(what is really hard to make if the night was bad)and sometime they succeeded,but,again were ruined with the after Noon music.
Afternoon. I even cant say what killed the dancefloor more-the night or the day...
I agree,that it is a kind of all electronic music festival,bla bla bla tra ta ta,but...sorry-each day at 12.00 the trip of thousands of people were breaked down ( exatly -from 145 Bpm to 128 Bpm-break down -isn it?)
OK,progressive music have many fans ,but it is a music for fucking clubs,specially with the really wrong choice of progressive djs for this kind of huge event.
There was no ONE ( exept a bit of Ace and a bit of Pena) who kicked.Just sleezy fluffy (this what is really fluffy)cheezy music.Zero psychedlic.Absolute Zero.And again,it is the festival,people are high,so they kind of HAD to dance with it.
From where came this idea about progressive in the daytime.I mean,OK.2-3 first days-is OK.Choose some rocking progressive stars-Sonkite,Tycon,etc)-2-hours late afternoon,but give us a blast for at least last 2 days.
Boom 2004 in a last day , 10000 people were whistling and throwing the rubbish and eggs in the dj played prigressive.This year passed more peacefull ,absolutely because of the great peacefull athmosphere of BOOM,but the last progressiv guy just killed the dancefloor.
I am really actually wondering,why this faggot music guy have the name Mapusa Mapusa.Had he ever been even once in Goa?
And whos idea was to put this guy the last day ?
Some of you can argue ,but was enough just to look to agree that the only REAL time when dancefloor,which bring out the main obviuos idea of trance world movement-HAPPINESS IN DANCE,UNITING,ONE ENERGY( We are one-remember it?),LOVE TO THE PEOPLE AND LIGHT,was existing only when Celli played last day sunset.All BOOM I didnt see so much smiles,laughes and hands in the air,as I saw trough his set.
The Resume-Boom was killer psychedlic non-dance festival.
I am not advising,I beg the organisers to think 10 times before start the bookings for next BOOM,and make proper lineup-Good Night music in the night,good morning music in the morning and good day music in the day.
More famous sometime means just more good,please understand it and avoid the experiments on the dancefloor.
Then u will get 20000 ON THE DANCEFLOOR and no complains about the music.
I wish BOOM line up maker to change a point of view or I recommend BOOM team to change a line up maker.For all ours best
Respect
Ganeisha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 15:07
All this discussion about night and day music really sucks. Why cant you accept the tastes of everyone? Not everyone likes the same type of music you do, and thank god for that.

People saying that @ night there are more drug people and maniacs :| my friend believe me...@ daytime they exist also, dont know whatīs the difference!

Well, talking about Boom...
For me Boom itīs not only about music,itīs everything. Itīs life, itīs a place that hardly can be equal, and since 97 that itīs like that.

Itīs true that the prices in food and drinks were expensive, and the problem with the far parking, and itīs was really hot, but tell me something thatīs perfect and that it has the same conditions that Boom has. You can compare the prices with some other festivals in Portugal and outside Portugal and tell me if itīs any cheaper.
Please everyone is very difficult, and for me iīm happy for going there and for coming with my soul full of good vibes.

The decoration, the workshops, the various points (Liminal Village, Chill out, Sacred Fire, Dance floor), the restaurants(so much to choose), the shops, the bridge, Boom Beach, the showers, the garden near the sacred fire, everything showed the real hard work and commitment that Boom people did by creating this festival.

About music loved Electric Universe, Commercial Hippies, Dj Rica, Dj Shawnodese (nice to meet you finnaly, your baby is beautifuuul ), Lish, Broken Toy, Tryambaka (you rock Tiago, great great live, and people were rocking on the dance floor, keep going), Dick Trevor, Andromeda, and Celli dj set.

Didnīt like so much Biotonic (it was like pop star concert sorry not my kind of music and performance), Greg on Earth (nooot my kind of music for shure), Paul Taylor, Sally Dollally(except the fact that she did really good mixes, to much electro for me)

In the Chill out i would like to point out :
.Alquimix
.WaterJuice feat Irina Mikhailova
.Gaudi

In the Sacred fire the performance of Hilightribe was great! Beautiful concert.

Great Workshops on the Liminal Village

Beautiful people everywhere and great great vibes.
Thanks so much to all the people that made Boom and hope to see you in 2008
           life is short or to long so i can give myself the luxury of living it so bad.
----------------------------
http://www.magnetikagency.com
http://www.nexus-media.co.za
http://www.quest4goa.com
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 15:32
watch your words mr parasense, u keep bitching like if u were some kind of brian eno,but i m' sorry to tell you that your music is pure crap... u don't seem too have that much musical or production skills either judging from the shit you have been releasing for years without ever improving anything from both sides
hey baba goa days are long gone ,it's fucking 2006 so maybe time to wake up out of your fascist-shanti shanti dream ....just to let u know,you played again fucking crap at voov, and then you come giving lessons about music and production? ahahah that's huge !
why don't u just go and tell mapusa mapusa that as a long time plur goa hippie baba you don't tolerate his music??(or try to spend a bit more time on music that could be usefull)
the trancer paradox ,claims many things about goa, hippie blablabla plur bullshits but are fucking fascists when it comes down to music
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 15:53
@ Chong

Dude i think there's no need dissing XP, i think he managed to do so by himself... his "second" opinion is the most ever idiotic narrow minded & blunt review or a "proffessional DJ/music maker opinon" i everr heard, it speakes for itself and you really oughta try hard to top that...

I can say that i really sense all of his experience & professianolism when he uses phrases like "faggot music guy", your a real top class buddy. keep it up.
          http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
Misha(Overlap)
Neogen / Overlap

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 17:10
chong - XP isn't Parasense:))))
Parasense: Alex and Zolod(RIP)

XP was first person who started trance partys in russia..and helped a lot to Parasense:)
          Planet Ben Records
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 18:10
Mr. XP..

can i get the LaSt Day breakfest one more time??

it was amazing Boom, much better then in 2004...there was great set's and some others that was not so my cup of tea, but all in all it was really great event, the vibes was electrified and u saw only smiling ppl.. and thats the importent thing !

my highlights was :
Day time :
the commercial hippes,Vaishiyas,mapusa mapusa,ace ventura,Zen Mechanics,Liquid Soul,DJ So,True To Nature.
night time :
Double R.E.L.,Entropy,Penta,G.O.W,DJ Ilse,DJ Iguana.

Thanks to the Boom Crew that did such a professional job and got inside ppl's head to make such an amazing deco for all the trripers

hope to see u again in 2008

Cheers
          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
84 85 86 87 88 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance