85 86 87 88 89 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

DJ SEPH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 18:22
Boom was great, as far as i´m concerned...had a amazing time there!!
About Xp´s posts, i would say they sound more like a requiem to me... announcing his own death as an artist... Lets face it, guys: Goa is dead as an artistic centre for the trance movement, and nu things are born all over the world... it was dead many years ago!!
Xp : Grow up and accept the changes on this movement, cause thats life...and the person who´s telling u this is someone that has listened to countless boring sets of u in Goa, pure ego-trips.
Ciao.
Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 21:31
I agree with Seph. Goa create a very important legacy in Psychedelic music & culture in the 80's and 90's, but that as now over!

Yoga is now the main Goa product! lol

Several genres of electronic music drink their geneses in Psychedelic Trance music, but develop their own space and characteristics.
Many of the BIG names of Psychedelic, are now playing Progressive or Elektro. Have they become GAYs?
And why have to be listen only in clubs???

I believe in Russia you have psychedelic dark music in clubs no? It has to be open air?

150bpm with 40º temperature, 16, 18 hours of music per day, in 7 days, and maybe Boom had now some deaths to lament...

I only agree with you XP, when saying: "book good NIGHT, MORNING and DAY artists!" A festival is variety, so lets keep the three genres, because the public is looking for them all.

Because if Progressive is for faggots, well... in that case i am a faggot! LOL

ps: khopat, yes,my bad energy detector started to bip! LOL
lokus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 21:51
@dj X.P. :
great post           - last possible solution
- trick music
- ambivalent records
myspace.com/lokuz

ps: y trance?
algiz

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 22:05
Quote:

On 2006-08-12 21:44, lokus wrote:
for me boom is divided into two parts:

2: an apocalyptic noise pollution gathering.
i know there is a great "dark"-psy trend in the scene
and there should be some of these acts playing there. but not every single night almost the whole night. it was impossible to party for non-darkpsy-fans. and to be honest i didnt see anyone having a real good time while these acts were playing...
i like hard music but not this undanceable extremely poorly produced "qwrkrzrzrzyaablurblurghblurgratzarzxxx" noise trash...
2/10

boom

good vibes           "We are intellect without form...all else is choice"
Sunrise Emotions
Sunrise Emotions

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 20, 2006 22:37
XP , Great Post...all the rest are just illusion coments...I have been in other Boom Fest. befores 2006, and i have a post here , ina a few weeks ago, where i show all my disapoting about a festival that was supose to be much undergorund , and very positive one...everyone of my friends that were in Boom this year told me all the sammme .... "Super, Amazing, Killa, Really Fuc**ng grat.....yea , i know i know...everyone that was inside really enjoy ,,,,i s normal...but , reading the coment of our Friends "XP" the real true ies in there...i dont care about ohter coments after this one, but one thing i have sure...that "Undergound Psychedelic Culture" has to be intact...we have here in portugal such of great artists and party organizers...but anyone put high prices to hear such line up...even tgay tell us that we gonna be the very best of festival in the world.....we only have to be honest with our selfs...this year the Boom make a very negative upgrade in PsyTrance scene....the culture there...yes excist, but not as we know a few years ago.....this year a lot of anounces in media here in portugal give to a lot of persons a chance to know where is the Boom this year...the persons ,,,,what is abou t boom ...la la la la ....why ????? we dont need anounces in every coff , every chanel ...journal...i know that foruns like that , we have to respect , like we have to do it in our lifes, but a lot of people , please dont say things that you even know waht are you talking about...Like in the 60´s we are a family...and we still a familly, but not all does that say that love PsyTrance music,,,,they only like drugs , and money ...to appear in a place that as much nice beautifull people...PsyTrance is not a Disco Party....we still undergound...one day the PsyTrance Scene will be away from the rights that our familly defend in the 60´s ....and nowdays we only destroy with lies and too many comercial cheats...

i have to say that ...sorry for does ones that dont get it....The Psy Trance Culture still Alive....always underground....

Namaste !
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 21, 2006 10:50
To XP

Psychedelic music can be also @ 130 bpm and Psychedelic as a term is not defined by mr XP but if I am not mistaken every one has its own terminology of psychedelic.

Mapusa in a way plays much more psychedelic music then u do ( at least in my opinion ) because I dont consider music as psychedelic only because it has scratches and FX all over it, first it has to be music.

I been to Goa few times @ the beginning of the 90's ( u been there too the same seasons dude ) and as far as I remember one of the trademarks of that time was to accept everyone and everything and to take the trip easy... I see u forgotten about those times and there are strict rules of how psychedelic music should be made and out of which ingredients it should consist.

Well done man, I think this way it is boring as hell, I personally go to hear Mapusa's set this weekend and I wait for it eagerly           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Aug 21, 2006 13:44
Quote:

On 2006-08-21 10:50, Yuli wrote:
To XP

Psychedelic music can be also @ 130 bpm and Psychedelic as a term is not defined by mr XP but if I am not mistaken every one has its own terminology of psychedelic.

Mapusa in a way plays much more psychedelic music then u do ( at least in my opinion ) because I dont consider music as psychedelic only because it has scratches and FX all over it, first it has to be music.

I been to Goa few times @ the beginning of the 90's ( u been there too the same seasons dude ) and as far as I remember one of the trademarks of that time was to accept everyone and everything and to take the trip easy... I see u forgotten about those times and there are strict rules of how psychedelic music should be made and out of which ingredients it should consist.

Well done man, I think this way it is boring as hell, I personally go to hear Mapusa's set this weekend and I wait for it eagerly

AMEN

open-mindness and respect is all we need
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 21, 2006 14:58
just reading some posts i counld´t avoid just saying that i am so glad that the trance era of all party playing full on is over and dead. for me this was the best(most equilibrated) line up i´ve ever seen at boom IMHO.

maybe people on the dancefloor were not jumping all over at 3:00 p.m because it was damm hot and it was not a one day party.           
http://www.azerothsounds.tk
@rik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 21, 2006 15:26
for me this festival sucked...
...no vibe at the dancefloor... in my opinion it was too small as well... and all the people danced facing the djs... eeeh, did they really dance ?
...but i have to say that outside the dancefloor the vibe was really nice... more feelings of togetherness...
...also the decoration and all the little extras were great...
...but musically it was not a satisfying boom for me, exept tryambaka - he saved my whole festival - and has now the lifetime status "the king of boom" in my mind...
cheers
Inner Demon

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 21, 2006 16:00

Thanks for an amazing festival, had such a good time

Question: was the streaming BOOM RADIO recorded by organizers/anyone?

Sitting here working and would love to get back in to the boom spirit by listening to some of the shows as I didn't hear any radio while I was there... nothing on the Boom site and the link on AuraQuake is dead...anyone know anything?

bOOm
chemi-kali

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 21, 2006 19:11
firstly goa isn't dead and will never die...about xp he is an amazing dj and he and the other djs paolo,teo etc make goa happening for u faggots that come down and od...
will be definitely heading for boom 2008 and ya since it keeps getting better evry time i hope there really is a kick ass line up..
boom to the crew for making the most wildest concept.....
itche

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 09:46
Hallo mr Xp.
I have heard your music once or twice.I don't think that this music can be called psychedelic.I think the most suitable name is crapadelic.Next time you are about to blast bad words, first think of yourself compare to others.I think the cold up there has damaged your brain man.Xp whatever........

Spasm

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 22, 2006 13:26
Quote:
for u faggots that come down

In case you didn't notice, you just personally offended 100% of the users.

Congratulations !!

You and XP are really something apart.

Violence and agressivness are the weapons of the weak.

Peace is for the strong people.

you must be really proud of yourself....
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 22, 2006 13:32
Quote:

On 2006-08-21 19:11, lime wire wrote:
...for u faggots that come down and od...

lool
thats the spirit hahaha , i just wonder are the faggots the ones that go there or the ones that live there, i´ve always heard faggots seek other faggots loooll... sorry couldn´t help myself, no offences to anyone

Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 22, 2006 13:41
but relax, not everything are bad news, hopefully we will only have to wait 1 year to be able to hear a trully psychedelic killa professional dj set, with no experiments,by dj XP Voodoo at freedom festival 2007. ahhh and do not forgett to put your lower jaw a little bit to the left side and then to the right as it marks your image trademark while playing hehehe a trully professional complete show

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
85 86 87 88 89 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance