76 77 78 79 80 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

absinthe

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 03:52
: ( ...........i want to go back.........more...more.....more......more......more.....more.....more......more.....
Ken
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 10:13
nice reviews.
the most interesting review I found from the perspective of medical staff at boom can be read here...
http://www.australiens.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8120
          The music was like new black polished chrome
that came over the sky like liquid night.

psy16.com
.:[alloedee]:.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 11:09
Really amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing.

I have never in my life had so much fun in one week. Thx to all you people from all over the globe, who made this huge bigbang of a festival possible. I have nothing to complain about.           
Sex, drugs and psychedelic trance.
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 12:56
hey guys..

i also made excellent experiences there...
it was definately the best festival i`ve ever been to... now i`m back in germany and will miss the voov for the first time since 1998 and i`m not sad about it.. too many good impressions of boom left ;-)
will be there for sure in 2008!
big thx to the organisers and all boomers!

ok, to shorten this a bit: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

my favourite night was yabyum and dj amanda,
just a blast of music!
Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 14:25
Well just one word to describe this festival : AMAZING! it should be at least 5 days more ehehe

Congrats to Highko and Dj Iguana , the best hours in the dancefloor           www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
galactic.surfeur

Posted : Aug 12, 2006 15:23
what a BIIIIGGG Festival !! it was very AMAZING !!

I will be there for 2008

I try to make a DVD for the Boom Festival 2006. You can check out here : http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/93693/forum/20

Bom!
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 15:32
Where to start - 14 hour wait in the queue, but tempered by lots of cheap whisky - actually, that was my friends, I left and walked the 6 km in.

After acclimatising, I checked out the rest of the place - this year was certainly bigger, more organised and better thought out than two years ago. The food was better situated, the chill out was closer to the main floor and the sacred fire garden was just something that had to be seen to be believed!!

The long wait for the music started with a massive crowd of smiling Boomers and LDB Sound System - these guys were excellent, but followed up by Sensient who plays some of the freshest minimal progressive grooves - PHAT! Really top guy as well....P_Mac was pretty good, but Double REL descended into bedtime trance for me - not my cup of tea - don't like the night...

I made it a habit to sleep pretty late - and play orders for me have kind of got a bit blurry...

Inspirational for me - Billy!!!! Cosmosis made this festival for me! He was just sooo up for it and played some really new and really old stuff! Handing out CD's to the crazy Israeli guys Sergio and Mario next to me and basically loving every minute of what he does...LISH - excellent melodic progressive - DJ So from Japan, electro grooves!! DJ Rica on Monday morning - some of the best happy full on I have heard in ages! Yotopia and Sally Doolally - I have never seen a crowd dance to progressive like this!!

As usual - I slept late and missed the Commercial Hippies, Dick Trevor and most of the acts prior to 10:00am, but all in all I had a good solid six hours dance every day - enough for my 33 year old legs.

The chill out was special - Waterjuice and Gaudi my particular favourites...

But my extra special moment of the whole time was walking past the Scared Fire and seeing Gangagiri and Morph on stage together performing with at least 1000 people going crazy to prove that all the arguments about daytime/nightime trance can be put to rest with a live performance at a festival - sad to leave but back to reality - thanks to all those who returned my smile on the dancefloor - you know who you are....I met some of the best people and had the best time of my life!

Boom - you rock!!!
Butterfly Records
Butterfly Records

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 15:42

What can we say apart from an Amazing festival Amazing place and Amazing organization …..we were at Boom 2000 and we saw the huge difference in every aspect … The Chillout was amazing too deco music the position that was situated too..

We also noticed the great efforts shown in the line up some really great acts yahooooo ;-)

We had an amazing time through out ….and now we know that Boom Festival is not just about the music but also about our culture as in whole …

The Liminal Village was also great with some really good and interesting work shops, also we were present at the improvement of the festival lecture and talks about how the festival can be even better next time…

Also the Boom Radio is such a great idea please keep that going …!

So many people that we wanted to meet at Boom but somehow was impossible ..hopefully next time ;-)

And finally we would like to say BIG thanks to the whole organization for this great opportunity given to us !!
and also to all the Boomers that were there !! ;-)

BIG BOOM
Butterfly Records

http://studio-construction.blogspot.com/

NEW KEMIC-AL ALBUM IS COOKING !

http://www.myspace.com/butterfly_records http://www.myspace.com/kemicalbutterflyrecords[/b]
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 16:30
Supeeeeeeeeeeerbly organized, incredible people and weather, our baby who loved it more then anything so far and for the rest not much words to describe all beauty and love around. A big thx and thumbs up to Diogo and all his team, P-mac, the MOE sistassss and Jigar...thx a lot to all of you for making it a really unforgettable experience.....thx from the bottom of our hearts of behalf of Ilya, Ada and me !!!! Cya sooooon somewhere around teh globe again and thx to all superb loving earth-tribe-family-members for all support ! Cya all at boom 2008 !!!!!!!!!!           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
bEzz_Lightyear

Posted : Aug 12, 2006 16:33
I want a BOOM FESTIVAL |2007|... AMAZING,AMAZING...
Sidhartha
Sidhartha

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 17:10
Hello to all boomers and thank you for comming :boom:

Indeed it all went smooth mainly thanks to all the people that consciously colaborated in all aspects so the daily boom village life was perfect - love and light in each one path ;- )

Looking forward for your replies and overviews

Boolenath

http://www.hypergate-records.com
gunie

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 18:18
WE ARE ONE!!!
8]
darkiller
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 19:50
fun fun fun festival
viva la trance everybody
Drat Mafia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 20:16
Anybody know if the "Toatally addicted to bass" remix by Cosmosis is released??

and are any of the live sets available for donwload i wonder...
lokus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 21:44
for me boom is divided into two parts:
1. festival itselfs except the mainfloor at nighttime
2. mainfloor at nighttime

1: great festival exceptional organized
10/10

2: an apocalyptic noise pollution gathering.
i know there is a great "dark"-psy trend in the scene
and there should be some of these acts playing there. but not every single night almost the whole night. it was impossible to party for non-darkpsy-fans. and to be honest i didnt see anyone having a real good time while these acts were playing...
i like hard music but not this undanceable extremely poorly produced "qwrkrzrzrzyaablurblurghblurgratzarzxxx" noise trash...
2/10

boom

- last possible solution
- trick music
- ambivalent records
myspace.com/lokuz

ps: y trance?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
76 77 78 79 80 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance