75 76 77 78 79 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

algiz

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 02:16
nikita..u were amazing..you're always !there!.its a shame u couldn´t be sit all night givin' psykedeliks for the people that couldn't show up at the big boom party..and its a shame 4, that the psykedelics were only at night..but..well.. it was ok..the festival add as always lots of things to do, to try and to enjoy.
i'm happy..iwould've enjoyes more fresh water..but i think the right drop took care of the bussniss.
congratulations to u, penta; zik; quasar, dj natan; dj iguana..awsome*           "We are intellect without form...all else is choice"
Agya

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 02:32
just back at home from BOOM...!!!amazing festival amazing ppl amazing music...we needed one more week...boomers we are ONE...!!!
Psyagent

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 04:42
pfffffffffffffffffff, just got back home now, no words much much better then 2004, very clean very well organized, it was a full psicadelic city, i only missed a ATM lol, it had all we needed, the PA was absolutely powerfull "cristal clear sound"! lots of shade in the dancefloor, the drippers saved us from the heat!, lots of ppl, on the first day a guy that was working told me that there were sold 20000 tickets only in the internet + 8000 on the shops, sincerly i dont belive it, but there was lots of ppl, DJ Goblin, TRANSWAVE, DJ Ma Faiza, DJ Tsuyoshi, Z-Man, Electric Universe, Deedrah, Cosmosis(rulled), the bridge over the water eheheh, its all still in my head.
Who was the suprise dj?
I hope that in 2008 there will be a boom festival again...

Bunker Jack
Bunker Jack

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 06:57
it was really big BOOM!!! (:

LOT of thanks to Boom team for being so creative and organized to give us such a dream week...i had never seen something like this...i was in 2000 and 2002, and in my vision the evolution was soooo big...

now im just waiting for BOOM2008

booombolé....

outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 08:02
i had soo much fun there...

thank you boom org, it was worth the efort

anyway i love the music that was must of the time, aspecially in the late morinig and after noons.. more quellity full on, and good prograssive, the dark music at nigth wasn't my favorite.. but it was demm kicking ess music

the deco was owsom!!!!
so beutifull, and uniqe!!!

the crowd was made of A LOT of beutiful girls
very sexy, and crazy fanks and rasta-men
it was amazing!! i think about 18,000-22,000 ppl in this owsom festival..

kipp it on guys..

tzahi
           Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
Banel
Behind Blue Eyes

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 10:52
I was really impressed about the quality of this event, seemed so well organised, especially considering the size of it. There was Beautiful sourroundings, Great dancefloor, good soundsystem and wonderful party people!!!. I was only there a short time but i enjoyed it alot, had a great time meeting friends, hanging out under the extremely hot sun and playing my DJ set on Saturday afternoon. Liquid Souls set was outstanding, his wonderful album "Synthetic Vibes" will be out on Iboga, september 12th...

I feel sorry for Beat Bizarre´s Rene though, his set on saturday night was ruined by the organisation, that was not so nice...

See you in 2008!!!
          www.myspace.com/michaelbanel
Lithium
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 13:20
no words to describe it

simply amazing as always hehehe.

http://www.azerothsounds.tk
boombeiro

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 13:58
anyone see the boom jail????
No boom bank this year....
Divine Stones
Divine Stones

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 14:50
it was AMAZING! I LOVED IT!!           Divine Stones (Urban Antidote Records)

www.soundcloud.com/divine-stones
www.urbanantidote.com
Spintwista
Spin Twist records

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 15:01
wow....what a party so amazing i really dont find words to discribe it..

thing it was till now the best party i ever played.

soooo amazed...

hugz

Hannes..           http://www.myspace.com/spintwistrecords

http://www.myspace.com/vaishiyassync

www.spintwist.de | www.vaishiyas.de
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 16:53
absolute killer festival! best of the big festivals in the world.
the decoration was amazing, the location is pure beauty. the whole place was set up with a lot of love and detail.
if the lake wouldn't be there it wouldn't be that easy to stand the heat

the only negative points for me were:
1.) thanks to the bastard who stole the only two long-armed sleeves i had with me
2.) thanks to the bastard who stole my sandals in the chillout
3.) thanks (really) to the guy who found my wallet on the beach. sadly you decided to take my last 50 euros out of it. couldn't you have just gone and have a nice meal and drink for you and your girlfriend from my money and leave me a little rest?
4.) what the hell was this tsuyoshi dj set? that was the worst i heard on the festival. start/stop-mixing. 30s breaks after 1 minute of beat. from a dj like tsuyoshi i expected killer mixing and some nice new music nobody heard before. instead he played old skazi stuff, israeli cheesy stuff like "let there be house" remix and so on. most dissappointing dj for me (and he played the last set with more than 10000 people on the dancefloor)

anyways there were some really hilarious acts to hear, the sound system was very nice too.
i especially enjoyed the night time music a lot, there was some really good sound there.
good idea to put a sprinkler system on the dancefloor which really helped the people dance at daytime.
the toilets were in a great shape (at least all those that i visited)
sadly i had to hear that in the last night when nearly all people were at the dancefloor there were some thiefs going through the empty tents and stealing LOTS of stuff from the people (passports, money, flight tickets) which is very very unfair (especially if you have to leave the next day). sadly you can't do a lot about thiefs on festivals... so i recommend people next time to keep their important stuff at the boom info stand where they locked up stuff for the people.

thanks to the guys who built that neat bridge over the lake, absolutely cool thing!
sadly i haven't been to boom 2004, but from reading comments from the last boom i have to say that i think the organisation has improved a lot since the last boom (especially the water/toilet/trash organisation).
sorry though for the people that had to wait SO long outside.
i heard there is a nature protection reserve between the two "entrances" which allowed only 20 cars at once to enter the area, so that there could be no constant flow in the line...
for all people coming by plane i heavily recommend to take the boom bus. they drove you directly to the entrance (boom bus had special priviliges to pass the waiting lines). a lot of others coming with the normal portuegese busses had to walk 7km from the village to the boom (which is not that funny if you got stuff to carry)

gonna write more another time, gotta take a rest now.
thanks to all the nice people i have met at boom festival and thanks to all the people who have helped building up this whole thing.           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
Sayen Gotan

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 20:48
simply the best of festivals...
outstanding harmony in boom....
thank you to all, who made possible...
geometrical trip

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 21:08
was something that i will never forget in my entire life.
the international crowd, the decorations in all the places, the amazing dancefloor ,the chill out temple, the sacred fire, the psychedellic art gallery(the best psy art), and more lot of things to do like conferences, good workshops etc etc...
the conditions for the people (showers, bathroom etc...), all was perfect!

i just think this one is the strongest festival in the world of psychedellic culture.

Boom!
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 00:15
i think it was much better then 2004,the sound system was simply amazing,the dance floor was brutal specially at night,the chill out and the liminal village were very interesting,in general all areas and infrastructures were 5 stars for me.any idea of how many people were in the festival?
shivagordo

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 12, 2006 00:46
hello i am portuguese i went to all boom festivals and this one was the best festival i went in all my life thanks to all pepole that work to make this party possibel and for me the big messege is that we can be happy whit out demege the planet i just dance by day and i meat more peopel in for days than in last tou years sorry my inglish,i will never forget that main floor and the best performer for me , was electric universe,broken toy,z-man ,yotopia,goblin,ace ventura,andromeda,celli,amd but the best thing for me was to dance like 10 hours for four days the music i like more.thanks evry body for the best for days of my live ,i always stend near the sond were i can see the dj and this sound sistem was just perfect i´m waiting for 2008 .i meat some good freinds on the last day on the hotel of idanha from israel from haifa they give a lither whit the flag from israel and they are from haifa.sory my inglish .feeeling good?keep coming we like to dance all together as one.rodrigodray
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
75 76 77 78 79 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance