78 79 80 81 82 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

Evil Fucker

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 17:27

Bagginz .. maybe you have not grown up after all !! i could see the dancefloor full at night so i gusse it was right yeah !! ??

Just admit it that boom had the most NON - Kommercial night trance as it should derserve ! neverless the many kommercial soundz that has never evolved that we had to hear while we are resting from the powerfull nights but what to DO NOT so many acts evolved the morning sound unlike PENTA he is just KILLER and you should ALL follow HIM !

and this is my personal opinion too so don't let it hassle you hehehehe

BOOOM AMAZING FESTIVAL
Thanks for the underground music !!
see ya Boom 2008 !
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 17:32
Agree with Bill...that horrible noise should be banned for good.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Khopat
Khopat

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 17:42
Well i totally disagree .... nightime was superb most of the time , in the morning all artists sounded the same (at least when i was there) , only exception was TROLD and TRANSWAVE! anyway in such tremendous festival the music in dancefloor was not relevant at all , the spirit was everything for 7 wonderfull days!           www.Spectralrecords.com
www.Hypergate-records.com
www.metatron-production.com
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 19:21
Come on kids...I thought we were a bit more open-minded here towards eachother...there was good music for everyone so get over yourself and your kingsized egos and let everyone have some of what they love most and shut the **** up about music being shit or to noisy/fluffy or whatever else. Open mindedness and accepting eachother with our tastes is what we should show as a good example to the rest of the world instead of AGAIN fighting like a bunch of 4 year olds about what is music or not.....get over it and move on for god's sake !!!! I personally know and think the Boom Festival took care of things exactly as it should be done. Minimal funky or melodic music does NOT fit in the nighttime at all as you suggest Billy, with all respect to you and other freaks that don't like this dark stuff.....I think Boom crew has very carefully picked their acts and dj's and put 'm where they think they should play. Discussing that and taste is an endless and useless discussion in my opinion and it's up to a promoter to do what they believe in (together with listening to criticism of course) but I simply think they don't agree with your taste and way of seeing things at all. I saw literally thousands of people loving it every night (personally I did some here and there also although also some acts were absolutely not my taste and agreed with ya on the bad production part.) and I think it's about time people get over their personal taste preferences here and drop the ego bollox and simply realize that every promoter has the right to make the party the way they see fit....those who don't like it, indeed....sod off back 2 yer tents or home and stay away if it's not yer cupper. There was plenty of good music for everybody there, from dark to progressive and even electro (I could start a topic also about why the **** I have to listen to house and that kinda crap on PSY parties btw - but I prefer to shut up, try see the beauty and/or fun of it and have another drink while shaking hips with the hotties ) I hope the days where we all get all ugly and fighting again about music styles stops some day finally. That u guys 'n girls can simply accept other styles and music without calling it childish, immature or whatever kind of "mature" comments u got on it (like Justin always knows how to show so well )....

I can't say much more about it then that I hope u all get rid of your egos soon enough 'cause that's the ONLY thing that makes you judge about others and what they love, like or think is good/fun or whatever else....

"Open your Mind"....wasn't that what it was all about in the 1st place.....so how about it
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 19:46
Yeah, my friends here who could afford time and money and went to Boom are talking bad music all the nights. I was very excited about Boom 06, but somehow I am glad I didn´t make it. Dark psy is horrible and I just wonder how bad it was to have only horror things in the night.

Peace and Love.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 20:32
Quote:

On 2006-08-14 19:46, goa-ganges wrote:
I was very excited about Boom 06, but somehow I am glad I didn´t make it. Dark psy is horrible

Peace and Love.

"Open your Mind"....wasn't that what it was all about in the 1st place.....so how about it

to use your head you have to go out of your mind
lokus
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 20:46
sure let them play these super dark-"qzrqrtzwxxyxklklkrlrglurtgluigrgburtupburpyxyzt..."stuff but not every night the whole night long.
i want to party in the night too and i like hard music too (but for me: with intellect, style and good productions) but that was impossbile at the boom this year.
im here to say my opinion and thats what i did.
that hasnt anything to do with ego or that im not open minded...

boom           - last possible solution
- trick music
- ambivalent records
myspace.com/lokuz

ps: y trance?
Trold
Trold
Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 14, 2006 20:59
First of all i need to REALY thank Jigar, Diogo, Maggie and all the other organisers and artists that made this event a Blasting experience for us all.

I have not experienced such a harmonic vibe since my first psy -festival... that was the Solipse-festival in Hungary in -99.

I realy have no complaints at all....but,
I agree with Mr. Baggins in all that he is writing about the night time......OTT's description of the four angry men realy hits the nail ........but, there was so many other things to plessure our sences that i found it quite nice that it was like this.
And i dont feel that ALL the night time artists and dj was like this, but most of them was for shure.
Yab Yum, Amanda, and Anar was Great in the night and im shure there where others i never got to check out!
"The withes pit" "The evil mothership" and " The angry tent" stuff like this, was common expressions of the night time main floor, and its not quite the words i assosiate with psy-trance at all.
But hey, I guess its just a matter of taste....... or micrograms.....he he.

Anyway, all in all the best organized festival I ever been to with a pure intention from the organisation to take care of the venue we used. Thumbs up for that, and THANKS to everyone!!

Boom!!

Time of illusion.
Http://trold.trance.net
http://www.myspace.com/troldmagic
nem@oxygen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 00:39
I would like to also add my opinion.
I think opinions are very important and very helpful to give a feedback to organizers and can cause only improvements.
Actually its big advantage that Diogo and Boom crew can listen to ppl wishes and trying to realize them. Its one of the effects that is so highly innovating this festival.
For example the change of sound which was really great!!
Generally I really enjoyed Boom06 really much. Decorations, all the demention on peninsula around chillout (live kaleidoscope**),workshops, yoga sessions, many friends...but also had troubles with music.
Too hard at night and too housy/electro through the day. I really miss the variability and diversity.
But anyway has to be thankfull that the line - up wasnt superstar menu.
I would like to pick it up Live sets from Liquid Soul and Andromeda and tell u guys that I freaked out on the dancefloor Please more that kind of music next time.)
I had wonderfull time BIG THANX TO GOODMOOD you really overcame my expectations!

Kat

www.oxygenrecords.com
www.myspace.com/djanenem
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Djane-Nem/71788999222
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 01:02
I think that it's just a sense of humor that people have, using expressions like "the witches pit" and stuff like that is just fun for some people to take the piss. I honestly don't think there's anyone really interested in festivals like this for demonic dark rituals in which demons and evil spirits indeed would come out. Personally I see the humor in it even though it's not mine. Agreed also on some of the acts and dj's at night for not being the standard in sound quality as can and should be expected @ Boom Festival but then again it's all a matter of taste and I like the fact that it's indeed not the superstar list like always and that some newcomers with lots of talent get a chance as well. Not everybody cares only about production/mastering quality, some care more about musical skills then about production/mastering skills and I can imagine that too. I liked lots of stuff at many hours of the day and that was not just dark or full on stuff. It's simply a matter of not being to judgemental and trying to see the fun and joy in things that makes 1 enjoy a festival i.m.o. It makes me sad to see how some people get all so wound up about hearing music they don't like personally....so what You're not alone and just 'cause your friends agree that don't mean the rest doesn't like it. The floor was full 24/7 which proves to me that there was exactly enough good music for everyone....so as far as I'm concerned...big thump up and hats off to the Boom team once more !!!           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
djvadim

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 01:09
in this order..
1.the people.. amaizing!!
2.the all place.. was la-la land for me (-:
3.kino oko.. u just blow my mind.. ((-:
4.the brazilin guy from tropical baets..woow!
5.Live sets from Liquid Soul and Andromeda..
6.it was 6 years from my first boom till this one..next time.. 2008!!!
c u all there..for me..u all win the gold madel this time.. stay loved..
cheers
pilzKillz

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 02:16
see you all there for 2 years..
even some realy bad things happened to me,like two guys robbed me on the lake for 250€,everthing else whent realy nice..
people-angels,
music so-so..(during the night it was hororr)
place-magical...
for the organisers all the best(big respect)...wow..
it was one week of space on the earth...
love you all..
peace to all boomers..

the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 03:08
i really have to agree with gosse.
stop bitching about the night time stuff. i had LOADS of fun at night, and i let have the people fun at daytime which for me is too cheesy, but hey, what the heck who cares?
i went chilling in the chillout and at the lake and met a lot of nice people in the daytime. you cannot expect YOUR favourite style of music 24h a day.
highko for example has some top notch high quality production and he showed the people what is possible.
the "dark" psy isn't that dark, it's psychedelic and i have seen lots of people having FUN at night. laughing and dancing. i've seen not a single person doing satanic rituals or killing chickens and drinking their blood on the dancefloor.
i think the lineup was chosen very very well. with not so hard music in the daily heat and powerful intense music at night.
ok i admit that i start bitching about the cheesy stuff very often, but hey, i can accept there has to be music for everyone, you can't play israelidisco 24h a day.
boom is there to give people the chance to experience styles of this music which is unknown to them.
i know quite some people who never heard any of that "darkpsy" before and when they hear it the first time they are totally like "wow, i was looking for stuff like this". so i think there are still enough people who had a blasting nighttime experience at the boom.

i also specially enjoyed the sunrises with the fade from night music to groovy sounds.
thanks to nikita/penta for playing the homer beer song that's always so hilarious.

for the day-people: be happy, you could sleep at good night temperatures the others had to sleep in the burning heat

p.s.: you probably have to admit that the nighttime stuff isn't quite compatible with the pill/mdma consumption of quite some people, because the music is fast and constantly changing etc pp           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 03:45
OK just 2 comment´s about boom 2006

1- night sound (everybody is speakning about it in generak bad) - well i like many darkpsy artist´s Digital talk , Penta , naked tourist, derango etc.....

i unfuckingfortanly only could bee in boom from friday to sunday (weekend) and in the friday night the music at night was godammit agressive , i like darkpsy but that was beyond that (i think) really agressive..in the 2night the sound 4 me was way better, love migas set and the derango live , so i don´t know how were the other ´s night , but the 1º night it was hard stuff...

2º the live´s i really notice that the volume|level of the music in the live´s was really low compard with the dj set´s...why?i mean it was really easy to notice ....

so in general i really love(off course, who didn´t ) it, it was my 3ºboom , but just 2 day´s there is very short , for all the thing´s happening but i really couldn´t.....

hight light´s 4 me :migas set, derango electric universe and ace ventura(YEAH JUst great)

so see ya all in 2008 :)
Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 15, 2006 09:11
KILLLLLAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ! ! !

that about sums up this magnificent event.

But 1st i must comment about this night sound issue :
At 1st when i heard the sound @ night on the dancefloor,i was also thinking damm,its a pitty this sound is gonna rule now each night as i saw in the lineup.
But upon leaving the Boom,i realized THE ORGINISERS KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING.
this is not your average trance festie:this is an event of more than 20,000 fuckin peeps.
U just have to try to please all of them.....and some just like to party real hard.
The fact that the dancefloor was packed from the 1st set till the last proves everybody got some of what they like ,and i think the majority was happy about the lineup at the end of the festival.
Night sound at night,Full-on at morning and proggy+some electro in daytime.Quite perfect actually. As some said here its not about your personal taste but its about THE BIG PICTURE!

Anyway i had the best time there,The originization was Tip-Top thanks to Diogo,Jiggar,megan and all the rest of the (huge) crew.Sound system was Top-notch both onstage and off.The deco was amazing,especially at night time,plus many fireworx and eye candy shown every night.Food court was nice with many options and catered for most tastes.
I met so many people from all around the globe,and it was a gathering in the true sense of the word.
The Heat was too much at times but humidity level was near zero(=no sweat no matter how hot it was) and the lake was killer.

It was a sweet pleasure to experience and a big honour to play in this festie......

2 years to wait now
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
78 79 80 81 82 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance