First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

outdoor79
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  233
Posted : Aug 7, 2006 21:01
wooooooooow amaying festival so far in the 4rd day review..
sooooo much gr8 beutiful ppl from all over the glove... all the hot chiks of the wourld
in one place..!!!!

verz good propormances and huge deco work
and amaying sound szstem

sooooooooo hotttt in here            Never give up on your love ..
nature raves forever!!!

always fly@lapland.airlines
when gazolin is so high, choose the natural way to fly.. LapLand's gooses ruells air..
Mr.Hanky
Ace Ventura

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Aug 7, 2006 21:37
My condolences about the traffic line and the bust(i saw the traffic line and indeed it was loooooong) but with all due respect,these complaints are penuts in an event of 20 to 30,000 people.

shit like this is bound to happen in huge events,and weather youre complaints are justifeid or not,give some fuckin respect to the people who work on this for 2 whole years,and at least HAVE A DECENT TITLE to this thread.

since u didnt,i would adivse the moderators to LOCK THIS A S A P

and btw,it was,and still is, AN AMAZING EVENT.
cosmic gill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 8, 2006 10:09
so how many beautiful ppl arrived till now!!!

last time was it 20,000.
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Aug 8, 2006 10:53
I was there very short, but got great impressions... Played a 4 hour set on the chill out stage on saturday evening, which was the most impressive chill out stage I have ever seen! Amazing bamboo constructions! The sound was excellent on both stages, and everything seemed much better organized. That's also what people who were there told me... More clean too. Amazing decorations! Still extremly hot, over 40 degrees! Sadly, I had to leave for the airport exactly when Transwave started, so I can not tell how it sounded... I guess we will get some reviews when people get back to reality...           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
TimBaBwae

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 8, 2006 18:21
DAMMN DAMMN DAMMN Well at least I was at the Soulclipse .I wanted so badly to go to the boom for my first time.As the saying goes some times when your on easy street there is trouble at your door.Un-Fore seen hassles have hindered my money Machine from funcioning correctly at the moment.
But I still have Burningman in 3 weeks and the symbiosis gathering here in Calif. Shortly after.Then I be okay and on my way to some place to hang out,and Boom SHiva all night long.India maybe,Israel is a bit to intense for me right now.Have a GREAT TIME booming at the BOOM<BONG HA> BOOM
Go Spliff out with ,Penta,Ocelot,and Chrometome.and the whole San Francisco crew for me and Shabat shalom to all my Israelli friends.
Dance little doggies dance
see all the beautiful people
Tim Tryptamine
Nikita:Penta
Penta

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 8, 2006 21:38
Hi Guys, just wanted to clarify something:
The radio is being streamed by RadioVague.com first of all, it is just being relayed by Psystream.net and others.
The Boom Radio project itself is conceived and run by AuraQuake Records with the help of many people.
To answer your question why there is no main floor broadcast, - it would be too much mess for me to get permissions from all the artists and sit all night in the Radio turning on and off the stage broadcast Sorry. I am here all the time anyhow...
Boom!
nikita           Penta Website - http://www.pentafiles.com
AuraQuake - http://www.auraquake.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pentafiles
Soundcloud - http://www.soundcloud.com/penta
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/pentafiles
boombeiro

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 03:10
10.000 ppl more less than the last one.
But in this year have a lot of news things,like the boom cops and the boom jails ,boom master card for the staff and advertisers in the tv and ordinary newspappers.
The most comercial boom in the boom history.
lololololololololololol.
Drat Mafia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 10:54
boom - HOT!!

amazing festival by day, True to Nature rocked it
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 17:19
Thx for the info!
It was vry helpfull!

BOOM.. IS BOOM!!
The World Cup of Psy-Trance.
Enjoy your post's last moments.

Best Regards!

Linka

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 18:21
Quote:

On 2006-08-09 03:10, boombeiro wrote:
10.000 ppl more less than the last one.
But in this year have a lot of news things,like the boom cops and the boom jails ,boom master card for the staff and advertisers in the tv and ordinary newspappers.
The most comercial boom in the boom history.
lololololololololololol.

Tou have got to be joking or you are crazy...
10000! You mean 10000 portuguese. My friend, I heard 28000 tickets were sold in the pre-sale. If you were there you would believe.
Anyway, AMAZING FESTIVAL.
Rui_Bahba

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 19:18
BOOM !!!

A great festival, beatifull days, very hot days, nice people, oldtime friends, starts like feeling that you are in paradise for a few days... everywhere you go u coulndt avoid being surprised or just stand smiling.

congratulations to the Boom team, again.

for those who intend to perpass the word outside that Boom its just another comercial festival, and if they live in Portugal, they know that is not true. But we must understand that Boom is gathering more people every 2 years... and thats being noticed... A independent festival (not atached to the drinks market or IT marketing, for instance...) join around 40.000 people from allround the world.

Trance is alive, and the Boom Festival continues to show us every 2 years that life goes forward and the feeling stays strong.

The cops deal... people are going too far with their way of exposing thenselves... the days when Portugal was a paradise for trading drugs are gone, and those who make a living on those basis must be aware.

AMAZING FESTIVAL

Until 2008

WereBear

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 21:37
Its a shame that a festival that sold so many tickets without announcing the line-up, the biggest trance festival in the world wide world, only had one live of Goa trance. Sincerely, I don’t get it. Dark and progressive trance managed to cut though the mainstream, only Goa trance is getting forgotten over the years.

Five days of music and they only have two hours of goa trance?

Excellent Goa artists, national or international, are being silenced by this kind of attitudes. The once so beautiful and revolutionary kind of sound, needs to be rediscover in this kind of events, but if they don’t play, this will never happen.

Goa is really getting disrespected in our days. Though that I believe that many people that had the opportunity to listen to a good goa live, would change their mind over this matter.

For the biggest trance festival in the world, the line-up is far from being a example to other trance festivals. It’s just a harmless opinion, among many others. Hope that in the 2008 edition, they would be more careful with that.
Charade

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 9, 2006 22:13
Great Festival!
Penta was the best killer artist on the dance floor.Great Vibe.Great tracks.Great live.Great man
Broken Toy, i think that he had better days and better music.It's just my opinion.
Tryambaka killer my man Very good sound. Keep the good work.

For the next year,Freedom Festival.hehe.
Happyhippie

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 10, 2006 20:40
amazing boom simply amazing! wow had a wonderful time once again thank you boom crew
clockwise
Clock.wise

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 11, 2006 01:16
just got back from BOOM2006 and it was simply amazing, no words , IT WAS OVER 30000 People all on the same vibe , great festival indeed!!!!!!!!!!

just loved it           LIN-HUZ
http://www.myspace.com/clockwiser
www.swingmusicagency.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
74 75 76 77 78 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance