First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Aug 4, 2006 10:23
leaving home direct to the boom.cya all there.
Mogg
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 4, 2006 16:49
Quote:

On 2006-08-03 19:13, psyshanti wrote:
there s a jail in boom?

ahahahahah i almost fall down of my chair when reading this

Psyshanti of course there is a boom jail there is made of wodden sticks and guarded by angry vikings lololololololololololol

some photos of this year edition of boom already online here

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/93300/forum/51
kalumet
Kalumet

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 4, 2006 18:55
yes, there is a jail on boom, it is a wooden cage, and the guardians serve hot chai and nan to the prisoners every hour.
the prisoners can spend their time with making juggling instruments or writing poems for 'daily boom' newspaper.

nice pics btw, the place is amazing like always. and i am glad that the story is not turning to be a samothraki 2003... according to the previous posts... i was really scared... take care anyway
nomadstribe

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 4, 2006 19:21
Quote:

On 2006-08-03 19:13, psyshanti wrote:
boombeiro
Posted on : 2006-08-03 13:45 lots and lots of police in the area...
lots of ppl yersterday going to boom jail.
undercover police in boom to.

there s a jail in boom?

hahahaha

of course. A substainable jail with bamboo bars doors...

hehe

too much for me

hahahaha
Scrambled Headz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Aug 4, 2006 21:56
hey ppl
is there going to be a live link (boom radio)from the main stage like the last boom in 2004 ?

it was a great move from the boom organizers for the ppl back home..hope they do the same this year...

: Panaiz *25 Motorbrain :
PSYPRUS MADNESS_OUT NOW !
Charade

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 5, 2006 00:58
The official link is www.psystream.net
There you can hear the lives, dj's sets, artists' interviews and many more thing...
Enjoy..
Mooshka

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 5, 2006 08:30
I think the psystream guys are broadcasting from The Liminal Village, is that correct? Not that chillout isn't great, but I'm wondering why there is no Boom stream from the main dancefloor this year? Two years ago there was a live stream from there the entire time and it kicked ass!

Wanted to go to Boom so badly this year but airfare is so expensive! Couldn't find airfare below $800 from the East Coast US. Heard on the psystream that Kindzadza couldn't make it and Ticon played instead. Wish I could have heard them.

Thanks for the stream!

Quote:

On 2006-08-05 00:58, Charade wrote:
The official link is http://www.psystream.net
There you can hear the lives, dj's sets, artists' interviews and many more thing...
Enjoy..

Charade

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 5, 2006 17:05
Yeah Mooshka. They are broadcasting from the Liminal Village, The Boom Radio. I think you have a many lives to listen in tha boom radio. Check the site.

SunnyJim

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 5, 2006 18:13
Quote:

On 2006-08-02 15:33, moleirinho wrote:
anyone got any info on the anti-boom this year?

It's taking place on the other side of the lake from what I've heard... 5 sound systems, free party, free tekkno! n23

Th0r

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 6, 2006 18:59
hi all , i come here to make some serious complains about this year boom festival !

After being in the car line to get in the festival for 16h !!! i get to the entrance and i get verbaly abused by the security that send me without a reason to the end of the line again !! so i had to talk to a friend in the organization so he would talk to this security , after they talked i could finaly get in !! what if i didnt knew nobody in the org. ? would i get 20h waiting maybe ? after this terible start i got it all behind my back and tried to have fun, despite my efort i couldnt get any fun , since there are cops undercouver working as security and they kept busting peeps !! today i got bad luck also and got my tent searched were they find my belt full with stuff, they grabed my neck until i fainted and almost hited my girlfriend for trying to help and after tooked me to a improvised dark interogation room in a container and tried to hit me more but i could defend myself, luckly again i knew some peeps in the organization that saved me from being delivered to the cops and go directly to jail!!!! again i ask and if i didnt knew nobody in the org ? would i be wrighting this now ? no dont think i would !!! still got kicked out of the festival and got baned from the boom festivals from now on , well GOOD !!! i will never again guive money to this hipocrit pricks that take our money and treat us bad !!! 100€ + gas + the expensive food and drinks inside + other expenses its more then my monthly paycheck, and i make the sacrifice and go for this shanti festival ? what shanti ? this is money talk!!

I hope Isratrance keeps my post on so more to be advised of the dangers of coming to this festival (Samothraki part 3.5??? ).

I m totaly busted now so i go for a shower and some rest now, take care and good vibes to all (since there are none left in portugal).

P.L.U.R !!!
KobZi-trance

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 6, 2006 19:37
fucking lamers
hope u are ok bro
very bad vibe
otz

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 6, 2006 21:07
its a shame but it was predictable. i managed to have much fun (and drugs) at samothraki 2003 just by checking the cops situation and hot zones. drugs are illegal , face it! .

p.s
i still think its a shame and totaly ruin the vibes. also try to buy your dope one at the time , smoking / drinking / eating / sniffing it immediately will prevent the horror's
eitan2503

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 6, 2006 22:03
shit .what a fucked up situtation.
we gotta face it...
nowhere is safe anymore coppers everywhere.
JamesBong
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Aug 7, 2006 20:54
a shame..
well, this sure was predictable, like otz said....its the price to pay to be in the BIGGEST festival, now advertised daily on tv...           https://www.facebook.com/SoundBitsProd
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Aug 7, 2006 20:55
I'm very sry to hear that crappy thing.
Also hope u r ok dude.

Although, I'm not a bit surprised.
On the BOOM FEST topic, there were (still are) many posts, warning people about this police matter.
Shame on BOOM ORG, to let those pricks do that to u. Agression, interrogation etc, etc & etc. Also, the parking car line. 16h?? If u r not exagerating (wich I think u r not)...... SERIOUS PROBLEM! I WOULD BE VERY PISSED OF ABOUT IT.

As for the drug matter
Like OTZ wrote:
"DRUGS R ILLEGAL MF."
Which leaves us, only 2 options:
Use them carefully... without getting caught...

Or don't use them @ all.

Best Regards...

iT

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
73 74 75 76 77 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance