50 51 52 53 54 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

Hellios

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 11:26
What a line up,,,,,,the cheapest and the lowest quality they could ever make,,,,now i understand why the boom organisation was hiding the line up from the people ,,,until the presale tickets sold,,,
cause if they were giving this line up few months ago i doubt if they were selling the half of the presale tickets,,,,,
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 11:35
What a fucking wicked line up!! And thank fuck - no SUB-6, no IF, no GMS etc etc etc etc - and we will be so much the better for it....

They have picked some of the brightest sounds, up and coming artists which are going to rock our socks off...

@SEPH - Kindergarten line up?? Kindergartten comments buddy - go to FMF or Freedom or wherever you want - but I applaud these guys who are flying people from all over the world (and they are...) rather than just from Israel, Spain and Germany....

Lets cut the negative bullshit people - it does nothing to make anyone feel excited - people might have this as their first festival and to hear what you say is not a good thing eh?

I say - bring on C.O.S.M!!!!!!!!!
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 11:41
Not as bad as it could've been, although the trance line-up is clearly lacking UK psychedelia... The chill-out line-up is also acceptable because it features Adham Shaikh and Gaudi.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 11:52
TGT - Have to agree with you there - it would have been good to see the Wild Things guys kicking some shit in Portugal...

Lots more talent to name as well, but lets have Gaudi play at sunset one night - sitting and chilling and grooving in Portugal....woooo....
youth icon

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 12:01
@essbee

totally agree with you

u know we are flying from lebanon and looking forward to a kick ass festival

and aswell i say bring on C.O.S.M!!!!!!!!!
KINO OKO
Bigwigs

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 12:15
hmmm
i want to say a bit because im a part of this game from very begining of my artisctic activity.

there is very clear information for you that something is changing in this music. i see new wave going to play at boom and it brings very rich and fruitfull matter straight to your ears. please open yourself for any kind of this music, its very unique.

and please stop to miss old farts farting loudly straight to your face on bigest soundsystem ever.

im very glad that i can participate in such i hope "revolution".           www.kinooko.pl
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 12:18
Kino!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just put into three paragraphs something that all the people should read!!

beautiful freedom thinking my friend! I will be looking out for your set!!
cosm
Cosm

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 12:34
Wow! I am very VERY pleased to see some of the names on this lineup.

Lots of artists I have wanted to see for a long time!

Well done to BOOM for choosing a great selection of diverse and unique artists from around the globe.

Also thankyou for the kind words fellas!

-Tom

essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 12:40
Tom - sweet bro - I will introduce myself when I am there....will be nice to meet a cornerstone of the trance scene in NZ in Portugal of all places!!

Yeah - for me the line up rules....a little bit of everything for everyone....lots of nice afternoon progressive....lots of wicked mornign grooves.....23 days......wickeda wickeda!!
tajmahal
Tajmahal

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 12:40
Amigos
I m sure some name gonna be added still.
Like Chromatone from vaporvent usa.
Anyway thanks to boom we can see many different style in here.
And it s from Union we gonna do a killer festival.
i m really happy to share that beattiful expereience with you this year and i will give my best to the present time,because at the end it s not the name who count it s what you give to others .
Fica bem Taj

www.electrikdream.com
http://www.myspace.com/tajmahal2012
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 12:42
I have to agree - Chromatome and hopefully Mukungu Umbura - who I am sure they will say is from Brighton, not Brazil....
gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 12:50
excellent line up! caters for everybody s tastes!
also finally organisers with the balls not to cut n paste the same line up of every festival this year!!
personally i ve had enough of exactly the same line up in each festival. the only thing that changes is the location... makes me think of mac donalds!!¨surely this is not what this scene is about?? or is it?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
psygeorge

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 13:22
Posted by : gaspard
Posted on : 2006-07-12 12:50 ... makes me think of mac donalds!!¨surely this is not what this scene is about?? or is it?

Wise words mate!!! Line up is more than decent, artists from all around the globe (as mentioned above) and I thing that all of us that have bought tickets long time ago are finally rewarded. Music from 10pm to 5pm will be great, different music for day and night... I thing we are going to have an unforgetable time there...25 days for the Cosmic Dance to begin.... C u on the dusted dance floor!!!!

.-.-.-.Keep it Underground.-.-.-.

Booooooommmmmmm!!!!!           ---------------------
***Protect The Scene...***

^^Peace Love & Unity^^
werlin

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 13:28
i'm still worried about the moon, will be full the whole week?

chromatone? 1 more good act.... and i have to say the chill is very good.... and this year will no be at the top of the f+++++++ mountain

i dont know c.o.s.m. somebody plz give me a va with them on it....
and i still think that is missing phanatic, paper squad, lani,eskimo and kin-dza-dza, and space tribe to go with eletricU
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 13:32
Werlin - depends how much magic water you drink!!!!

Then it can be full for as long as you want it to be!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
50 51 52 53 54 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance