Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 13:58
@werlin

full moon on the last day, 9 august at 11.55 portugal time
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 14:08
So - at 11:55 EST in Portugal - I will be able to start beginning to celebrate my birthday at the end of Boom!!! Wicked! 10/8
Janczur (FOP)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 14:13
killer killer killer line up!!!!

mostly for the night.. a lot of full psychedelic music....

For me is really great... highlight for me.. fungus funk....

a dream coming true seeing this live act....

boom festival.. here we goooooooooo!!!!           new set @ www.tarjapreta.mypodcast.com
www.thefullonproject.com.br / www.4ideas.com.br
www.myspace.com/janczur_vs_paula
Speak less.. dance more!
Lilit

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 14:19
No wonder that line up was a secret till the last moment! If we should go for so weak line up we deserve a cheap tickets then, or not? It’s not like we don’t care for the deco and sim (such that infamous ‘vibe’ thing) but the organizers should not spend ALL our money on building a big illuminated village because if we are after the architectural achievements we certainly wouldn’t looking for them at shores of Idanha-a-Nova lake. On a SEVEN days festival there should be a room for everybody, from the great masters to the fresh young energies. Excluding almost every significant artist (and by ‘significant’ I am referring at the ones who built the scene in last 15 years and whom with their beautiful music changed our lives) in such a manner it seems to me more as some kind of personal thing rather than act of a guru of a new enlightenment.
Is this concept suppose to mean that those artist who are on the line up should play now and never afterwards only to avoid that suppose ‘copy-paste’ thing?? So to start and finish their careers with the BOOM festival. I don’t get it…

p.s. I haven’t meant to underestimate any name on the line-up or doubt in their talent and skills, on the contrary, I think that’s theirs loose not to exchange energies and ideas with their more experienced colleagues…
keita

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 14:27
exxxxccccccceeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeeeennnnntt
line up 4 me its the best, fuck the poor festivals with always the same crap o f music *(skazi,s infected´s , gms) and bad decor and few wc,s ,0 shadows. big up 2 boom crew always the best
Stas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 14:33
guys,
anybody knows about some suomi artists participating in this festival????
thanks
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 14:40
Quote:

My friends, look what I finally found.... on the boom-website under "culture and arts" click again on "artistic concepts", and there will be an orange, underlined dot (just under the two picters, right bottom), which is the link to the official line-up!!!
Within the drag-down menu you can choose between "chillout" (we know already) AND "DANCEFLOOR"!!!!!!!
I guess it's not the final link,and maybe it's not made to be found (as it says "Test"), but I just couldn't wait to tell this "sectret" I found to everyone waiting for the line-up!!!

it isn´t there anymore..hehe
so some from boom org must b a user in here           ...
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 14:47
Quote:

On 2006-07-12 14:19, Lilit wrote:
No wonder that line up was a secret till the last moment! If we should go for so weak line up we deserve a cheap tickets then, or not? It’s not like we don’t care for the deco and sim (such that infamous ‘vibe’ thing) but the organizers should not spend ALL our money on building a big illuminated village because if we are after the architectural achievements we certainly wouldn’t looking for them at shores of Idanha-a-Nova lake. On a SEVEN days festival there should be a room for everybody, from the great masters to the fresh young energies. Excluding almost every significant artist (and by ‘significant’ I am referring at the ones who built the scene in last 15 years and whom with their beautiful music changed our lives) in such a manner it seems to me more as some kind of personal thing rather than act of a guru of a new enlightenment.
Is this concept suppose to mean that those artist who are on the line up should play now and never afterwards only to avoid that suppose ‘copy-paste’ thing?? So to start and finish their careers with the BOOM festival. I don’t get it…

i am very happy not to see the regular superstars in boom.
i understand your "fears", i also had them in my 1st boom - but not for one instance i doubt their capacitie to organize a real gathering - without the usual stars and with real "drivers" to conduct my psychedelic experience.
it is a very well balenced line-up (we have artists for every tastes)
and boom it isn´t only trance music (although is one of the main atractions),check also the xill-out, and the visionary artists + the workshops + facilities + promoting the fest on the last 2 years + etc..etc..
i have never meet anyone who wasn´t satistied with their experience at boom.
but one thing is correct - if u don´t like it u are not forced to go.
(ps: i think spending 13 euros per day on boom, is a very reasonable price for all that they do).
ps2: when u refer to the artists that built our culture are u refering to infected?skazi or gms? - the most comercial acts around?
or do u refer to cosmosis or dick trevor and so many others, that maybe u don´t know but are in the scene also from the very start, will b in boom performing.
almost 90 % of the artists in there have 6/8 years of "dealing" with the scene.          ...
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 15:12
But.... but... - weren't Green Nuns of the Revolution a pioneer of all things trance??

So - AMD....Aphid Moon and Dick Trevor - and Dick DJ'ing....does this mean a pioneer and someone who started it all fifteen years ago??

neoxine

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 15:13
I'm basically only interested in the night musik and already it seems veeeeery dark...guys like ZIK derango and kemic-al and double r.e.l will blow your heads off...but i don't think this is the full lineup....where is kindzadza and naked tourist???? let's wait until it's officially released to make comments....more artists to come in my opinion...anyways looooooks fantabulous!!!

P.s. for who wanted osom (somone was asking a couple of pages ago) it's kindzadza fungus funk and psycovsky....if they present that act people are going to die i really hope kindzadza is coming...then only psycovsky is missing and we will assist the best set eveeer

See you at night guys

BOOM 3ò

aww...correction..noticed now iguana is playing dj set for naked tourist
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 15:14
whoops sorry a3k - did not read yours until now....sorry!!
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 16:07
i guess the line up for the night is very powerfull,but in other hand artists to play live in the morning and afternoon are so few.i guess there are more cool dj´s set than lives for day time.only my oponion.
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 16:08
i guess the line up for the night is very powerfull,but in other hand artists to play live in the morning and afternoon are so few.i guess there are more cool dj´s set than lives for day time.only my opinion.
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 16:23
Commercial Hippies, Cosmosis, Freakulizer, Electric Universe, COSM, AMD, Biotonic, Broken Toy are all likely to play in the morning or close to it and the rest of the morning lives will be progressive which is perfect for 38 degree heat....ideal if you ask me!!
bioteck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 16:47
in my humble opinion this line up is without doubts better that 2004. electric universe , broken toy , biotonic and more are going to put me in the heaven
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
51 52 53 54 55 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance