Author

BOOM 2006

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 16:51
Quote:

On 2006-07-12 15:13, neoxine wrote:
...but i don't think this is the full lineup....where is kindzadza and naked tourist????

P.s. for who wanted osom (somone was asking a couple of pages ago) it's kindzadza fungus funk and psycovsky....if they present that act people are going to die i really hope kindzadza is coming...then only psycovsky is missing and we will assist the best set eveeer

kdd is still confirmed - see in his site: http://kindza.net/ - i also think there will b more artists on the line up.

and osom i think it is not like u said but kdd + psykovsky + cpc project (not fungus funk) - although it would b a surprise for example in the last day a gift > "osom", but check here for more info: http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/3859/forum/8
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 16:53
Quote:

On 2006-07-12 15:14, essbee wrote:
whoops sorry a3k - did not read yours until now....sorry!!

no problem at all - i think it is good another confirmation of the facts
Lilit

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 17:33
-------------------------------------
ps2: when u refer to the artists that built our culture are u refering to infected?skazi or gms? - the most comercial acts around?

--------------------------------------

BTW, Skazi and GMS already played at BOOM 2002 which is the ONLY Boom I had not attend coz I preferred Samothraki dance festival that year, thanks to it’s repulsive, odious, detestable, repugnant, worthless, hollow, ‘superstar’ line-up such as Atmos, Eat static, Etnica, Hallucinogen, Joti Sidhu, Koxbox, Logic Bomb, Hux Flux, ManWithNoName, Orion, Ott, Wizzy Noise, Younger brother, Tristan, Bamboo Forest, Total eclipse, Space Tribe , Slinky Wizard, Son kite, Quirk, Prometheus, Pleiadians, Frank e, George Barker, Max Lanfranconi, Peter Digital, Reefer decree, Dominic Lamb, Dino Psaras, Ticon, James Monro, Mark Allen, Team Healy, Doof, Joti Sidhu, John Om, Loic …etc

Cheers

essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 18:04
Hmmm - great line up at SDF for sure, very nice place, but this was a dance party, not a festival - the only thing that people could go for was the music, not much else....

Also - I did not really appreciate getting my tent slit open and searched while I was dancing....give me Boom anytime.

Lilit - stop your freaking whinging will ya? I paid €90 for my ticket there which is more than my Boom one for the pleasure of a rocky beach, huge prices and drug searches from the police...

God bless Portugal!
pinkE
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  441
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 18:19
the line up looks ok I dont see where is the suomi part but I guess Ill have to wait for the final line-up... still I think its wrong not to publish the line up people who invest their money and precious time should be informed and I mean ok Im sure this festival has more activities but I can guarantee that 80% of the ppl will be on the dance floor, the combination between trance dance and spiritual activities is great and I do think that more festivals should act the same but I mean common if you charge so much money than you obviously treat this as a business so as a fair traid then you can treat the people who buy it fairly...

but for people who want another option there is gonna be a few kilometers from the festival a FUCK BOOM festival with sound systems (the people from the free parties who make this all around europe like Fuck Parade and so on...) and kick ass techno music and this is FOR FREE!!! so if you dont like the line up in a specific day you can go over there and have a smashing techdance....           "Hypnoza" 106fm (TLV) - Sunday's @ 20:00
www.myspace.com/hypnozaradioshow106fm
Delusional Trippy voyage to space madness

"HAFIROT" 106fm (TLV) wednesday's @ 13:00
http://www.106fm.co.il/schedule/#program/50/
LETS GET DIG
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 18:28
pinkE - they had the same two years ago as well - about an hour walk around the lake. You could see the lights at night from where I was camping - very funny....
pinkE
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  441
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 20:55
@ Essbee - I know but this year its gonna be even closer           "Hypnoza" 106fm (TLV) - Sunday's @ 20:00
www.myspace.com/hypnozaradioshow106fm
Delusional Trippy voyage to space madness

"HAFIROT" 106fm (TLV) wednesday's @ 13:00
http://www.106fm.co.il/schedule/#program/50/
LETS GET DIG
konsti

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 21:09
@ the complainers: first of all p[eople learn to read. this is just part of the line up. then i think the line up is amazing. im happy not to see, the BIG huge names there. if u wanna see them, u should be at the full moon festival right now. its cram packed of them. im not dissing full moon, i was there last year and it was amazing despite the crap weather, but this year im going to boom for the overall cultural gathering. it has presentations,workshops, meetings galore. i missed that at the other festivals i have been to.

so lighten up

im giddy like a japenes schoolgirl, cant wait to travel to the boom. we have our camp almost planned and have to perfect it.

anybody know about the wind situation, is it windy?

what is the ground like, (hard, sand?) will we need long tentpegs to make our sunsail hold?

whats that fuck boom festival i hear about? tekno? anybody got a link?

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 21:49
^^ the fuck boom - is another party near boom location.happening at the same time.           ...
konsti

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 21:59
well i got that much,
im just surprised that they are calling themselves fuck boom,
anybody know what soundsystem that is, and what their attitude is?

a link would be also helpful...

thx tho a3k
We Want Vibe Tribe

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 22:33
Oh my God.... I live in 30km from the Party Location, I have been in the last 3 Boom's, and let me tell you something......

This year, "fuck boom" festival will have even more people.... You know why?

-> Ticket price is bigger than 2 years ago.
-> The lineup was a cheap investment from GoodMood, comparing to Freedom Festival from Crystal Matrix (also here in Portugal) last year.

These two factors combined will be deadly.

This is the second year that Boom Festival ruined it's fame of the "World's Second Best Psy-trance Festival".................
Now Boom became the world's more expensive and most HOT, brain-eating festival!!

Come on guys, i didn't just register and reply to say bad stuff about Boom. I LOVE IT!! The place, the organization, de Decoration, omfg it's great! But what about a line-up like boom 2002??? ... Forgotten?

I WILL GO BECAUSE I LOVE THE DECORATION AND THE GOOD MOOD EVERYONE HAS THERE!
But honest, agree with me: 100% dark and progressive will kill everyone's brain!!

It's a full week under 50ºC, a good Psy like VibeTribe, SpaceCat, Infected, would be loooooovely to calm down from the "dark" stress..... :( in 2002 we had a D'n'B dance floor it even RAINED!!! :O i know these lineup has good DJ's, but hey.. They all together make a threat to my brain's health.

Bah.... ok, go on, flame and blame me now.. at the third day you will see everyone is brainless, tired and stressed..

Cheers everyone, P.L.U.R...
We Want Vibe Tribe

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 22:35
(p.s. Yes pinkE, for the first time i will show up in the Fuck Boom festival, just to give my ears a different ambient..... ...... ...... .....)
konsti

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 22:37
^^^
ok so if u live there, could u please tell me whether it is windy?

and what the ground is like?

it will help us alot to decide waht to drag along for our camp, we are flying down and have limited possibilities considering the weight.

secondly, i dont think think that lot of people attending another party close by should be considered "deadly". let them be. although i dont like the FUCK boom name, it just sounds negative. altough i will definetly check it out cos i like tekno. im assuming that its freetekno, or is it something different?

the line up is a-ok in my oppinion.

i also think that calling the line up a cheap investment is wrong, its just different from ur taste, man. for example i would have been hugely dissappointed to see artists like infected there as i have heard enough of them.

hmmm i was at the full moon last year where they had a MAD line up for a week straight including lots and lots of dark artists and i havent been stressed out at all.

ok i have checked out the line up fom the freedom festival that u have written about, and i must say that we just have VERY different tastes in psytrance.

shalala
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 22:54
hey you beauties outthere

let's just go there and have the greatest of times.
stop complaining - they putting this festival up and we should be grateful for this - i love boom and we love portugal

see us on the dancefloor
We Want Vibe Tribe

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 22:55

First of all, this is one of the hottest regions in the World. Believe me, we've hit the record last year with a 52ºC top mark... omfg, be carefull...
Wind:
- - - If there is wind, even if is just a little, you will not burn in the sun, but PLEASE be carefull with your skin!!! I've seen many many people from northen europe with VERY DELICATE SKIN BURNS!!!
!-!-! THIS MAKES CANCER !-!-!
- - - If there's no wind at all it will be even more hot, so be carefull with dehydration.. Specially when on Drugs 8) Drink tons of water, take tons of baths.

The soil is obviously dry.
Any wind raises dust.
--- There are many trees, you should try to put you tent under a tree. If you wanna know how MacGuyver would build a microwave in boom, just let your tent in open ground, having 16h of sun per day.. You will see a Sauna inside...

--- Bring CAMPING TOOLS.
-> Hammer (to stick those little i-dont-know-its-english-name thingies on the ground, holding your tent)
-> Water tank
-> that-thing-that-spreads-water-in-delicate-plants (i also don't know it's name, but hey, you will live better if you make RAIN fall all around you ) A super-soaker will do it also, heh!
-> take a lot of cover, try to build sun coverage, shadows. I took about 100m2 of that green stuff used for coverage of a building site.. you know..
-> Cooking stuff. Eat good, feel good.
-> Night Light.. There will be only moon-light..

Ok i've written a full book right now sorry.
I'm just worried.. I know the temp right now in england and here in "Beira Baixa".. and you just can imagine what will be waiting for you

PLUR!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
52 53 54 55 56 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance