First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 13:52
"world championship in trance" sounds very bad to me.

The plain old Boom Festival Gathering sounds much nicer. Amazing line-up! Boom!
bioteck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 13:57
we want the line up pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. 3 weeks for boom and nothing
PsyBeats

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 14:46
I prefer a surprise... You roll up to Voov without asking who's playing.. Why should Boom be any different? Anyway.. Its the atmosphere thats the most important.. Who knows.. that unknown guy you have never heard of before may blow your socks off and be the best you've ever heard to date...
Anar

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 15:53
DJ Anar (Cosmic Theatre / Vertigo rec -FIN)
also confirmed to line up!!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 16:20
all i can say for my experience of boom, many critics that people claim, will vanish from the minut they enter those gates.           ...
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 16:30
i see many dark artists,is not i dont like dark trance,but i think they have to put some good fullon artists.lets wait for the complet line up.
seriped

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 16:49
Quote:

On 2006-07-11 16:30, psyshanti wrote:
i see many dark artists,is not i dont like dark trance,but i think they have to put some good fullon artists.lets wait for the complet line up.

Don not mix it...
i like dark trance and in my opinion this kind of style is only at night, and have to be respected.

At night the dark will rule for sure until the light is on at mornig, it's a kind of logic ahahaha
Stas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 18:04
Quote:

On 2006-07-10 16:05, Chaka Laka wrote:
guys , donno want to lower your enthuziasm, but not to publish a line-up for a MUSIC festival 3 weeks before it starts - can teach about organizer's attitude to its audience. After all - that's the biggest trance event (number of attendants wise of course) held this summer, also it's been running once in two years - plenty of time to announce who's going to play! A festival of such a rank should have hang the line-up at least 3-4 months before the start, so what they published it at june 2 years ago - instead of getting better they steped back! Not to mention that the presale started before April, at latest, can't say exactly coz I don't check the price before I see who's playing.
and don't tell me about the things that they did do allready such as running the site etc.. can't see any logical reason for hiding the line-up from the public - unless it's in organizer's interest. What interest may they have? - figure it out

Mr. Chaka Laka
i agree with you 100%......
it's a really fishy stinking thing to do to the public.
They know they have the best festival name,
so they can afford themselves to treat you like this. Since the number of those that will come anyway, will still make it work for them.
and all these cheap excuses/explanations they write in the letters...one big joke
stinks big time

P.S. See you soon mannnnn
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 18:23
every one has always the option of stay at home. and miss the wonderfull festival that is boom the best without a doubt i´ve been in some festivals aroud and can´t compare them to boom. that people that are always complain about the line up it seems that someone poit a gun at their heads forcing them to go to the festival. you dont like it dont go it´s has simple has that.           dont worry be hippie
Stas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 18:35
i can't complain about the line-up, if i haven't seen it yet, it's about the organizers' attitude and not the line-up, read it again my friend....

and most of the chances i will still go to the festival,
and i know i will enjoy it, but because of the good people that will be on the dancefloor,
which are much more important for me than the line-up, and not because of all this crap they write in the letters/site about what they do for us in order we will enjoy it,
so it's not "stay at home" opinion, it's "no respect to organizers" opinion

all the best
>>>3õ

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 19:14
LINE UP WILL BE RELEASED IN 15 JULY!!

the boom team has told me...great!

But yes...not a good organization

WE WILL HAVE A VVVVVVVVVERY GOOD TRIIIIIIIIIP

KABOM KABOM KABOM KABOM KABOM

elesdifrend
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  159
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 19:43
what is a good method to plan your food over 7 days at the boom? I have never been to the boom and would like to know how the people do it? if you can not use fire then we can not use like a our own campgas to make our food? whats the best way to survive at the boom?
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 19:44
this shity conversation about the line up,has start to annoying me...
ok , U don´t like the names?
so why boder to come to portugal, to this festival?
i think it´s a amazing line up, fresh artist and some guru´s off the scene.....
what do u want more ?
iezuss

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 19:54
@elesdifrend:
You won't feel any hunger, or just ignore it. Just drink more liquid instead (I mean water and stuff..)
For basic body needs there is always sugarjunk food at the stores inside the festival area or to bring from the outside.

boombeiro

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 21:14
the nearst suppermarket is 20km from the gates and you need to pay to boom bus to take you.
water 100% non potable.
The only food is the stuff you buy in the festival.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
48 49 50 51 52 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance