49 50 51 52 53 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

>>>3õ

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 21:28
if u have car...u dont have to worry...but if not..... is a fucked situation...u will spend a lot of money in the boom tents..is very very expensive..but is cool

>>>>>BOOM SHANKAR<<<<<

AND LOTS OF FUN!!!!...mushroom chocolate will crash our heads GREAT!!!!
ruialves

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 21:52
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

probably the best festival of the world...
Janczur (FOP)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 22:08
i am pretty happy with the names i've seen so far :D:D

and i guess nothing can take away the magic of a boom festival....

free spirit... :0 unforgetable....

and particulary for me as much dark we have the best.. hahaha i almost do not like it..hahahahaha
(6)           new set @ www.tarjapreta.mypodcast.com
www.thefullonproject.com.br / www.4ideas.com.br
www.myspace.com/janczur_vs_paula
Speak less.. dance more!
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 22:51
The topic of the line up is a moot point as Boom will rule the school people!

As for food - Boom had a really good selection of food - a little expensive, but good selection two years ago. Nice pancakes, crepes, fruit salad and goood coffee two years ago...and in the evenings when I always need to relax and sit - good desserts and even better, full kebab for sale....yum yum yum....

We also bought camp gas in and cooked at sight - many people are always going back to Idanh-a-nova (5 minutes in the car when no queues) and is easy to hitch a ride - supermarket there is cheap and you can buy plenty - also a pharmacy in town for headache stuff, sunscreen - all at your fingertips people!!

Big love to all you Boomers and lets speed up the next four weeks please!!!!
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 22:52
Nearest supermarket is in Idanha-a-nova - about 3 kms away from main gate - Castelo Branco has a lot bigger place, but why go there??
elesdifrend
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  159
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 22:58
that sounds just great!!!
werlin

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 00:12
i survived at freedom fest last year with 15€ in multi-vitamin juices and energy bars from PLUS supermarket, during 5 days and i'm still here....

boombeiro whats the story about non potable water? if thats the case i'm must be dieing since last boom and i dont even know it.... saw everyone fill the bottles near the floor...!?!?!?!
retinafunk

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 00:35
About potable water..before any rumours go round...there always was potable water avaiable for free from taps and tanks at the last 4 Booms ... and Im sure its will be this time too, just look around .

About the lineup ..eben if I do not really care about it (see my previous post here ) I have seen some of it already(but cant tell much about only it will be released soon on the site ) and I must say for my humbly (going since 11 years to goa festivals and quite picky tastes) its already much better than last time...and last time it was quite OK . YOu got something for everyone tastes ,progressive,dark,fullon and even finally some suomi style(da finish crazy stuff !?) trance after the legendary Texas Faggot liveact at Boom 2000 ,yes and some heavyweights DJ and acts like for example Tsuyoshi.
Theres quite a few acts I personally dont care about like always but then again I do not expect the lineup of any festival to be made spe. for me...there is lots of things to do at Boom.
So I am sure it will be again a really great Boom. ..only 3 weeks to go.

All the best

Andy Psynergy ,
RETINA FUNK Visuals

www.retinafunk.com/weblog

Pakalolo

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 02:45
!!!COMPLETELY OFF THE HOOK!!!-------BOOM LINE-UP IS ONLINE!!!!!

My friends, look what I finally found.... on the boom-website under "culture and arts" click again on "artistic concepts", and there will be an orange, underlined dot (just under the two picters, right bottom), which is the link to the official line-up!!!
Within the drag-down menu you can choose between "chillout" (we know already) AND "DANCEFLOOR"!!!!!!!
I guess it's not the final link,and maybe it's not made to be found (as it says "Test"), but I just couldn't wait to tell this "sectret" I found to everyone waiting for the line-up!!!
We all had to wait much too long.... but it's been worth every second!

And let me tell you, I nearly had a HEARTATTACK!!!! still now my fingertips are shaking...
THE BEST SURPRISE EVER!!! THANK YOU BOOM-CREW (....after all)!!! It's a very big gift to everyone still having full confidence concerning the lineup...
It really is a "boombastic" mix of the best PROGRESSIVE, DARK-PSY and FULL-ON Producers/DJ's at the moment...

All my dreams have (WILL!) come true!!! and now: HAVE FUN READING!!!
.........It's nearly like having an orgasm!!! tell me how it was when you've finished reading it to the last line ;-)

P.S. Sorry about the stupid comments... I couldn't resist ;-) The ones without comments are just to catch some breath!!!!!

LiveActs:

Yotopia (Flow Rec.,Israel)

Z-Man (Ajuca Rec.,Sweden)

Ghreg On Earth (Wirikuta Rec., USA)

Penta (Auraquake Rec.,Russia)--------------------------(AMAZING!!!)

Broken Toy (Alchemy Rec.,USA)-----------------------------(ONLY THE KILLERS!!!!)))

Double R.E.L. (Doof Rec.,Israel)

LDB (Oreadesprod,France)

Grapes Of Wrath (Parvati Rec.,Sweden)

AMD (Nano Records,England)

Biotonic (Solstice Music,France)------------(YES!!!YES!!!!YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! My biggest wish!!! I really dreamed about it!!!)

Zen Mechanics (Neurobiotic Rec.,Holland)

Sensient (Zenon Rec.,Australia)

Andromeda (YSE,Sweden)

Vaishiyas (Spintwist Rec.,Germany)----------------------------(FLY TO ME!!!!)

Electric Universe (Electric Universe Rec.,Germany)------------(JUST UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!)

Quasar (Mistress Of Evil rec.,USA)

Beat Bizzare (Iboga Rec., Denmark)-----------------------------(HELP ME!!! I AM FLOATING AWAY!!!!!)

Tryambaka (Spectral / Bhooteshwara Recs. / Swing,Portugal)

Derango (Impsyde Media,Sweden)

Psynema (Basti and Geko); (Germany / Austria)

C.O.S.M. (New Zealand)

ZIK (Insomnia Rec.,Greece)

Ace Ventura (Iboga Rec.,Israel)-----------------------("PROGRESSIVE"-SEX!!!)

Cosmosis (Holofonic Rec.,England)

Kemic-Al (Butterfly Rec.,Malta)

Kino Oko (Horns & Hoofs E., Poland)

Freakulizer (Alchemy Records,Switzerland)--------------(ALL THE BEST, MY FRIEND!!!)

Yab Yum (Peak Rec.,Switzerland)

Fungus Funk (Acidance Rec.,Russia)

Hilight Tribe (Kosmic Hoboes, France)

True To Nature (Tropical Beats,Denmark)

Lish (Com.Pact Rec.,Israel)

The Commercial Hippies (Nano Rec.,South Africa)-------------(I THINK MY HEART JUST STOPPED BEATING!!!)

Liquid Soul (Iboga Rec.,Switzerland)------------------------(LET THE SUN SHINE!!!!)

Trold (Glowing Flame Rec., Norway)

--------------------------------------------------AND NOW.... NO MORE COMMENTS NEEDED! IT'S OVER THE TOP!!!)

DJs:

Celli (Earthling / Spun Rec.,Spain)

DJ Pena (Flow Rec.,Portugal)

Teko (Wajanga Rec.,Brasil)

Marko (Glowing Flame Rec.,Macedonia)

DJ Tajmahal (Electrik / Vapour Vent Rec.,France)

DJ Ilse (Noise Poison Rec.,Germany)

DJ Thomas (Daime Tribe,Brasil)

DJ Anestetic (Swing Music A.,Portugal)

DJ SBK/ Sebastian Krueger (Avalanche Rec.,Germany)

Dj Amanda (Mistress Of Evil Rec.,USA)

DJ Anar (Cosmic Theatre / Vertigo Rec.,Finland)

DJ Mapusa Mapusa (Plusquam Rec.,Germany)

DJ Sally Doolally (Plastik Park, England)

DJ Leptit (Hadra Rec./ Shotu,France)

DJ Yo-El (Liquid Sky Spaceship,Belgium)

DJ So (Plusquam Rec.,Japan)

Mafaiza (Masti Music,India)

Dick Trevor (Phantasm Rec. / Nano Rec.,England)

Paul Taylor (Spun Rec.,England)

DJ Matera (Tropical Beats / Flow Rec.,Brasil)

P_Mac (Ketuh Rec.,Portugal)

DJ Freeaathmah (Foot Stompin' Rec. / Mechanik Rec.,India)

Christof (Absolum / 3D Vision Rec.,France)

DJ Shawnodese (Mind Funk Music,Holland)

DJ Banel (Iboga Rec.,Denmark)

DJ Natan (Inpsyde Media / Wirikuta,Italy)

DJ Iguana (Naked Tourist / Parvati Rec, Germany)

Tsuyoshi Suzuky (Feedback Recordings,Japan)

Fluxo (Quest4Goa,Portugal)

--------SEE YOU AT BOOM------------
P.S. this was my very first and BEST Posting ever ;-)
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 03:29
lol alot of wrong contries behind the artists haha

but i think its great to see true to nature on the line up..they will bring some good music dueing the daytime
werlin

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 05:59
i hope its only a test

i was waiting on kin-dza-dza and Cosmo

the djs part is great but the lives...

why yotopia and vaishyas.... they're not near to the best prog.... unlike andromeda

and i was also hoping on eletric universe to join up with space tribe but seems that in with one, out with the other

they sould also bring Osom....

just like two years ago, half good and half less good(wich differs from bad)
but it seems all they've done was pick the "established underground pop" without much searching for what is really good in the various genres and making sure not to fall in the mistake of choosing the recent newcomers of that underpop wave.... they've got what freedom fest dont-experience in markting, wanting to bring the last crowd and new comers, instead of bringging the top of the pop for the kids and the old school...
one thing is for sure.... is going to result in a REALLY good vibe(not being sarcastic at all)... but a little bit less of real quality in music... being boom i think i can live with that because is mainly the vibe in this festival

but hey like you said it cant be made especially for one...

oh and since i've posted early, and i almost forgot the reason why clicked here again, it was to put a higher question...
since i've only noticed fullmoon to start tonight am i wrong or we will only have a fullmoon on the last two days?
DJ SEPH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 07:23
My god...is that the line up??? ...thats it??? sorry about my honesty but its very poor, for a one week party!!
Wow... i thought it would be something totally diferent, this year... i dont have words to describe such.... choice of artists, to say the least!!
... I feel a lil bit "the walk to the grave" for Boom...This year we have Funktion 1 soundsystem...but very few top artists to play on it???...What a "kindergarden line-up", i say!!!...is this the best festival in the world???...for what??? ...the food?? the weather??...the spirit??
...certainly not for the music!!
Get a grip, boys!!...u are totally ruining it in the nearest future!...think about it and invest a bit more in line up, please!
ARTISTS MAKE THE DIFERENCE; BELIEVE IT!!
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 07:27
it actually looks really good - some of the best of different styles, even full-on - and not much cheese that i can see. i think it's the best looking lineup of all of the summer festivals i've seen. imo.

..it's just another party..
FrodOhm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 08:45
simply smashing !
youth icon

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 09:20
@werlin

was waiting for kin-dza-dza as well,,,rocked me off at soulclipse ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i want my flashbacks LOLOL
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
49 50 51 52 53 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance