BOOM 2006

Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 13:05
Quote:

On 2006-07-10 12:15, youth icon wrote:
mates,

do u know the name of the train u need to catch from lisbon airpot as they are saying that the rene express is fully booked and no seat are available for august 3rd.

cheers & thanks for the help

From the Lisbon airport your best option is to catch a taxi to Oriente railway station and there you can take a train to Castelo Branco. The "Intercidades" is you fastest option, you can take it at 7:20 and 19:18. The ticket costs 13,50 EUR and you can buy it online on http://www.cp.pt

Other options are the "Interregional" train at 12:57, or the "Regional" trains. You have all the info needed, in English, timetables and prices, on CP's webpage.
youth icon

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 13:26
thanks Jingabé

very helpful ...however is oriente railway far from lisbon airport

thanks
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 15:26
what is my option if i arrive to lisbon in the 2/8 in the evening ( like 21:00)..there is a train in that hour? or a bus to castelo branco ?

all my friends take other flight and arrive in the day of the boom, so im alone from the time i land till i arrive the boom..

if some one in this time and date also arrive to lisbon and have a car i can join him and share money for gas..

help will be appreciate

Cheers
          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 16:05
guys , donno want to lower your enthuziasm, but not to publish a line-up for a MUSIC festival 3 weeks before it starts - can teach about organizer's attitude to its audience. After all - that's the biggest trance event (number of attendants wise of course) held this summer, also it's been running once in two years - plenty of time to announce who's going to play! A festival of such a rank should have hang the line-up at least 3-4 months before the start, so what they published it at june 2 years ago - instead of getting better they steped back! Not to mention that the presale started before April, at latest, can't say exactly coz I don't check the price before I see who's playing.
and don't tell me about the things that they did do allready such as running the site etc.. can't see any logical reason for hiding the line-up from the public - unless it's in organizer's interest. What interest may they have? - figure it out
          Dance is my Trance
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 16:36
well bring on the line up!!!!!!
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 17:13
well 4 me , and all the artist´s that are allready confirmed i tootally happy with it.....
has benn said before the boom festival is not about big names in the line up......

More artist´s confirmed if U don´t know are :

Tsuyoshi Suzuki (Japão -www.tokyodrome.com/www.joujouka.com)

Dick Trevor (UK-www.myspace.com/dicktrevor)

The Commercial Hippies (África do Sul-www.nanorecords.co.uk)

Yotopia (Israel -www.fly.to/yotopia)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 19:42
Can I Add Those Artists To ?

Naked Tourist (Parvati Records/Noise Poison)

Dj Ilse (Noise Poison Records)

Double R.E.L (Doof Records )

Cheers
          "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
Lilit

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 19:47
one more
Dj Pena
http://www.myspace.com/djpena
DJ SEPH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 20:05
I think i will skip this Boom, will be in Ibiza on the same dates... Besides, from all i´ve seen, the line up is not so interesting for me, specially the progressive part.
Anyways, i wish everyone the best 7 days of fun !!

Ciao!
Methodic Marble
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 00:52

YES YES YES YES YES
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 00:59
Quote:

On 2006-07-10 19:42, duyoush wrote:
Can I Add Those Artists To ?

great great great!!!

this year won´t be for dull-on softies!
expect massive ritual shamanic nights @ boom.

ehehe

nice progressive acts too! yotopia
>>>3õ

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 02:18
Progressive sucks...i'm seeing that boom's lineup will be a piece of shit..........so much time to release the lineup...one reason for that---->lineup will be very wick

but ok boom is cool with or without a good lineup...but 95€ deserv a VERY good lineup..i dont understant where the guys spend that money...but ok...

3õ (ex:freedom festival VERYGOOD lineup=50€)

think about that..................
nelome

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 03:20
watt can y say? I think LINE UP is much than important.
nelome

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 03:20
all the things arround also. but.
pfc

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 10:12
this situation with the line up is very dissapointing to me...the economy situation in my country is poor,but i already had booked tickets one month ago. Yes i agree,its the biggest psychedelic circus in the world,and maybe it has different concept from the others trance festivals,but i also think that most of us are in it for the good quality psychedelic music. i will not say that there are no good names confirmed till now but...there is no good festival without madness on the floor. remember Sola luna 2001,no deco,small stage,but the music was...awesome!!!pure energy!!! i beleive in the Boom crew(Diogo is a great guy) so please give respect for all of us...like XP said this is "world championship in trance".just imagine Tegma-live in that dust on the floor(maybe the album of the year)BOOOOOOOOM!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
47 48 49 50 51 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance