gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 8, 2006 04:52
Quote:

On 2006-07-08 04:36, Pedro_420 wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-07-08 01:09, Mistress of Evil wrote:
what are you bringing to boom festival? i mean what will you not leave home without?? (keep it legal!)
I'm bringing my poi, sunscreen, dancing shoes and swim suit... i think that is all i will need

Money !!

This trip is going to cost me a lot but i΄m sure i'll be rewarded ! by the way, i΄m not sure about one thing, how much u estimate to spend per day on boom ?
cheers

Pedro

it depends in the last boom i spend about 20/30€ per day but i buy my food and drinks outside the festival in the village of idanha. but some of my friens spend about 100€ per day.
about the trip for shure its worth it           dont worry be hippie
duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Jul 8, 2006 13:22
Quote:

On 2006-07-08 04:52, gandharva wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-07-08 04:36, Pedro_420 wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-07-08 01:09, Mistress of Evil wrote:
what are you bringing to boom festival? i mean what will you not leave home without?? (keep it legal!)
I'm bringing my poi, sunscreen, dancing shoes and swim suit... i think that is all i will need

Money !!

This trip is going to cost me a lot but i΄m sure i'll be rewarded ! by the way, i΄m not sure about one thing, how much u estimate to spend per day on boom ?
cheers

Pedro

it depends in the last boom i spend about 20/30€ per day but i buy my food and drinks outside the festival in the village of idanha. but some of my friens spend about 100€ per day.
about the trip for shure its worth it

It depends on many things.. what u eat and where ( there are more expensive food and less ones) and i think the drugs is the big issue.. couse u dont spend nothing except food and drugs..and drugs are not cheap..( if i remember its like 10 euro for 1 drop/blotter of candy )
so make your calculation on what u think u buy/use..
like gandharva said..u can sped 30 euro for a day only if u just eat and dont do noting else.. but u r in a 1 week festival.. so its all about u..

p.s

the line up of the boom should be published in the next 1-2 folowing days.
and from the artists that ive allready know that will be attend.. this boom going to be with the best line up ever !!

Boom On U All !!

Cheers

"The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
boombeiro

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 8, 2006 13:56
Hi,
the total you spend in the all the days of boom is+/- 1500€ with everything.
entrance+food+drinks+some dope+travels
Becarefull with the people are stealing in the tends.
Last boom a lot of people are missing the passeport.
And have a lot o probles to go to their contries.

If it missing anithing the festival don΄t care about it
Check the conditions of the travel

Boom Bus-Terms and Conditions
Please print this Terms and Conditions page. Sign it and bring it with you to the Boom Bus.
Every passenger must present to the Boom Bus representative this Terms and Conditions page signed. This is mandatory for you to be able to travel with the Boom Bus.

Any person who travels on a Boom Bus service shall be considered to have agreed to be carried on these General Conditions of Carriage.

1. CARRIAGE SERVICES

1.1 Our agreement to carry you:
We agree to carry you and your luggage on the journey permitted by your ticket, on and subject to these General Conditions of Carriage.

1.2 Your ticket and wristband:
Your ticket and wristband are a record of our agreement to carry you or to arrange for your carriage. Your ticket is our property, and shall be returned to us on request. A ticket and wristband are personal and non transferable.

1.3 Seat reservations:
All reservations are subject to availability of seats on the service for which you request a reservation and you will not be given a reservation if no seats are available on the service. A reservation of a seat does not guarantee you a particular seat on a bus.

2. PASSENGER RESPONSIBILITIES

2.1 You must make sure you are on the correct service:
You are responsible for making sure that you meet any service on which you are traveling at the relevant boarding point.

2.2 You should arrive at the boarding point at least 20 minutes before departure:
(a) Arrival : You should arrive at the boarding point for a service at least 20 minutes prior to the timetable departure time for that service.
(b) Effect of late arrival: We may give your seat to another passenger if you arrive later than the scheduled departure time, in which case you will be considered to have missed the service. We shall not be liable to you if you miss any service as a result of your late arrival, and shall not be obliged to hold up any service to wait for you, or to provide a seat on any other service, if you miss a service.

3. BOOM BUS RESPONSIBILITIES

3.1 Our obligation to carry you:
It is our obligation to carry you and your permitted luggage on the journey permitted by your reservation, on and subject to these General Conditions of Carriage.

3.2 We will not carry animals:
We will not carry dogs or any other animals.

4. LUGGAGE

4.1 Permitted Luggage:
We will carry your luggage on and subject to these General Conditions of Carriage. You are allowed to take onto a service one or two medium sized suitcases or rucksacks (no more than 20kg per item, and one small piece of hand luggage).

4.2 Prohibited contents:
(a) Prohibited luggage: We are not obliged to carry any of the following items of luggage, and you may not bring them onto any bus: any weapons, drugs or solvents (other than medicines), live or dead animals, fish or insects or any items which in our opinion are unsafe or illegal.

(b) What happens if you take prohibited luggage: If you take any of these items onto any bus, we may remove them from the bus immediately on discovery, and leave them outside the bus, wherever they may be situated.

4.3 Identification of luggage:
All luggage which is given into our custody should be clearly and appropriately labeled and include a contact telephone number where possible. We will not be obliged to carry any luggage that has not been labeled.

5. PASSENGER BEHAVIOUR

5.1 Required behaviour and prohibited behaviour:
You shall behave in a reasonable, sensible and lawful manner on a bus and at any station, comply with any request from a member of staff and you shall not: be abusive or threatening to any staff or any other person; or conduct yourself in a way which may endanger yourself, any bus or station or any person or property on board any bus or at any station; or behave in a manner which causes discomfort, inconvenience, damage or injury to other persons; or take onto any bus or into any station any alcoholic drinks or drugs (other than medicines) for the purpose of consuming them, or consume them on any bus or in any station, or consume or take any hot food onto the bus, such takeaway foods; or board any bus whilst under the influence of alcoholic drinks or drugs; or smoke.

5.2 Consequences of bad behaviour:
If you fail to comply with any of the behaviour rules in Clause 5.1, or we have reason to believe you may continue any conduct in breach of those behaviour rules, we shall be entitled to restrain you, remove you from the bus, refuse you further carriage, cancel your ticket without refund, and take any other measures as we consider necessary to prevent continuation of such conduct.

6. GENERAL

6.1 By signing this General Conditions of Carriage document it is assumed that you have understood and accepted all of its content.

6.2 All Boom Bus ticket reservations are final and non refundable.

6.3 If you give up traveling in any leg of your journey with the Boom Bus by some unknown or know reason we will not be liable to refund you the ticket.

I read, understood and accept this General Conditions of Carriage,

Name:…………………………….

Email:…………………………….

Date,Signature:…………………………….
nelome

Posted : Jul 8, 2006 14:57
maybe the train to Castelo Branco, and after a tαxi is easy?
boombeiro

Posted : Jul 8, 2006 14:59
it΄s more better go by train or taxi.
Because the bus is not garantied....
And the police this year going inside the boom bus to check all the people to se drugs,etc,etc,
thanks
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 8, 2006 16:45
Quote:

On 2006-07-08 14:59, boombeiro wrote:

And the police this year going inside the boom bus to check all the people to se drugs,etc,etc,
thanks

well i dont know if this will take place because im from portugal and im a party and a festival goer a long time ago and this is never appened before but i guess that people should be aware in the case of this appened because you can ruin your trip if you get cought with drugs.           dont worry be hippie
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 8, 2006 20:27
Quote:

20= 1 drop
And the other things? (more dificult to find, i guess) =)

no, i think everything is easy to find @ boom
nd portuguese prices are known to be cheap as 7,5€ a drop, not 20
boombeiro

Posted : Jul 8, 2006 20:49
In boom everything is expensive.
You understand.

PsyBeats

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 8, 2006 21:53
lol... is there a Boom Jail?!
Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Jul 9, 2006 04:39
please save this forum from the stupid drug talk, thanks           cna't find it
boombeiro

Posted : Jul 9, 2006 13:28
Sorry IT.

Yes we have a BOOM jail.
And BOOM police to, but only to check the tickets and for BOOM money.
We working for the BOOM securities and DIO.
We try to do our best.
We start our job in SINERGIA party,until the UTUPIA.
WE are in the lisbon and oporto airports with the police and their dogs to give the welcome to all party people.
see you.
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jul 9, 2006 13:29
1500 euros on a single festival?
In 2004 I traveled for over a month, attended four festivals including the boom festival and I used about 1500 euros in total.

And yes, I smoke charas and love liquid. The secret is not to buy all that crap that "only" costs 1.5 E.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jul 9, 2006 23:02
i think you can easily get by on about 20 euro a day in boom festival. make some friends share some resources and you can do it for less
peace
megan           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
werlin

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 04:48
Quote:

On 2006-07-09 04:39, IT wrote:
please save this forum from the stupid drug talk, thanks

it wasnt me,i didnt even mentioned it or "abusive/degrading text."

even if i had mentioned it ppl should grow up and see it as a part of the culture, wether they aprove it or not...

but hey, HEIL to freedom of speech!!

*this post has been written in many languages so we can feed our cultural grown
youth icon

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 10, 2006 12:15
mates,

do u know the name of the train u need to catch from lisbon airpot as they are saying that the rene express is fully booked and no seat are available for august 3rd.

cheers & thanks for the help
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
46 47 48 49 50 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance