45 46 47 48 49 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

PsyBeats

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 18:32
Hmm... You have no card that you can use on Paypal, at all?

Oh well... If not, I hope it works out ok for you...
Janczur (FOP)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 18:40
Count down is getting smaller.. hehehe this is great....

4 years after.. here we go to land at idanha a nova again...

BOOM!!!!!!!           new set @ www.tarjapreta.mypodcast.com
www.thefullonproject.com.br / www.4ideas.com.br
www.myspace.com/janczur_vs_paula
Speak less.. dance more!
bioteck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 18:50
we are waiting for you with lots of good vibes , this boom is going to rock hard. see you all in the dance floor
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 19:40
I didnt see all line up,but what I saw....Hm...Is better than last BOOM,already,but...
I agree that is good to give a chance to young musicians,but with many of the bands,representing here,we will have low production quality and brain experiments on 20000 people...
Speaking Football - no one coach will put to play on the main Mondial game ( and BOOM we can compare to the one) the players from the 3d group,without trying them before for years,and only watching once their game on TV.
I really hope will be more Serious Names and more welldone timetable for all those who will be in the line up.
Anyway,the improove of the sound system is already HUGE step in BOOM progress,looks good,hope it will also blast well.
I wish the best to BOOM team to make our life for 7 days unforgettable psychedelic experience
May

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 19:49
dj X.P. privet! Mi obshalis v Goa v sandvich bare ( zabila kak nazivaetsia). Ti prinial nas za inostrantsev, a potom nashi druzia pomaniali tebe komputernie kolonki na volshebnikov
Nadeius mi vstretimsia na Boom'e=)
hipnotik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 22:41
The Boom Bus thru its Boom Bus Station will be providing the following services:

1.shuttle service from and to Lisboa and Oporto. See below for more details:

2.shuttle service to the Utopia – the official after Boom party

Buy online @ boomfestival website

www.boomfestival.org

Hipnotik
info@boomfestival.org
Site - http://www.boomfestival.org/
werlin

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 00:29
less than a month away... one moon to go!!
youth icon

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 10:13
well Psybeat ,,, as mentioned u need to have a boom entrance card to be able to catch the boombus,

unfortnaltly were i am comin from thery r not selling ticktes and buying online is very hectic from lebanon....so i am obliged to buy the ticket at the door:( @ the full price...

so catching a bus is the best way soo far

any other suggestions ???
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 12:36
For Tom (COSM) - you don't know me but I have heard some of your music and liked....I am a kiwi from Christchurch but have not been living there for about six years.

I am good mates with Big Dave - Phat Productions - met him here in London...
Lilit

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 17:57
@youth icon
Once you are in Lisbon you can catch the train to Castelo Branco (I think that is the name of the nearest town but you should check) which is town nearest to BOOM fest place and then, you take the taxi from the railway station to BOOM. The train ticket is cheep and the taxi price for the approximately 25 minutes long drive is o.k. I also think that whole this combination is even cheaper then that shuttle bus but I can not remember well as I am talking about far 2004
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 19:07
Mr Xp Voodoo - like your style, music etc. But do you remember the days when a quality up and coming artist can send a demo and get booked at a global festival like Boom - they do not need a big name, marketing campaign behind them...does everyone need to see a big name live act or DJ play when you are dancing in the sunshine in Portugal - I have been around this scene for 10 years now and to me if someone can beat mix or play some fresh new sounds it does not really matter what their name is, or where they have played before....not a bother to me....I would go to Boom if there were no big names or recognisable people playing, simply because of where it is, and what I could possibly experience there. I have no expectations, just enthusiasm for a beautiful time on the side of a lake in Portugal which will allow me to break from the concrete of London for a while...
goodtrip

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 19:09
Goodtrip bus cancel to boom!!!
But you can contact us for psybertech festival and rytms of peace festival.
Departs from Lisbon and Oporto
check in:
www.goodtrip.org
info@goodtrip.org
tlf:00351916747162
enjoy PT           www.goodtrip.org
www.myspace.com/goodtrip_org
info@goodtrip.org
moriya

Posted : Jul 7, 2006 20:05
essbe wise words man! Cheers! for me doenst matter the quality of the line up....i prefer my fucking quality friends and hope to spend fucking quality time there!!

Boom!!           just be the way you are! thats what im expecting from you!
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jul 8, 2006 01:09
what are you bringing to boom festival? i mean what will you not leave home without?? (keep it legal!)
I'm bringing my poi, sunscreen, dancing shoes and swim suit... i think that is all i will need           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
Pedro_420

Posted : Jul 8, 2006 04:36
Quote:

On 2006-07-08 01:09, Mistress of Evil wrote:
what are you bringing to boom festival? i mean what will you not leave home without?? (keep it legal!)
I'm bringing my poi, sunscreen, dancing shoes and swim suit... i think that is all i will need

Money !!

This trip is going to cost me a lot but i´m sure i'll be rewarded ! by the way, i´m not sure about one thing, how much u estimate to spend per day on boom ?
cheers

Pedro
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
45 46 47 48 49 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance