18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

Illusion World Productions

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 9, 2006 23:53
Hi...i leave to all psy friends a web page ...of friendly person´s from portugal the team of "Quest4goa" ... new web page on line to all psy friends http://utopia.boomfestival.org/ take a look ...somme news from boom..not so news ...but waitt for updates

nice waves for all Psy Friends

ooohhhhhh...just one more thing ....i leave my sugestion for boom.org friends.... please...please bring Bizarre Contact ...Inner Action...for this boom

just a sugestion...all artist´s are wellcome

Positive waves for all ...

Namaste 3õ
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 10, 2006 02:08
@happy*w....
i guess that over the last years there was always some sort of kindergarten.
humm, 1year old...
-who am i to give you advices just make up your mind carefully...
maybe you can find some info here and drop your questions http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/75550/forum/1/start/0
kouuwabanga :boom           
one constant in life is change *_~
Zugonik

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 12, 2006 16:09
Yeah i agree with u Illusion World Productions.....bizarre contact would a great choice.... ...but also i would like to see some diferent artists this here.....since in 2004 Boom was damn good i hope to see some diferent action.... System Nipel....Melicia...Vibe Tribe...Vibrasphere...Beat Hackers...Penta..Azax Syndrom...Code IV...Intergalactic....XIIIIII...so many
Choices... Who knows....But I Trust On BOOM's FESTIVAL ORG good tastes.....
http://www.boomfestival.org/boom2006/index.html
Shilayeh

Posted : Mar 12, 2006 17:17
DudeZ : this is the topic for Boom line up suggestions http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/70428/forum/60           
one constant in life is change *_~
pixie satinka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 13, 2006 14:15
for sum1 who's comin to portugal for the first time...wud u recommend stayin at the fest or mayb stayin sumwhr else? n approx how much money wud an avg day at boom fest require?
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 13, 2006 15:35
Quote:

On 2006-03-13 14:15, miss fryD wrote:
for sum1 who's comin to portugal for the first time...wud u recommend stayin at the fest or mayb stayin sumwhr else? n approx how much money wud an avg day at boom fest require?

I would recommend to stay at the fest if you want a full experience, but if you´re not used to high temperatures (40ºcelsius max), you should bring something to make shadows such as an awning. for a more confortable stay you have numerous of places in idanha, less than 10km from boom place...
about money required for every day, it depends, but 15/20€ should be enough to eat in restaurants and for all the other basic needs

have a nice stay
Amen

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 09:22
15/20 euros a day hmm... i had a figure almost double so thats a relief..... how much would it cost to rent out a room in idanha.
peace.
Psy-trip

Posted : Mar 15, 2006 11:40
Sorry i dont know if someone asked and answered allready..but is there a line up?i cant find it in the site..thanx
          ...Travelling is a way of life...
Krod20
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 20:05
Boom 2002 was simply amazing but even than, there were sign that people are not looking at the small details.
Everything in life is about the small details.

But the possitive thing is that boom has a chance to redeem them selves from the last one. Because if they get it wrong again people could stop going, at the least the interesting people and it could be come just another rave!!!

And they do need a better line up is not tha it was bad but is wasnt inspiring!
Clipper

Posted : Mar 16, 2006 15:31
Amazing is putting 5000 tickecs online for sale at 70€.

5000*70€ = 350.000 € with this the boom fest is totally payed for sure.

Prefer to go to others fests not so big and do not see all the shitthy things i saw in 2000 2002 2004 boom fest over.

Shame on you Boom crew

Everybody says its for the mood mood mood i say for money money and more money.
chillumination

Posted : Mar 16, 2006 17:25

And what are you jealous? Im sure this ppl has a lot of spenses aswell, plus they work very hard more than a year to prepare everything, they deserve to earn money...

Shame on you man...
rohr

Posted : Mar 16, 2006 18:33
haha I think its their job too, they eat you know? they pay bills at home...
life is not just party...
or you work for free now???
retinafunk

Posted : Mar 16, 2006 22:04
Im sorry Clipper , but you and a few others here are just "trolls" spreading nasty rumours.I do remember
there were a lot of over the top rumours here before the 2004 one and no one was true.
i really wonder about the motivations of such people like you. I mean theres lots of chices of events to go...so if you dont like it ..just skip it and miss a great festival.

If you think you can make such a festival with 35000 you are pretty naive. Also if you think all 5000 ticktes will be sold in a month you re naive too . You just cant make up such silly numbers..ever heard about taxes , expenses and such stuff .and the other comments to your post are very good .. do you really work for free or are you just jealos that a good concept does work and does pay?

In the need it will be still 20000 people, most having the best festival of their life.
And I personally do think that 70 Euros are pretty cheap ..hey here in Germany or France you dont even get normal camping a week for that price...let alone such a festival.
Also most people do spent way more than 70 Euros on drugs, which also shows how cheap it is.hey 70 Euros its just 7 grams of good indian charas, just the amout I need for one week. And im dont even take any of the expensive popular powders...just liquid and charas and MDMA .
And for some people like me,ya know after 14 years of lots partys in the most beautiful places and most important festivals (including Goa , manali, Japan, Solipse and 5 Voovs and 4 Booms ) events such as Boom or Voov (or Samothraky ) are nowadays one of the few festivals I bother to go to (without a VJ booking for our crew ) . I I dont even care about the lineup or the soundsystem... I just know its a top festi in the best location I witnessed and now love..with the best people and lots of choices of interesting things to do beside the dancefloor...at least at Boom you do have a choice if like me you don't care too much for many of so called darkcore full-on psy gabba stuff is often played nowadays. But give me stuff like Dimitri or Atmos D-Nox or Pena or even Space Tribe (just my faves last in 2004 ) and plase agin Texas Faggot like they mashed up the Boom in 2002 or Loopus in Fabula or Hux Flux or Bamboo Forest every time and I cant stop dancing.
Anyway the last Booms were incredibly good and Im sure they will top it this time like everytime.

anyway hope to see some of you all at Boom (except the spoilers which I can do happily without )

Greetings

Andy Psynergy

Illusion World Productions

Posted : Mar 16, 2006 22:26
retinafunk....you say everything...no more words....

the ambience arround the festivals is everything no line ups...no sound system... i say no to industrialization arround Psy trance... please keep it beautiful and pure...
Boom Festival is more then the sound system ...the line up...is the feelings that we can absorve in all area of the festival...in all village ...

nice coment ...keep it underground

Positive waves...

Namaste !
kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 17, 2006 07:41
Quote:

On 2006-03-16 22:04, retinafunk wrote:
Im sorry Clipper , but you and a few others here are just "trolls" spreading nasty rumours.I do remember
there were a lot of over the top rumours here before the 2004 one and no one was true.
i really wonder about the motivations of such people like you. I mean theres lots of chices of events to go...so if you dont like it ..just skip it and miss a great festival.

If you think you can make such a festival with 35000 you are pretty naive. Also if you think all 5000 ticktes will be sold in a month you re naive too . You just cant make up such silly numbers..ever heard about taxes , expenses and such stuff .and the other comments to your post are very good .. do you really work for free or are you just jealos that a good concept does work and does pay?

In the need it will be still 20000 people, most having the best festival of their life.
And I personally do think that 70 Euros are pretty cheap ..hey here in Germany or France you dont even get normal camping a week for that price...let alone such a festival.
Also most people do spent way more than 70 Euros on drugs, which also shows how cheap it is.hey 70 Euros its just 7 grams of good indian charas, just the amout I need for one week. And im dont even take any of the expensive popular powders...just liquid and charas and MDMA .
And for some people like me,ya know after 14 years of lots partys in the most beautiful places and most important festivals (including Goa , manali, Japan, Solipse and 5 Voovs and 4 Booms ) events such as Boom or Voov (or Samothraky ) are nowadays one of the few festivals I bother to go to (without a VJ booking for our crew ) . I I dont even care about the lineup or the soundsystem... I just know its a top festi in the best location I witnessed and now love..with the best people and lots of choices of interesting things to do beside the dancefloor...at least at Boom you do have a choice if like me you don't care too much for many of so called darkcore full-on psy gabba stuff is often played nowadays. But give me stuff like Dimitri or Atmos D-Nox or Pena or even Space Tribe (just my faves last in 2004 ) and plase agin Texas Faggot like they mashed up the Boom in 2002 or Loopus in Fabula or Hux Flux or Bamboo Forest every time and I cant stop dancing.
Anyway the last Booms were incredibly good and Im sure they will top it this time like everytime.

anyway hope to see some of you all at Boom (except the spoilers which I can do happily without )

Greetings

Andy Psynergy

exacly my thoughts
Where do i sign?           De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,
Quanto mais louco estou mais genio sou

-------------------P.L.U.R.------------------
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance