cant wait           
dont sweat the petty things and
dont pet the sweaty things
Trancemutation

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 27, 2006 14:42
Quote:

On 2006-02-27 00:54, IceThunder wrote:
Visa aint be big problem,cause last one all ppl wich wanted to go,went to boom,i think only basic papers u nead to bring to embasy,i will get more info soon bouth stupid visa and i will inform u.

p.s that visa thing sucks too much,hope damn politicans will soon do something bouth that

ok ... thanks
El Huevon

Posted : Feb 27, 2006 22:35
please please

for those proggy afternoons:

vibrasphere and Antix
rohr

Posted : Feb 28, 2006 03:53
hahaha please, put Wizack Twizack on this line up
I would be VERY happy
konsti

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 12:18
mmmmm wizack twizack....thats rockin
but we need baphomet for the really really dark sound.
ooooo
i already have my flights booked.

*does the happy dance*
ArSoX

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 1, 2006 22:00
I just hope that boom organizors dont put on the line up so much progressive sounds like they put on the last one! i will be waiting for a nice line up! ... dark, full on, progressive... but in the correct order!

Start the days with progressive, put dark at night, and finish with full on! Last boom the days finished with progressive... i dont see way they put the line up in this order... but... i just hope this one will be diferent!

DJ ArSoX (Good Trance / Karkeija Crew)
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 04:00
Quote:

On 2006-03-01 22:00, ArSoX wrote:
I just hope that boom organizors dont put on the line up so much progressive sounds like they put on the last one! i will be waiting for a nice line up! ... dark, full on, progressive... but in the correct order!

Start the days with progressive, put dark at night, and finish with full on! Last boom the days finished with progressive... i dont see way they put the line up in this order... but... i just hope this one will be diferent!

Last year the line-up was absolutely perfect amigo, the progressive was in the end of the morning/beginning afternoon, and also at the start of the evenings to warm up slowly again from the break in the hottest hours of the day. @ night there was absolute mental nightstuff like Digital Talk/Azax Syndrom/Hyper Frequencies vs. Neuromotor vs. Chromatone/Jahbo and many others and the mornings were perfectly fixed as well with top acts and dj's like Shane Gobi, Tristan and many others....even if I reaaaaaaaaaally try my best I can't disagree with you a bit more and there's absolutely no point at all in what you're writing here in my opinion. Diogo and his team did the absolute best line-up of any psy festival worldwide in my opinion which is something most promoters can learn A LOT from.....hats of for Boom team, best on Planet Earth 4 me !
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Zoopy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Mar 2, 2006 21:18
Anyone fly from the states to this event? Thinking about it reaaaal hard.. will be my first out of country experience, first psy festival experience.

but before I consider any of that i'd love a LINE UP!
MenTum

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 21:51
boom festival hmmm... 2004 a real blast!! other comments i don`t have!! hardly wait for august.. )

boom
retinafunk

Posted : Mar 3, 2006 22:55
Hi ,

Just wanted to let you know that the new Boom Festival website has just launched.

Check it out ...

http://www.boomfestival.org

Andy Psynergy

Retina Funk VJ crew
AuraQuake
AuraQuake

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 23:47
Boom Radio powered by AuraQuake

For those who think there is not enough noise at Boom Festival, we are planning to have our own English-speaking radio station this year – Boom Radio. Covering 5 km of broadcast radius, the station will feature interviews, talk shows, news, transmitions from Liminal Village talks, DJ mixes and more!

Whether you are bored and frustruated in your car, waiting in line to get into the festival (that can take hours), or simply wondering what is happening in Liminal Village, just tune in to Boom Radio, and get informed about waiting time, parking situation, today’s speakers, last night trip-out stories or listen to a set of a band or DJ that didn’t make it to this year’s line-up.

This project is powered by AuraQuake Records and is going to be a colaboration between different people from the trance scene who are interested in creative ways of presenting radio experince to the Boom festival audience. The project will run as an enthusiasm-based, not-for-profit venture.

The broadcast is planned to start before the opening of the gates of the Boom festival up until the day of the exhodous.

Radio Jingles

Radio Hosts, Interviewers:

If you are interested to volunteer to host a show or conduct interviews on Boom Radio, please present yourself and describe your proposal to Nikita Tselovalnikov at radioboom@auraquake.com.
We are also looking for a Field Reporter and a Technical support volunteer. It should be a fun project! /p>

Check back here for more developments on the radio front.

http://www.boomfestival.org/boom2006/index.html

www.auraquake.com

www.auraquake.com

Penta "Portuguese Abduction" out now on AuraQuake.
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 4, 2006 01:52
^ RESPECT! cool idea           
one constant in life is change *_~
rohr

Posted : Mar 5, 2006 05:52
I've tried to contact about the radio in that email and it failed, I sent a PM do Auraquake... just to let u know that is something wrong with the email...
take care
IceThunder

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 5, 2006 15:08
Boom tickets presale started,gret news,starting price is 70 euros(100 is complete with utopia).Awsome news for good morning today,here is the link:

http://www.boomfestival.org/boom2006/index.html           Smart Man Finds Solution,Idiot Founds Excusse
Where Words Fall,Music Speaks
When injustice becomes the law,resistance is yours duty.
konsti

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 5, 2006 22:29
u need a credit card to order the 70 euro tickets. i dont like pay pal....
i guess i gotta wait till the presale starts on april 1st.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
16 17 18 19 20 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance