First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 21:32
I'll tell you more.. different people different attitudes.
Don't want to go to Boom traveller? Ok, nobody's forcing you. No need to be such a whinner..
Illusion World Productions

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 01:39
wOoOoww ... Calm down :D ...the sound is only one of the elemnts of Psy trance Culture...all producers...dj , are wellcome to Boom Fest...and all PsyFreinds will vibrate with him´s...getting the PoSiTiVe feeling arround ... just chill until boom Fest when it begins...the cosmic forces,together with Mother nature..are ready to recived all the persons that wantto comme...the Boom is all that...and there is no words to descrive all the positive Waves that we are envolved...all persons with a beautiful smille in her face..dancing...living...together ..listenning somme sound...much more to say..but, as i already say it...we have to be there to get all this spirit... just like Shilayeh says..."different ppl different tastes "....PsyCulture, is all that ...diferent people, we are all diferent..just have to be a open mind..we are all diferent...but we are all together...in a Reunion...vibrating with all that feeling..that only GOA / PSYTRANCE can give us...

Stay alllllllllllllll in PeaCe

Namaste !
sam_anjuna

Posted : Mar 27, 2006 17:51
dj pena is the only one confirm till now...

the rest is a big secret !
herplex_simplex

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 27, 2006 20:10
nice site design !! i hope 2 see and nice line up.....
Paulbenn
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Mar 29, 2006 00:03
Yaa!

I love the Boom and I went in 02 and 04. Now I've had some of the most fun I've ever had in my life at the Boom - THE most perfect party sunrise of my life - The price is completely fair too.

SO! Please, nobody call me a troll, or a bad-vibe person, or say I'm trying to put the festival down. I'm NOT!

It is true, though, that the sound system could do with being beefed up some. It's a good, clean system but you're stretching it too far, trying to fill a party space so big! Some extra stacks in the middle (at the "front") would improve matters hugely - where the nighttime people go whan they wanna HEADBANG! You know what I'm saying.

There's no negativity in what I say. Simply, such good music deserves to be delivered with SPIRIT and PUNCH, and such an unbeatable party deserves a dancefloor that's fu**ng GOING OFF!
peace x

Ra_He_Ya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 3, 2006 01:17
Info about the festival?
line up?
dates?
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Apr 3, 2006 03:49
chek the website all the dates are confirmed

dj jokke from true to nature (denmark) is also confirmed           www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
IceThunder

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 3, 2006 09:27
Any info's bout tickets,has selling started?           Smart Man Finds Solution,Idiot Founds Excusse
Where Words Fall,Music Speaks
When injustice becomes the law,resistance is yours duty.
Psyagent

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 3, 2006 11:20
yes the selling started a month ago for 70 euros for full pass, now they are at 80 euros (online Ticket + paypal comission), at the door it will be 110 euros, this may take hard work but in terms of money its a very good business, lets make a simple calculation, using a medium price of 80 euros per ticket for 20.000 ppl buying the ticket its gives 1.600.000€, only tickets + bar profit's + shops & restaurant's commissions u can point for the 2 million euros,
James

Posted : Apr 3, 2006 12:51
well the lineup is supposed to be released in April - its april now so where is it?? hahaha
smoking

Posted : Apr 3, 2006 13:23
Who has the ticket presale in Greece?????????????????????????????
IceThunder

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Apr 3, 2006 23:34
Yeah,the ambasador page is on but i dont see any ambasador for boom tickets in Serbia and i wanna to get tickets soon as possible,anu infos bouth that 1?           Smart Man Finds Solution,Idiot Founds Excusse
Where Words Fall,Music Speaks
When injustice becomes the law,resistance is yours duty.
dimension

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 15:43
i cant see the ambassadors for greece at the website.. please update!! and inform the people about the line up what ever it is... or tell us a date when the line up will be realesed! we have to make our plans too... BOOM           keep on!!!!!
D-Acidhead

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 21:21
Hmmm...

No LineUp but the Tribal Gathering is gonna happen...

I will be joining this year!

Hope that i will be able to buy my ticket at presale time...

Kampai
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 21:29
why there is no tickets for grecce?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
20 21 22 23 24 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance