First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

moonblast
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 19:17
BOOM is a massive experience and i will not miss this gathering.

Hope every people can enjoy this unik fest full of excellent vibes and excellent people.

Iam counting the days to it

BooMbOOm           All Info about Moonblast Prod. at:
www.myspace.com/moonblastproductions

Next Events:
21 & 22 de Nov -> Evolution III (Absolum ; Anneli ; Dainty Doll)
12 & 13 de Dec -> South Africa Blast II (Zion Liguist ; Hiyarant ; Dirty Motion)
Zugonik

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 13:41
Quote:

On 2006-03-16 22:04, retinafunk wrote:
Im sorry Clipper , but you and a few others here are just "trolls" spreading nasty rumours.I do remember
there were a lot of over the top rumours here before the 2004 one and no one was true.
i really wonder about the motivations of such people like you. I mean theres lots of chices of events to go...so if you dont like it ..just skip it and miss a great festival.

If you think you can make such a festival with 35000 you are pretty naive. Also if you think all 5000 ticktes will be sold in a month you re naive too . You just cant make up such silly numbers..ever heard about taxes , expenses and such stuff .and the other comments to your post are very good .. do you really work for free or are you just jealos that a good concept does work and does pay?

In the need it will be still 20000 people, most having the best festival of their life.
And I personally do think that 70 Euros are pretty cheap ..hey here in Germany or France you dont even get normal camping a week for that price...let alone such a festival.
Also most people do spent way more than 70 Euros on drugs, which also shows how cheap it is.hey 70 Euros its just 7 grams of good indian charas, just the amout I need for one week. And im dont even take any of the expensive popular powders...just liquid and charas and MDMA .
And for some people like me,ya know after 14 years of lots partys in the most beautiful places and most important festivals (including Goa , manali, Japan, Solipse and 5 Voovs and 4 Booms ) events such as Boom or Voov (or Samothraky ) are nowadays one of the few festivals I bother to go to (without a VJ booking for our crew ) . I I dont even care about the lineup or the soundsystem... I just know its a top festi in the best location I witnessed and now love..with the best people and lots of choices of interesting things to do beside the dancefloor...at least at Boom you do have a choice if like me you don't care too much for many of so called darkcore full-on psy gabba stuff is often played nowadays. But give me stuff like Dimitri or Atmos D-Nox or Pena or even Space Tribe (just my faves last in 2004 ) and plase agin Texas Faggot like they mashed up the Boom in 2002 or Loopus in Fabula or Hux Flux or Bamboo Forest every time and I cant stop dancing.
Anyway the last Booms were incredibly good and Im sure they will top it this time like everytime.

anyway hope to see some of you all at Boom (except the spoilers which I can do happily without )

Greetings

Andy Psynergy

I AGREE 100% !!!!!!

3õ (¯`·.¸.ø¤¤• P.L.U.R. • ¤¤ø.¸.·´¯) 3õ
keita

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 20, 2006 20:29
its always the same shit ,before freedom fest was the same shit and after was the best of Europe ,have shame and respect the best psycadelic work in world .
I have in freedom and it was a very good experience great line up, great sound system , great place and a bad decor, i have very fun in freedom but in the BOOM its another thing i have 4000000 x more fun wy tell me wy ???????

another thing wats 100 euros in a 5 days trance partye ??? lolololololol i blow 100 euros in a partye in 2 hours or 1 , go to algarve camping park and you will pay the same (with the showers always full) the price of the tickets its no excuse to not came to boom

hope 2 see all the interested ppl there and one more thing i have heard that the decor will be a blast and the sound system will be tested a month before, cant wait 2 be there

P.L.U.R.
Amen

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 09:46
i would agree with retinafunk and keita.
Its most imp that the vibe stays positive when its a psychedelic gathering.
As a first timer i'm looking forward to this experience and i would be bringing some of my artwork to share with all the wonderful souls there.
On a tangent note would it be possible for me to rent a bike as i would love to see Portugal after the festival.
boom.
          www.imagyne.org
www.soundcloud.com/liminalroots
Surrealism to me is reality.
Psy-trip

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 11:06
and what about the line up??           ...Travelling is a way of life...
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 13:40
Quote:

On 2006-03-20 20:29, keita wrote:
in the BOOM its another thing i have 4000000 x more fun wy tell me wy ???????

a lot of drugs?           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Clipper

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 16:42
Sorry i explain myself bad i thing its very expensive entrance when so much people comes thats why a said money money money.

I know Boom is one of the best festivals on the world but not every person have the possibilities has i to pay 70 or 100 euros and spend 6 7 8 days there i want to go but i dont have enough money to spend and i dont buy drugs or something like that i dont need that to have fun.

Anyway sorry for my bad expression.
dimospsy

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 18:19
come on now... lets together make a good festival and hold are spirits up!!!! I alredy book my airport ticket> i can wait for this one!
Jasjit

Posted : Mar 23, 2006 12:21
Hey Guys.
Boom is going to be awesome..
Then there is a boom after party
and soon as that gets over we have freedom..

Looks like I might have to take the whole August off.. is anyone else also there who is also planning to take august off and tour these festivals. IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?

I dont understand why people keep saying this is too expensive. 70 euro for boom, I on the other hand think is a very very good price. And reagrding what ive read about people mentioning the costs for good charas out there I think boom is the perfect place for the perfect gathering, that is why its the Longest running festivaL over the years

Anyway.. c u all out there
c u all with good vibes

And Remember
Its the Music in U
albertoNo1

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 14:06
Hi all I heard that 1200 Micrograms and Space Buddha are already booked can someone confirm that please?
Jasjit

Posted : Mar 23, 2006 20:24
Quote:

On 2006-03-23 14:06, albertoNo1 wrote:
Hi all I heard that 1200 Micrograms and Space Buddha are already booked can someone confirm that please?

I know 1200 Micrograms are booked for freedom festival happening around some days l8r.. Cant confirm for boom yet
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 20:33
Quote:

And so it begins.. fool on           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
keita

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 21:45
Quote:

On 2006-03-23 20:24, Jasjit wrote:
Quote:

I know 1200 Micrograms are booked for freedom festival happening around some days l8r.. Cant confirm for boom yet

ey jasjit you are wrong freedom fest its only in 2007 (psybertech 2007)
Psyagent

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 14:08
traveller, look's like you have something against to boom festival, lol, its all rumors not confirmed
i trust in boom team for the line up, last boom they had a very good line up
Shilayeh

Posted : Mar 24, 2006 18:37
different ppl different tastes psyagent           
one constant in life is change *_~
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
19 20 21 22 23 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance