Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Children at Parties

NextWorld
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 09:49
Hi folks.

i´ve been to a lot of festivals this year, and there is one thing that realy disturbs me.
Probably i haven´t recognized it the last years, or i didn´t pay much attention to it.

There are more and more people who bring their children to those Festivals.
children from all ages.
I don´t have a problem with that at all, as long as the Parents are responsible for their Kids...
But i see that many parents are not able, or dont want to take the responsibility for their kids.
I´ve seen small children running around at the Dancefloor, in front of the speakers, or mothers totaly tripping while their kids were playing...
Even Parents who send their Kids to the Dancefloor to collect empty bottles to get the deposit for it.

have you seen something else at your country? What do you think about it?
shamanizer

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 10:32
Things described here do not belong to a party under any circumstances and if people see something like this they should contact the security or something. This is so irresponsible!!
I've seen kids in nature parties sometimes, but the parents haven't been on any harder drugs.
Basically I don't see any problem to bring kids especially to nature parties, but in that case parents must be responsible and look after kids nonstop.
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 10:47
Yes, this is something that actually makes me really angry! I have seen it at all the festivals I have been to. Small kids alone at festivals full of trippy people is not a good idea! It ruins the vibes an festival experience for me when I see that..           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
Willy Wonka
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 11:30
I think it sick when parents bring their children to such event where drugs, drug users, drug dealers and drug damaged ppl are amouhg the crowd in large percentage for the excuse children should be close to nature or whatsoever other lame excuse.

It is sick and i agree with you, Next world. Not only children have nothing to do on such event so they will bore themself and their parents but also they will see things i've seen when i was 5-10 and i couldn't say it helped me in any way in my life.

God damn these parents. They should have kids with such unresponsible behavior.           "there once was a lesbian from Cancun
who took a young man up to her room
where there argued all night as to who had the right
to do what, how much and to whom"
floatyhippyflower

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 11:44

Oh here we go again. Think I'm just going to go chain myself to the kitchen sink now and have done.

On a related topic try this;
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/26524/forum/1/start/0

Think my opinion is in there somewhere.
*pours another gin and starts scrubbing floors*

NextWorld
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 13:21
Quote:

[...]
On 2005-11-18 11:44, floatyhippyflower wrote:
Oh here we go again. Think I'm just going to go chain myself to the kitchen sink now and have done.
[...]

Quote:

[...]
I don´t have a problem with that at all, as long as the Parents are responsible for their Kids...
[...]

EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 13:26
Shame over these parents. In my opinion they don't have rights to have them at all.

Parties are no place for kids.            Signature
floatyhippyflower

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 13:32
@ NextWorld

Actually my post wasn't aimed at you but one or two of the other members who replied to your thread. Point taken nonetheless.
Bandanaman

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 13:37
I think that as long as the parents are being responsible for the children then there's not a problem with it. At the end of the day festivals are fun places full of nice people. In fact I would probably feel more comfortable letting my kids walk around a festival on their own rather than any city streets.
Ricardo.ssz

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 15:04
Quote:

some of these kids are no different from Crack Babies.
this has happened to me in Goa, Brazil, Portugal and Thailand.

Are you sure? I've been to lots of parties last 5 years and I have never saw such behavior here...at least not at São Paulo / Brazil...Anyway where did you saw this?

Regards...

psy_baba

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 15:51
What a pack of self righteous wankers. I bet none of you actually have any kids. You don't bring kids up in a velvet cage. They are alot tougher than you think and they need to get out and experience life so that it won't be a shock when they are out on their own

I guess that your parties must be horrible affairs. Our parties are beautiful and the children have a whole tribe of mothers and fathers to care for them.

Do you really think that the standard of care that they get at home is going to be different to that at a party? Snap out of it.
Willy Wonka
Inactive User

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 17:09
floatyhippyflower, how parent who take drugs can be responsible? What you will explain you kid that you have electricity over your viens?           "there once was a lesbian from Cancun
who took a young man up to her room
where there argued all night as to who had the right
to do what, how much and to whom"
rica
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 18:22
Quote:

On 2005-11-18 15:51, psy_baba wrote:
I guess that your parties must be horrible affairs. Our parties are beautiful and the children have a whole tribe of mothers and fathers to care for them.

i'm glad that's how it is in your country baba. i believe people are complaining here because in their countries it is not the same. i bet noone would complain otherwise           Bhavatu sabba mangalam
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 19:01
as long as the parents take the big responsibility they have and dont stay up all nights dancing and tripping i dont see any problem in this.

I think its charming to have a kid bouncing around the dancefloor aslong as the kid protects the ears and the parents keep an eye on them and stays off any kind of drugs. Legal as illegal..

And yes i have a doughter myself, but i rather wait few years before i take her to a party but i would never take her to an indoor party..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Children at Parties

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance