Author

BOOM 2006

traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Dec 10, 2005 15:18
Quote:

On 2005-12-09 22:28, Babube wrote:

By looking things from that prism you must be living in a constant bad trip. daaamn it was not so bad... appart of some errors it was a kick ass festival. location is beautiful nd calm, the line up was not for the tipical full-on´er nd as you can see most those artists r in a ascent carrer now being requested to most of the big festivals. they were chosen by ppl with "opened eyes".
c ya next boom ppl [ ]

Hey no offence.. it was just a massive dissapointment after the glorious Samothraki Dance Festival..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Zimon Post Forced

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 10, 2005 16:42
Quote:

On 2005-12-10 02:28, Psy Spirit wrote:
Thanks for your comments, but a lot of ppl (and me for sure) will come to this festival again this year !!! All supports for the team of this incredible festival
Party onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Well, if you had seen the organisors house you wouldn't say this, boom festival is just like an American coporation, maximum profit... if you know what i mean..

100euro entrance, then they pay artists 500euro to play (wich only the stupid accept), then they have 18 000 entrance + money for the shops... i think they can at least get a decent sound system...

But HEY !!! maximum profit, and it works

So hope you have a good time anyway...
kaio

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 12, 2005 14:53
hi guys,
boom festival is simply amazing, location people vibe, of course some problem, but guys ,i garranty u is not easy at all to run such a big festival and pretend everything perfect, im also from the side than the sound sistem can be much better, but is also true than boom is the vibe, is where the big trance family born many year ago (for me in 98),the gathering is so important that everytinhg goes after, and is one of the festival where me and my sonica partner got ispiration to build the italian dream.....
big respect to diogo and all the boom creew...
see u there..(of course after Sonica)
kaio@neurobiotic.com
www.sonica2006.com
Babube
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 12, 2005 17:37
Quote:

100euro entrance, then they pay artists 500euro to play (wich only the stupid accept), then they have 18 000 entrance + money for the shops... i think they can at least get a decent sound system...

boom´s sound system is one of the best in the world very similar to the one used @ sonica 2005. they should have hired a better sound engineer...
Shilayeh

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 12, 2005 17:56
yah..but even the best engineer of the world had no chance to improve this construction..no doubts the system was top notch but not on such a construction-thats the point           
one constant in life is change *_~
Psyagent

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 15:14
lol 500 euros a dj set, even a person that had work at a bar on boom for example, receive more then 500€, a festival with this dimensions has a big but a big bill on production. its better to think then speak with no sense
this is my opinion,
I wana go to the 2006 edition,
the 2004 was great, this one must be greater then the last one
More shades and Cristal Clear Sound
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 15:30
About the Boom 2004 sound system, the problem was not the quality of the system, but the placement of the four stacks on the perimeter facing in, causing phasing / echo problems for most, except those in the center or if you got right in front of one of those stacks.

If they are going to do the dome again (I hope they do) surely just place all the sound in the middle in an inverted cone above the DJ's, then (as I have theorised) the sound waves will travel out in concentric circles with no similar problems.
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 18:17
i'll be there for sure! wanted to go there several times before, but never made it.... so 2006 will be the year to show up.....
bOOm
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 22:06
LIne up is almost closed . . . . What a surprise it will be

Keep checking . . . Soon there is more info

Boom from the land of the cold!           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 22:30
can´t wait...2 check that line up           ...
goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 23:51
i just want to say that this thing with pedro just shows that money and greed always won... i don´t care who is right and who is wrong but let´s open the eyes and see that like everything else this is a business. P-mac try to shut me out when i wrote sometime ago that is was greed to charge 100€ and have that sound system and dj´s... profits always profits... the words of P-mac saying it´s going to be a surprise this year the line up..it´s cherry me up... nice words...

bluemars

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 14, 2005 09:58
The only surprise I can accept is GOAday, as I pointed earlier on my post... ;o)

I am little bit affraid of the line up, I hope, it will not be too progressive... Do not even try it ;o)

P_Mac... I trust you ]

babag

Posted : Dec 14, 2005 21:12
i do really pray to the gods for that line up...as last time
it was...hmmm..better no comment....but the vibe and the people was unbelievable! one can't describe that with words.

but i think to many bad lineups and bad sound quality can ruin even the best of vibes and people will not make long travels to portugal anymore...as the location is not the best in the world as well.

but anyway - if the line up rocks, we are there dancing with all of you...
Hellios

Posted : Dec 14, 2005 23:26
I m little bit afraid of the line up as well ,i hope it will not be too dark and agressive....it s a matter of taste for sure but i prefer to listen more groovy full on and progressive trance than dark satanistic low production trance,,,but i guess it will be cheaper to book artists from this kind of trance,,,,lets see,,,,
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Dec 14, 2005 23:40
Quote:

On 2005-12-12 14:53, kaio wrote:
hi guys,
boom festival is simply amazing, location people vibe, of course some problem, but guys ,i garranty u is not easy at all to run such a big festival and pretend everything perfect, im also from the side than the sound sistem can be much better, but is also true than boom is the vibe, is where the big trance family born many year ago (for me in 98),the gathering is so important that everytinhg goes after, and is one of the festival where me and my sonica partner got ispiration to build the italian dream.....
big respect to diogo and all the boom creew...
see u there..(of course after Sonica)
kaio@neurobiotic.com
http://www.sonica2006.com

Nice words Kaio

I still have the chillum from Ibiza
It will be good to cya again.

All the best!!!!           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance