Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

karmatrancer

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 16:39
Quote:

On 2005-11-06 21:27, shamanikembrace wrote:
P_Mac my dear friend i full agree with you, and with my deepest respect to our brother karmatrancer i think this is not a gossip forum, better if you take this discussion directly with your goodmood friends and solve it inside an atmosphere of armony and joy. I also think is a bad taste manner to make smoke and confusion around a festival as blessed as it is our beloved Boom!behave with love and walk the right path, the path of Light.
Boom Shanti!

well i agree its not nice to have this online, but i have been tricked for the last 2 years by my partner and he has not spoken to me 4 the last 4 months...
Boom is indeed blessed, by the energy of thousands of people. full respect for them.
but what about respect for me and the work i did in Boom? Does no one remember that? I have tried to reason with Diogo ( after all we are long time friends ) but he does not listen. so until he comes down to earth and faces me and this issue, this will drag on... I am just defending my position as a 50% partner of this event...

please do not misunderstand me but diogo has been using silence as way to keep his domination on the BOOM power.
i can not let him do that.
for the sake of Boom, and its spirit.
i am not casting smoke on the boom.
it is there since before Boom 2004.
i am lifting the the veil so people can see whats realy hapening.

the Boom is too special to b run in this way.
My name is Pedro Carvalho. some of u know me, some do not. Im shure if u worked for boom once u now who i am.Maibe u can ask diogo what hapened, and why i am not being respected.
all who know me have seen me do my job there on the dancefloor of over 80 parties...
This is just a small article in a forum.
a sign of my disapointment..
All i want is justice for the energy all gave to boom, not just miself.

Pedro carvalho
Karmatrancer
karmatrancer

Posted : Nov 7, 2005 17:44
Quote:

On 2005-11-06 19:03, P_Mac wrote:
Karmatrancer as a friend i ask you not to bring this into here.
The forum can do nothing to resolve the issue.

I know you´ll agree.

Abracos from Vienna

Well Mac, the forum is a free place were all things thet afect parties can be discussed.

Dont u think all the people who read this forum and go to Boom have a right to know?

They are the true sponsors of Boom and they should know whats happening...

Information is power to the people, that why forums are created, so anyone can express their point.

Do not take this right away from anyone.

Supression of information is fachist matrix bullshit!

anyway, maibe it is someonelse´s job to answer these post´s of mine not yours...

than u for supporting the Boom P_mac!
u have been doing so since i hired u back in 1997, remember???

Pedro
Boom festival Crew
Guto Franklin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 18:03
Chill out PPL !!

Lets enjoy our time here and celebrate again in 2006.

Hey P_Mac long time since we speak ah amigo ?

I started a Travel and Artists Agency here in Brazil, so please lets keep in touch because im organizing a Brazillian Trip for the next edition of the BooM Festival !

Send me an email when you can please !

sassah@partyonbrazil.com

BoooooooooooooM
Sassah - PartyON Brazil
http://www.partyonbrazil.com
MSN: gutofranklin@hotmail.com

(<P S Y D E>) (<K A B A L L A H>) (((BRAZIL)))
karmatrancer

Posted : Nov 7, 2005 18:20
Maibe it would of some help if an official statement from the boom crew was to come out.
so far there is no oficcial word from the Boom team except for mine...

If i am not telling the truth maibe someone can prove me wrong???
or we can all chill out and let the lies go undetected...
i have benn Chilling for too long now and this was used to cover up the takeover of Boom.
the festivel simbolizes freedom ,be true, b free!!!
Pedro
Boom festival crew
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 19:12
it seems defenetly Pedro that u are one of the pioniers in organizing boom festival..
so what happened?what´s wrong with goodmood, and boom festival..?
will it happen in 2006?or some problems are appearing?           ...
bluemars

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 19:37
I do not want even think, what is the real subject of your fight.

My suggestion is:
Make everybody sure, that ~BOOM_2006~ will happen for sure and go away with your jangle to somewhere else.

Better go and test new sound system or write some e-mails to the DJs, who still have some old school tracks in their bags...
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 7, 2005 20:14
karmatrancer what I suggest is you make a meeting with your partner and raise your issues with him there one to one, face to face, and try it sort it out. You are not going to achieve a resolution by putting your issues here, you are just going to increase the conflict so please for the sake of all the Boom fans, find a resolution in the best, most constructive way. This is not going to happen if you keep dishing the dirt out on a public forum like this.

I can understand your hurt and anger, but please think carefully about strategy in solving this problem and consider my advice.

karmatrancer

Posted : Nov 7, 2005 21:08
Quote:

On 2005-11-07 20:14, zatitude wrote:
karmatrancer what I suggest is you make a meeting with your partner and raise your issues with him there one to one, face to face, and try it sort it out. You are not going to achieve a resolution by putting your issues here, you are just going to increase the conflict so please for the sake of all the Boom fans, find a resolution in the best, most constructive way. This is not going to happen if you keep dishing the dirt out on a public forum like this.

I can understand your hurt and anger, but please think carefully about strategy in solving this problem and consider my advice.

I respect the Boom fans a lot, so they should know whats happening.
There is no way i can do this meeting unless there is a response on the other side.
I have been trying to solve this in a good way for almost 2 years now.
In a private way was not possible to speak to dio in the last 4 months.
he is producing this edition of Boom festival, without any word of any sort to me.
we are equal partners since the first day.
This is not a correct thing to do.
we worked side by side every Boom.
how can he just take over?

if to solve the problem we must make it public so b it!

sorry to break the peace but the truth must come out...

boom to all

zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 7, 2005 21:18
Okay, then maybe you need to speak to a lawyer?
Rickam

Posted : Nov 11, 2005 07:44
2 years ago , bOOm was my first experience in a outdoor festival in europe, it was massive, the chill out was the best moment for me .... and for music in the main stage, , the dj s sets of Shane Gobi, Petr Digital,James Monro and l Elf was really gOOd for the time that they played....

good luck for 2006

enjoy

Rickam
http://www.techsafari.ca
http://www.neurobiotic.com
rickam@techsafari.ca
rickam@neurobiotic.com

Eclipse summer trance festival 2006 around Montreal, Quebec, Canada --- July 28-29-30 ---- http://www.techsafari.ca -------
n|k|ta

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 11, 2005 16:25
When is the line up comming up??? I can't wait anymore
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 11, 2005 20:12
Well!!!
It seem's to me that this is what happen when money and ego start to interfer with dream's and karma...don't you think?¿?¿
My best wish's to you Pedro, and keep on the good work...and remember that a festival his made by the people and for the people...is not a only one man work...
Put me said that the best production team of all times in Portugal, end up this way...but sometimes it's better that happen that way, to bring new spirit...
And remember that eaven on true Love a divorce can happen...
All the best           From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
bubble

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 11, 2005 21:29
Respect to the Boom organization (who ever did it previously) !!! I (organizer of Ozora2005) have never seen such a great festival.I learned so much from those guys even without meeting them.Unfortunatelly its just to common these days that good working teams break up for some reason.And other not so great ones come into there place and then we all just wish we could turn back time.Dear organizers of Boom!!! As a fan and a fellow organizer I know sometimes its hard to reach a compromize ,but PLEASE TRY.
And if it doesn't happen then maybe thats way it had to happen.Dear Karmatrancer remember one thing!!!You guys did something you should be very proud of for years ,and no one can take it away.NO ONE!!!Its worth more than any money.You'll know when you tell it to your grandkids.Wish you lots of luck and good fortune.
rohr

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 18, 2005 22:12
if there is any of the organizers here... please send me a message please... or add me in msn see ya
TOPE

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 19, 2005 22:04
Boom 2006 wil be in Brazil!!!
Is it true???!!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance